An opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing Wholesale distributors in the UK within a small but busy team on a temp-permanent basis.
Duties will include:
* Picking and packing of goods for customer delivery
* Carry out inspection of goods received – checking for damage, quantities and quality of items received
* Notify Warehouse Floor Manager and Warehouse Office Manager of any damaged goods received
* Store products in designated and labeled storage areas using PPT or Hand Pump
* Following process to record and put away on the system either manually or by using scanners
* Accurately pick stock items in accordance with the outgoing paperwork
* Notify Warehouse Floor Manager and Warehouse Office Manager of short shipments
* Removing packaging and preparing product for labeling
* Labeling product in a set and organised manner
* Repackaging to original condition or as specified
* Load up containers by hand or pallet and ensure paperwork is correct
* Assist with stock counts as and when required
* Perform other duties as required
* Work efficiently and effectively as part of the team
* Maintaining a tidy and clean warehouse
The successful candidate will:
* Be great at working to strict deadlines
* Have strong attention to detail
* Be adaptable and reliable
* Good team player and communicator
Training on the relevant procedures will be provided however you must possess an excellent customer service manner as well as the ability to work as part of a growing team.
Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm £18,720 on a temp-perm basis.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business