Lead iBMS Project Manager
About the client:
With a portfolio of projects in the UK client is recognised as a market leading building services contractor. They are renowned for large fit out and new build projects in commercial office, data centre, pharmaceutical and public sectors. Clients include major law and financial companies, as well as large blue-chip main contractors. After a successful year they are now looking to increase turnover to £180M, consequently they are looking to expand their operations team.
Managing a Major project in Cambridge, with construction value in excess of £500M.
In charge of managing the iBMS package, you will be responsible for looking after the specialist BMS sub-contractor as well as fire and security, including integration with all mechanical and electrical packages.
About the role:
As the iBMS Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
* Design Review liaising with consultants, client and main contractor
* Procurement of major plant and kit, dealing directly with suppliers, including panel builders etc.
* Coordination of subcontractors and project team, working specifically with BMS, fire & Security contractors
* Overseeing a team of project managers, engineers and construction managers
* Reporting on programme, quality, H&S and cooperate governance.
* Chairing meetings internally and externally
* Management of commissioning stages and project handover to the client
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience within a Project Management capacity
* Ideally have experience working in the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare sector
* Have experience working on Major Projects
* Extensive experience delivering major BMS packages
* Be within commuting distance of Cambridge.
In return they offer:
* Long contract
* Fantastic Rates
* The opportunity to work on prestigious projects for a sector leading contractor