TM1 / Planning Analytics Administrator - Luton
4 months initially
My client is a Travel company with an exciting opportunity for a Planning Analytics Administrator to join them on an initial 4 months contract. Ultimately, you will ensure the efficient running of the company's financial planning, control and management information systems through day to day access and routine end of month and planning processes.
As a specialist in supporting IBM Planning Analytics, you will be the key point of contact for the user community, resolving issues and empowering users to access and understand the data available to them.
PLANNING ANALYTICS ADMINISTRATOR DUTIES:
- Administration of all live Planning Analytics models
- Execution of monthly processing and reconciliations in a timely manner
- Successful execution of Planning related processes
- Maintenance of Planning Analytics users access rights (starters, leavers, transfers)
- Log and respond to support calls covering Planning Anlaytics
- Successful resolution of support issues around Planning Analytics
- Escalate issues where necessary for further analysis and resolution
- Provide guidance and support to users in relation to navigating data and data structures
- Guide users to understand data sources and calculations
- Collation of monthly statistics on Planning Analytics performance
- Ensure knowledge transfer across the project team so that functionality can be supported
- Participate in the testing of new developments
PLANNING ANALYTICS ADMINISTRATOR SKILLS:
- Super user of OLAP cube based technology to model, analyse and report for financial functions
- Skilled in Cognos TM1 / Planning Analytics is essential
- Proven skills in supporting financial systems, processes and reporting
- Good understanding of data structures would be highly advantageous
- Background in Agresso, SQL 2008 would be ideal
If interested and you match the criteria above, please send your CV in the first instance to Burhan Patel at Advantage Resourcing. For more details, please contact Burhan on (phone number removed).
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy
We are recruiting for a forklift driver based in Bedford. Must have a counterbalance license.
12 hour shifts
6am to 6pm
Temp to perm
The pay rate increases once you have gone perm.
Please call us now on (phone number removed)
We are currently recruiting for the position of Room Leaders within our client's beautiful Nursery based in the Watford area. Successful candidates can expect a competitive salary, additional training, and have the opportunity to grow and progress in their careers.
Purpose of the Role:
To effectively lead a team of Nursery Practitioners within the Room/Setting to deliver a stimulating and nurturing environment for children
To work under the person in charge efficiently and carry out tasks set out by them to a high standard.Main duties and responsibilities:
Looking after children from 3 months old up to 5 years old
Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
Ensuring the health, safety and well being of the children at all times
Overseeing the smooth running of the Room
Leading the staff team to deliver high-quality practice within the room
Planning, observation and keeping records
Using your knowledge and experience to introduce new ideas and activitiesEssential Skills:
A Level 3 or above Childcare qualification or equivalent
A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
Solid experience as a Key Worker within an Early Years setting
Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and to be able to use this to plan activities for the children
To be punctual and well organised
An enhanced DBS checkDesirable Criteria:
Recent First Aid Certificate
Safeguarding and Child Protection training
Previous experience as a Room Leader would be desirable but is not essentialDue to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
If you believe you would be a great candidate for this role please feel free to submit your CV today
Quick2Care are a leading Health Care agency, who provide staffing solutions and support various care providers in the UK. We are currently looking for experienced Health Care Assistants/Carers to join our team.
Covering postcodes LU2, LU3, LU4, SG17, SG18 and MK16.
As an agency worker you will be able to plot your own availability and work around your own personal and family needs. You will have the opportunity to work in various settings supporting residential and nursing homes, supported living, rehabilitation centres and hospital wards.
Our fabulous company can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
* Flexible working hours
* Clear and consistent communication
* Opportunity to obtain the Care Certificate
* Training and mentoring opportunities
* Work for a company that values you
To join Quick2Care we require:
* Previous Care/Carer experience
* Experience in a Residential/Nursing home is preferred
* Good time management and flexibility
* Kind and enthusiastic attitude
* Driving licence is preferred, willingness to travel is essential
* Good listening and communication skills is essential
Quick2Care is a part of The Q2 Signature group, whose companies are specialists in providing staffing solutions to the healthcare and haulage industries. The company run by Directors and Managers who have vast experience in care, who values the highest delivery of care standards and the people who deliver them
A large services business based near Herts/Beds borders has an urgent requirement for a Credit Controller to work in their collections team. You will have worked in Credit Control in a high volume, call centre type environment previously and be used to working to cash targets. This is a great fun, work hard play culture and there may be the possibility of a contract extension for an exceptional candidate.
* Managing part of a large ledger, collecting cash on overdue accounts
* Building a rapport and liaising with clients regarding outstanding payments and agree a deadline in accordance with the time frames set
* Responsible for requesting restriction of services and decide whether to start legal action
* Negotiating payment plans with customers
* Promptly logging client queries and assigning them to the relevant department
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
* Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
* Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
* Experience within an Accounts Receivable department
* Ability to listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions
* Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
We are currently working with an award winning Charity School based near Leighton Buzzard who are looking for a Special Needs Teacher to start full-time in September 2020. Interviews will be held ASAP (online interviews).
About the school:
The school is a residential and day school that caters for pupils ages 10-19 who have severe learning disabilities, behaviours that challenge, and communication difficulties. The school offers an innovative and challenging curriculum individually tailored to provide each student with the best possible learning opportunities and outcomes. Learning takes place throughout the waking day whether at school, in the residential houses or out in the community, where they provide an exciting range of off-site learning activities.
Learning activities may include; physical exercise (e.g. climbing, swimming, walking, water sports), work experience (e.g. on a farm), community access (e.g. in shops or cafes) or class based activities (e.g. music and dance & creative arts).
"Adults never stop wanting the best for the pupils. They see what each pupil might be capable of and work patiently and determinedly towards it. This is a school of aspiration and positivity."
"Leaders know their school well and have a deep understanding of the complex context. The strong leadership from senior leaders has already resulted in much success. Staff are extremely proud to work at this school, and rightly so."
About the role:
*Full time from September
*You will be leading a class of up to 6 pupils who are on the autistic spectrum
*You must hold Qualified Teacher Status (ideally completed your NQT year already)
*You must have UK experience
*Experience of TEACCH and PECS is desirable
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity then please apply now. You can contact Georgia on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Finance Manager, Watford, Hertfordshire, 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
£55- £60kpa Plus Great Benefits- £5k car allowance
Our client, one of the leading employers of choice in the local area are looking to recruit a talented and driven technically strong Finance Manager to cover maternity, for a period of 12 months.
Working as part of the Finance team, this key role will have a variety of responsibilities, including providing insight to senior internal and external stakeholders, providing statutory accounting guidance to various teams, working on ad-hoc strategic projects.
Key Duties Inc:-
* Preparation of the month end results including performing journals, balance sheet reconciliations, investigation of budget vs actual variations and supporting the preparation of forecasts.
* Confidently and independently respond to queries relating to month end and full year results to Group Finance, the Business Unit Managers and to the auditors during year end audit.
* Perform balance sheet reconciliations and maintenance of fixed assets.
* Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process.
* Various ad-hoc projects with the FC, FD and the CFO.
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrable experience of monthly and quarterly management reporting and year end accounts. Strong technical accounting skills are a must, in line with IFRS with good knowledge of finance systems.
Future prospects are excellent within the brand, who have an excellent working culture and have a glowing reputation in the market place.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are recruiting for packers based in Bedford to start ASAP. Work for an amazing company with packing and lifting items.
£8.72 per hour
After 12 weeks there is a pay increase
Variety of shift available
If you are looking for ongoing work based in Bedford call us now on (phone number removed)
Salary: £250 limited day rate
Type of job: contract 6 weeks
We are now seeking to recruit a Rigger to work for our busy client based in Bedford. This is a 6 week contract opportunity with start on 17th July 2020. The appropriate candidate would be responsible for aligning and anchoring the machinery, attaching loads, controlling the movement of heavy equipment, and ensuring the rigging is safe for use.
NVQ Level 3 in Moving Loads
Working at Heights
Crane Supervisor ticket required
If you think this position might be of an interest to you please email your CV and copies of your certificates to or ring Marta on (phone number removed)
We are proud to be recruiting for qualified electricians for one of our major Mechanical & Electrical clients for a project in Luton
What we offer:
• Great rates of pay
• Immediate start
• Good hours, overtime is available
• Long-term work guaranteed
What we require for the job.
• ECS/JIB Gold Card