Engineering and Quality Coach - Northern Ireland
Alexander Mann Solutions are currently working with a group of industry leaders in their search for an Engineering and Quality Coach to cover Northern Ireland for an initial 12 month period.
Utilising your skills and knowledge as an Engineering and Quality Coach you will be responsible for coaching and mentoring operations, engineering and quality functions within selected beneficiaries. You will be working alongside beneficiary employees, developing their knowledge and capability as you support them in ensuring quality and manufacturing processes are capable of meeting and continuing to improve quality, cost, delivery rate and lead time requirements.
The successful individual will enjoy working in an autonomous environment where you’ll be required to influence through coaching in order to drive significant operational performance improvements linked to the company strategy. You should be comfortable managing ambiguity, flexible in your approach, enjoy a work programme that offers a variety of clients and have the ability to self-initiate and be able to influence at all levels in organisations.
Working as an Engineering and Quality Coach, you will be responsible for working alongside the beneficiaries to coach and mentor them, ensuring your knowledge and skills are transferred to embed sustainable change in the following areas:
* Determine current effectiveness of operational strategy, process and execution
* Development of technology road mapping in support of business strategy
* Utilise relevant data to identify areas for focus with a view to improving quality cost and delivery performance
* Development and governance of business management systems.
* Development, implementation and management of New Product Introduction (in conjunction with external training partners)
* Advanced manufacturing (in conjunction with external training partners) aligned to technology roadmap
* Product verification (in conjunction with external training partners)
* Linking improvement activity to cost reduction opportunities and targets
* Develop manufacturing control plans supported by effective visual management
Skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Proven capability to coach and mentor people in senior operational roles
* Previous experience of operational strategy development and deployment
* Previous experience of developing and leading New Product Introduction processes
* Previous experience of budget management and leading complex projects.
* Previous experience of developing and managing QMS / Business management system
* Previous experience of training people in manufacturing or quality processes
* Proven experience as an engineer with strong manufacturing knowledge
Along with a very competitive daily rate you will all receive all expenses paid for any business related activity.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.