General Practitioners required within Perth - WA- Australia. (DWS positions available)
Are you looking to utilise your experience within General Practice?… Our clients are situated in a busy and beautiful suburbs located around 30-45 mins drive form Perth City - WA.
The medical practices would love to welcome you to the team..thus providing you with exceptional incomes levels and the perfect environment for you to achieve and thrive within a General Practice setting, also offering you an Amazing work Life Balance.
The practices will offer:
* Earnings between $300,000 - $500,000 + per annum
* This is a chance to work and live within beautiful Western Australia- 30-45 mins drive from Perth
* Bulk or Mixed billing clinics
* Visa sponsorship offered to successful candidates by employers
* Extremely supportive clinics to focus on your sub- specialisation within General practice
* 60-70% of the billings with a minimum guarantee of $150 per hour for the first 3 months
* DWS positions available
* Visa sponsorship
* Well managed and structured induction scheme for new GPs
* Vocational and Non Vocational positions available.
* Supportive, family orientated practices
* 1-5 years contracts available including permanent positions.
* Immigration support for you and family
In order to be eligible for GP positions within Australia, overseas trained doctors are required to hold post graduate qualifications in General Practice i.e. MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP, FRNZCGP or CCFP.
General Practitioners who have one of these post graduate qualifications are eligible to apply for mutual recognition with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
We also have a wide choice of GP positions within Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, NSW Coast, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Darwin.
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout Australia, New Zealand and Canada for General Practitioners/ Family Medicine specialists.
How to apply: To discuss the above roles or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs within Australia, New Zealand and or Canada, please contact Nick Sangar (International Search Consultant for GP Medical Appointments) in complete confidence on