Administrator required within the Banbridge area. The position is for an initial 3 month ongoing with rates from £9-£10 per hour.
Candidates will require previous experience within an administration position and be able to start as soon as possible. The client is a large charitable organisation.
- To provide or assist in providing telephone and reception arrangements which are welcoming to children, young people, families and visitors.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deal with deliveries.
- Maintain Reception and waiting areas in a clean tidy and welcoming condition.
- To develop and maintain records, both electronically and manually.
- To update attendance records via an electronic or paper system.
- To update and maintain records of family attendance and outcomes.
- To produce statistical reports as required including generating reports from the electronic registration system.
- Arrange meetings and take minutes when required including the circulation of minutes and associated papers.
- Arrange appointments as required.
If you are interested in any of the above roles, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)