Production TechnicianWe are currently recruiting for a Production Technician, based in Worcester. It’s a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a desire to develop to join our Client, a leading Industrial Gases and Fortune 500 company.3-month contract£11.37 phProduction Technician:The successful candidate will be involved in a number of tasks relevant to despatch operations, including preparation of orders, picking for delivery, labelling, quality control of shipments being despatched and booking shipments on courier systems.Excellent working hours with a rotating shift pattern as follows: Monday to Thursday 6am-2.30pm and 9.30am-6pm and Friday 6am-2.30pm and 9.30am-5pm. There will be occasional weekend work during busy periods.Production Technician Requirements:* Previous experience in a production / despatching environment would be beneficial.
* Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
* Great attention to detail and high regard for the Health and Safety.
* Experience from a chemical sector would be beneficial, however not required as full, comprehensive training will be provided.
* Flexibility to work overtime if required.
* We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return, we offer a culture of respect, challenge, and innovation.About Morgan Jones:This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion