YARD OPERATIVE REQUIRED FOR TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT ROLE IN WILDEN, BEDFORDSHIRE * IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE * EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN GROWING COMPANY * FULL TIME POSITION, MONDAY TO FRIDAY * OWN TRANSPORT IS REQUIRED DUE TO LOCATION *
We are looking for an enthusiastic, competent person to join our client in Wilden, MK44.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who offer training as part of their on-going development of staff.
The role includes a variety of tasks including:
- Unloading and loading steel products
- Ensuring all deliveries are correct and put away in the correct locations
- Checking pick notes and reporting any discrepancies
- Manual handling
- Working on some machines
- General housekeeping of the site
- Counterbalance Fork Lift driving is an advantage but not essential
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Undertake manual handling of steel products
- Work outside
- Organise, work on their own initiative and have pride in their work
- Ideally hold a Counterbalance Fork Lift licence
- Have the ability to learn how to use different machines
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be numerate
- Be physically fit to undertake manual handling of steel products
- Own vehicle to be able to drive to work due to the location
This is a temporary to permanent role and the company can offer training programmes, overtime, new PPE every 6 months once permanent.
Social Personnel are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join a MASH Team in Luton.
* To carry a complex mixed caseload of children in a variety of circumstances. (CIN/CP/LAC)
* To aim to achieve good outcomes for children and their families
* To assess children and their families; to devise plans which address identified needs.
* Assess and manage risk utilising an evidence based approach
* To monitor, review and update plans effectively.
* To use social work tools, practice and research to underpin interventions
* To promote children and young people remaining with their birth families or identified carers, by preventing family breakdown or reuniting children or young people separated from their family due to temporary crisis.
* To work directly with children, young people and their families at the point of crisis, ensuring the welfare of the child is prioritised at all times.
* To establish and maintain effective working relationships with individual service users, groups, families and multi-agency partners.
* To understand and apply the locally agreed thresholds for intervention, stepping cases ‘up’ and ‘down’ as appropriate
What you need:
* Have post-qualified experience
* Be eligible to work in the U.K.
* HCPC registered and have a DBS
* Minimum 2 years post qualified Children’s experience
* Completed ASYE
* MASH Experience (desirable)
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
* As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
* A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
* Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you – just enjoy your hard earned money each week
* Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
* A market leading £250 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
* Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
* Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more…
If you are interested in this position please call Calvin on (phone number removed) or e-mail
Are you looking for a new role? Do you have social housing expierence? Then this is the perfect role for you!
Carpenter needed for a Social housing Company working around the Bedfordshire area undertaking repairs and maintenance.
- Undertaking Carpentry
- Repairs & Maintains
- Basic Brickwork
- Must have PPE.
- Experience within social housing
- CSCS Card
Are you a Plasterer multi trader? Are you ready for your next move? Then look no further!
The role of the Multi Trade / Plasterer is to provide a multi-skilled trade service, working on allocated jobs and to provide a plastering, Plumbers and Joiners trade service on numerous, designated projects. Work will take place in residential homes, so customer service and tidiness is crucial. The Multi Trade / Plasterer must have experience with Social hosuing.The Multi Trade / Plasterer will reporting into the Contracts Manager / Delivery Supervisor/ Site Manager
Simply Education are looking to recruit Secondary supply teachers in the Watford and Hemel Hempstead area to keep up with local demand for inspirational, enthusiastic and passionate teachers that can assist with day to day and long / short term supply cover.
We are interested in meeting with Qualified Secondary Teachers and Cover Supervisors local to Hertfordshire that can provide cover at short notice and willing to take on longer term work.
This is an ideal opportunity for teachers to keep their skill set up to date and stay in touch with teaching, whilst providing a valuable service to local schools. Our experienced education specialist consultants will be on hand to give guidance and career support and provide you with information on upcoming dates for Simply Education CPD courses. Supply teaching offers you flexibility and the opportunity to work across main school, grammar and independent settings.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
McGinley Aviation is aiding a search for a DA40/42 rated B1 Engineer on an initial 3-month contract, this is likely to extend to up to 12 months.
This is an urgent requirement with an immediate start preferred.
Mid Bedfordshire based near J14 of the M1 with good transport links surrounding.
Rates are depending on experience and up for discussion so please get in touch for a chat
Job Title: Mechanical Fitter
Job Type: Contract
Wage: £15.00 - £18.00 per hour LTD/Umbrella
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm, Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm (Overtime available)
Experienced Mechanical Fitter required to join a well-established manufacturing company on a minimum of a 6 month contract.
The suitable Mechanical Fitter will have the following experience:
- Mechanically fitting conveyor belts or systems
- Reading engineering drawings
- Use of hand and power tools
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
If you have previous Mechanical Fitting experience and would like to find out more about this contract position, please click apply now or call Lee Dymott at our Reading.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
Igloo Automotive are currently recruiting for several Panel Beaters to join the team in the Thurleigh area.
Location: Thurleigh, Bedfordshire
Job Type: Ongoing, Contract
Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00-2:00 and 2:00-10:00
As a Panel Beater your duties will include:
- Repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition and to manufacturer's standards
- Use specialist body repair equipment including MIG and Tig Welders, Jigs, Filler etc
You must be able to:
- Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales
- Work skilfully and safely under pressure
- Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
- Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Be flexible in your approach; and Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Have a Minimum of 2 years’ experience
You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy
Here at Simply Education we work with a number of SEN and EBD schools and units across Watford and Hemel Hempstead, as a result they in turn call us with any supply needs that they may have.
This sector of the education market can be very demanding both physically and emotionally but at the same time is extremely rewarding on many levels.
Your role will be to act as a short term fix fulfilling the role of the absent teacher or support staff member as and when necessary. This role may be for a day or a week or many months dependent and you want and the school has.
You will need:
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Have Strong Classroom Management
A formal qualification such as a British Bachelors or Masters Degree is essential, although previous experience in a classroom environment would also be considered.
You will be happy to undertake various days cover within different schools throughout the week.
A Passion for teaching and education.
Have a creative approach to teaching.
Be flexible and adaptable
Passion for supporting students in their learning;
Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner;
Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills;
A hard work ethic.
In return you will receive:
Your own dedicated consultant
A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
Competitive rates of pay
24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
Minimal administration (no time sheets)
Email and SMS verification of bookings
Online diary of bookings, school directions
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this sounds like you or the next step in your career, then why not hit apply now or call in for an informal chat and ask for Scott
Paint Sprayer required for our Aerospace client based in Bedfordshire. As a Paint Sprayer you must have the skills to use a variety of materials and/or equipment. The role works within structured routines using reference materials and with assistance from more senior staff readily available. As a Paint Sprayer you will be carrying out work on coats surface of parts, assemblies, and finished products with protective or decorative materials such as acrylic, two-pack polyurethane and epoxy paints, and powder coatings, using HVLP spray guns. You will also be required to select and mix coating material; coats areas inaccessible to hand sprayer using brush or roller