We are currently recruiting for experienced Warehouse support clerks for our National client based on the East Lancs Road, Liverpool.Primary purpose of the role is to support the warehouse operations under the instruction of the Warehouse Support Team Leader to carry out all stock and administration functions and provide IT systems support.General Accountabilities:
• Responsible for all allocation & processing of outbound orders in a timely manner
• Liaising directly with the customer regards any allocation/stock shortages
• Liaising with the Transport planning dept., ensuring that bulk orders are planned for loading against SLA.
• Liaising with all site warehouse management team & admin departments
• Creation of replenishments if not automatically generated by the system.
• Stock investigations on short or missing items.
• Creation of GRN’s from Pre-advise supplied by BERN pet foods.
• The booking in of all inbound pre-advises on to JDA & the subsequent mailing of the GRN to the customer.
• Creation of Yodel case labels once the order is complete.
• Generation of the Yodel vehicle manifest for the driver & subsequent mailing to the customer.
• Process returns in a timely manner, investigate the reason for the return .
• Logging the return confirmation & confirming the return of stock to the customer.
• The daily collation of the BERN & BSB accounts
• The daily collation of the Bulk charges spread sheetExperience required for role:
1. Excellent organisational skills
2. Good analytical and numerical skills
3. Excellent interpersonal, motivation and planning skills
4. Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
5. Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
6. Computer literateOther Skills/Qualifications required for role:
1. Fluent English
2. Flexibility to work shift patterns
3. High school/secondary educationThis role is full time on-going positions for the right candidate.
Shift pattern: Rotation of 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 Monday to Friday
Whilst you are trained up you will be on a 9am-5pm Monday to FridayThere is also night shifts available which will be Sunday - Thursday 10pm-6amPay rate £7.83p/h and overtime rate is x1.5 after 37.5 hoursThe successful candidate must be flexible to work overtime and weekends. Immediate starts available.
If you are interested please call Chloe (Apply online only)