Graduate Teaching assistant
Pay up to £80 P/day
Are you a recent Graduate considering a role in teaching / education?
Tradewind are working with a number of Schools, Trusts and Academies across Bedfordshire who are looking to appoint Graduate Teaching Assistants to join their staff team and gain valuable classroom experience for the next academic year.
With several recognised teacher training schools and Trusts with University links this is a superb opportunity to look into a career within education. Previously applicants have received PGCE placements and Assessment only routes into teaching within their chosen field.
To apply for this post you will need to submit your CV ensuring any child related work and experience is highlighted.
There are various roles within several schools including, working alongside a department or specific pupil sometimes with additional needs, covering classes in the teacher’s absence and assisting in group or intervention work.
Tradewind are a national company recently listed for the second year running in the Times top 100 companies and are based in St Albans. We offer positions in various schools to meet your specific requirements and required level of support.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
You will need to be degree education and available to work term time from September 18 – July 19 between the hours of 8:30 – 4:30. If you’ve been considering a role within Education this is a perfect way to build your experience and can often lead to PGCE placements, permanent job contracts and further training opportunities.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer