My client is looking to employ a suitably qualified Draughts-person for a 6 Month contract Based in North Angus the rate on offer is £30.00 p/h
based on a 39hr week.
As a Design Draughts-person this is an opportunity to use and grow your professional experience in 3D and 2D detailing of pressure vessels, piping, structure and packaged components, contributing to design of essential offshore equipment and multilevel skid packages.
Your competence with multiphase fluids processing, including separation, mixing, water treatment and sand handling will support your interface with our multi-discipline department (process, control and instrumentation, mechanical, design engineering, fabrication and project management).
With the guidance of the Senior Design Draughtsman and Engineering Manager your duties will include taking ownership of specific components design across multiple projects, active checking of own and others work and chairing team meetings on the occasion.
Essential qualifications, experience & skills are :-
· HNC /HND in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
· Experience in a similar position
· Working knowledge of Oil and Gas Process Technology
· Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word,
Outlook and AutoCAD suite, including Plant 3D)
· Knowledgeable of PED and ASME and their application
· Participating in meetings
· Understanding of engineering documents and drawings (e.g. been able
to read P&IDs, ISO drawings, calculation reports etc. and been able to
extract useful information for design)
Desirable qualities are:-
· Tertiary education in an Engineering discipline
· Experience in a Notified Body
· Experience in design of packaged equipment
· Experience with sand, water and oil treatment packages
· Exposure to Capital size projects
· Have an understanding of common place industry materials and their
· Autodesk Inventor
· Have an understanding of NACE
· Have an understanding of NORSOK standards
· Have an understanding of ATEX, IECEX
Please forward your most up to date CV and I'll get in touch