Production Technician / Order Picker & Packer
Production Technician / Order Picker & Packer - Worcester - 3 Months+Job Description
We are currently recruiting a Production Technician, based in Worcester. It’s a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a desire to develop in a Fortune 500 company.The successful candidate will be involved in a number of tasks relevant to despatch operations, including preparation of orders, picking for delivery, labelling, quality control of shipments being despatched and booking shipments on courier systems.Excellent working hours with a rotating shift pattern as follows: Monday to Thursday 6am-2.30pm and 9.30am-6pm and Friday 6am-2.30pm and 9.30am-5pm. There will be occasional weekend work during busy periods.Requirements:
• Previous experience in a production / despatching environment would be beneficial.
• Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
• Great attention to detail and high regard for the Health and Safety.
• Experience from a chemical sector would be beneficial, however not required as full, comprehensive training will be provided.
• Flexibility to work overtime if required.We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return, we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation.Production Technician / Order Picker & Packer - Worcester - 3 Months