Construction ManagerWiltshireContract – 12 monthsImmediate startUp to £300 p/dConstruction SupervisorA major multi-national construction company is currently looking to recruit a Construction Manager for a multi-million-pound construction project in Wiltshire. The project is to provide construction managerial experience on a major redevelopment of MOD living accommodation and quarters.Key responsibilities for the role:* Plan, co-ordinate and review the progress of the Construction programme, taking any necessary corrective action to meet, and where possible, exceed the expectations of the client
* Through progress meetings with individual and, where necessary, multiple trades, ensure that all sub-contractors have all the necessary resources and information to deliver the programme of work
* Ensure compliance with the contract drawings and specifications, together with the Employer’s requirements and Contractor’s proposals
* To establish and maintain all systems, policies and processes around Health & Safety and welfare, Quality and Sustainability issues to ensure compliance with agreed standards
* Through effective planning, communication, development and direction ensure the high performance of his / her teamSkills and experience:* Experience working on a high value construction/main contractor project.
* Likely to have 5 years business experience and/or be a fully qualified professional with minimum of 2 years PQE with Intermediate Level Qualifications.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the business.
* SMSTS, NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
* CSCS cardThis role is currently vacant so please apply todayConstruction Manager, Construction, Site, Building, Engineer