Have you the passion for Marketing and Events which is required, not only to survive but to thrive in a fast-paced global market? Do you want to work for a multi-award winning business which has grown to become an industry leader in their sector?
Our client, a leading employer in North Antrim is looking to strengthen their Marketing Department. As a successful applicant you will seek to continually drive sales through all channels in a creative way. Innovation is a key characteristic of the business success to date and in a nurturing environment you will be given ample opportunity to flourish.
This is very much a generalist role which will encompass events, trade shows, traditional print as well as digital. Maintaining brand integrity throughout all brands, both online and offline will be key.
Key Duties will also include:
- Create engaging promotions and campaigns for each brand or e-commerce site, implementing and creating artwork to promote these and improve conversion rate and sales.
- Work with social media and content creation team to create unique creative and videos to drive campaign success.
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Secure Intellectual Property by gaining trademarks for the Group and challenging infringements.
- Reporting against monthly targets and tracking performance across brands, websites and channels.
- Analysing sales, analytics and promotion performance to help guide the marketing strategy for maximum return
Ideally you will hold a degree in Marketing or similar qualification and have at least one year's experience. Solid organisation, analytic and communication skills will be vital for success. The client is especially keen to speak with candidates who have experience of content creation for email, social media and affiliate marketing. Experience of monitoring PPC campaigns and design/Photoshop skills are also highly valued.
If you are looking to make an immediate impact in busy Marketing department then this may well be the role for you. Most importantly it is worth noting the growth track record since inception, needless to say there is the potential for longer term opportunities with the right applicant.
Therefore do give Brook Street a call today on (phone number removed) to speak in confidence with Stephen Haslam