Our public sector client are currently looking for x2 Building Surveyors to join their team on a 5 month contract based in Northern Ireland.
Pay rate: £16.70 PAYE / £22.64 UMBRELLA per hour inside IR35
Locality South West (covering District Council areas - Fermanagh & Omagh, Mid Ulster, Armagh, Banbridge & Craigavon)
Locality North (covering District Council areas - Derry & Strabane, Causeway Coast & Glens, Mid & East Antrim, Antrim & Newtownabbey)
Travel outside these areas may occasionally be required.
We are looking for experienced Building Surveyors to provide expertise for a large project across Northern Ireland. The role will include, but is not limited to the following:-
- Undertake initial desktop review of Permission to Work (PTW)/Wayleave information to ensure adequate information is provided
- Liaise with sites to arrange suitable appointments for visit
- Attend weekly on-line progress review meetings
- Conduct site surveys to undertake a technical review of the proposed route, taking into consideration capacity of existing trunking, existing power cabling, firebreaks, potential Asbestos
- Provide detailed feedback to enable PTW/wayleave to be amended if necessary
- Provide approval of PTW/wayleave upon satisfactory technical review
- Must have CSR card
CV Deadline: ASAP
Interview Process: MS Teams