PLM 3DExperience Developer
Our prestige engineering client is currently recruiting for the following role:
PLM 3DExperience Developer - Warwickshire - Up to £345/Day (Inside IR35) - 6 Months contract (rolling)
The role of 3DExperience developer will be responsible for implementation and support of 3DExperience platform across a major Automotive OEM. The project uses Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as an operating model, and the person selected will be closely working with scrum team members and customers to deliver working capability at pace.
- Responsible to develop 3DExperience V6 configuration and customisation using skillsets like TCL, MQL, Java / J2EE, Domain Object, Spinner, JPO, etc.
- Work closely with the scrum teams and solution architects to develop the test scenarios, understand & support the requirements analysis, architecture, reconcile it into technical work breakdown structure and support development of the methods/configuration/customizations needed
- Create Test Plans for various work streams
- Execute Test Plan and Produce Test Reports
- Ensure Solution meets functional intent described in artifacts
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to clarify requirements, define schedule, co-ordinate issues resolution. Provide Technical leadership to key initiatives
- Support functional design, tools design, and develop, manage, review, test and release the technical configuration build produced
- Generate knowledge about the current business processes, work flows, data model, etc. as needed for scrum teams
- Support the Engagement Model, Methodology and Processes to be adopted by the scrum teams
- Perform GAP Analysis in Build Artifacts and Feasibility study
- Develop and maintain team backlog at user story level Kanban board
- Support sprint events like daily standup, retro, sprint planning, sprint review, etc.
- Coordinates with PO's/APO's to support backlog generation and refinement
- Understand Dassault's best practice for implementation of a given capability
- Development of methods/test cases and solutions for OOTB capabilities
- Configuration and customisation of the 3DExperience toolset as and when needed
- User support and guidance during the hyper care period post capability deployment
- Work closely with solution architects to develop and document detailed level design for each user story
- Test Automation using tools like python for the new capabilities being developed
Experience / Skills Required:
- 3DEperience 2014 and 2017x, 2019x - ENOVIA, CATIA, DELMIA Configuration / Customisation, Security and Integration Upgrade for iPLM Build Factory;
- (Must have) ENOVIA Skills: ENOVIA V6 Configuration, Customisation - TCL, MQL, Java / J2EE, Domain Object, Spinner, JPO, etc.
- (Desirable) VPM Skills: CATIA V6 KWD (DMC), BL, CAA, VB/CATScript, TCL, MQL, Java / J2EE
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Xray.
Please note to apply for this position, you MUST have a UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship of any kind.
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.
Premea is a specialist recruitment consultancy representing clients in the UK and internationally within the Automotive, Motorsport and Aerospace sectors