Senior Electronics Engineer
Senior Electronics EngineerAmoria Bond are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a leading electronics organisation based in North Wales who work within the Aerospace, Defence, and commercial industry. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a brand new programme from initial concept through to prototype stage.This is a diverse electronics role where you will have the opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge technology.The successful Senior Electronics Engineer should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills/ experience:• Electronics design through out the complete lifecycle from cradle to grave
• Experience working within a multidiscipline team
• Experience in analogue and lower power design
• FPGA design experience would be advantageousThis is a diverse role and would suit a multi disciplined senior electronics engineer that is looking for that next challenging long term contract.Interviews are taking place at short notice, so please send your latest CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively call me to discuss this opportunity in further detail on (Apply online only)/ (Apply online only).As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.Disclaimer:
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role