Job Title: Stores / FLT CounterbalanceSalary: ?8.56Location: KidderminsterWe have a fantastic manufacturing company who produces equipment for other industrial companies all over the UK and Worldwide. This position has recently been made available due to retirement of long term member of staff .
Duties Include :
Organising stores and keeping stores areas tidy
Putting parts away in the correct locations
Ensuring stock takes are taken regularly
Liaising with the buyer to ensure we have the stock required
Liaising with Supervisors on parts required for their daily production and planning when they need them
This position will be based in Kidderminster working Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, early finish on Fridays and will be responsible for manufacturing of rubber seals and products. You may also be required to keep own work area clean and have a can do attitude to learning new processes. This is a temporary position providing the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
* A hardworking mentality.
* A FLT Counterbalance Licence
* An honest and reliable personality.
* Excellent attendance record
* able to read from drawing
* high standard of maths ability
* previous experience of using hand and power tools
* Able to learn a large amount of different componentsManufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help