Are you a residential childcare practitioner? Are you looking for an engaging role within a residential childcare setting?
We have Child Support worker roles available across Ayrshire starting as soon as possible. The services support young people across all ages starting from as young as 4/5 in some cases through to 18 and 19 years old. They encourage children and young people to build relationships, support them with their education and teach them basic life skills.
What can Randstad offer you?
- Excellent pay rates
- Employee discount scheme
- Unlimited friend referral bonuses
- Easy online booking system - apply for shifts from your mobile phone!
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible shifts
A successful child support worker will be responsible for:
- Working effectively as part of a team of child support workers
- Providing 24 hours care to a vulnerable young people
- Taking service users out into the community when appropriate
- Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts and weekends
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have previous experience working in a residential setting with young people
- Have relevant training such as safeguarding, manual handling, etc (desirable)
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give us a call on (phone number removed)