JustNurses is seeking a dedicated Registered Nurse with recent medical or surgical ward experience to work with our HSC client in Antrim, Northern Ireland. We have a flexible vacancy for a highly skilled and compassionate nurse.
The successful Registered Nurse will be responsible for writing patient care plans; checking and administering drugs, carrying out routine investigations, responding quickly to emergencies, advocating on behalf of patients and maintaining patient records.
We have an assortment of shifts existing as well as ongoing block booking including covering a large number of shifts including days, nights and weekends. To become complaint, we are looking for individuals who are fully NMC registered, with a minimum of 6 months UK hospital experience.
Requirements for a Locum General Registered Nurse:
* Minimum of 6 month's experience working within a UK hospital.
* RGN, NMC registered.
* Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
* Must be either living in Antrim or willing to travel to the area.
Agency General Registered Nurse Salary:
* £28-£36 per hour.
If you're interested in this position or for more information, please call Daniel Cosgrove on (Apply online only). We have a variety of opportunities available across many regions so please get in contact to find out more.
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits for an Agency General Registered Nurse:
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay, on time, every time
- Access to exclusive HSC and private sector jobs
- No registration fee
- Reimbursed Police Check
- Free online training