Our client is a leading software house, known for their ability to automate processes for enterprise sized and public sector businesses across the globe.
The Belfast team currently requires a Digital Marketing Executive who is accomplished in content creation, adept in communicating and aquiring information from with Senior Sales Teams and using initative to drive the needs of the business. Those offering Automation skills will be highly regarded.
Whilst this is a Maternity contract in the first instance there is the possibility of extension.
The Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have a flair and interest in technology. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will be passionate, driven and want to adhere to marketing best practice.
* Deliver creative marketing content including across thought leadership, case studies and web
* Deliver multi-channel lead generation marketing campaigns that produce results
* Manage the digital estate including web and social media, promoting best practice at all times with a focus on increasing brand awareness and driving down the cost of lead acquisition
* Research potential opportunities to market products and services
* Develop marketing plans that will increase brand awareness, drive lead generation and enhance the digital presence
* Manage thought leadership events including conferences, roundtables and tradeshows
* Manage relationships with the key stakeholders within the business unit
* Manage the marketing budget
* Manage the brand ensuring that its integrity is maintained at all times
* Measure, track and record all marketing channel activity providing monthly reports to the business
* Carry out any other tasks as requested by business development and marketing
* Degree in Marketing, English or Journalism
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent understanding of digital channels including social media and web (Hootsuite and CMS experience would be preferred)
* Campaign management experience
* Translate business objectives into meaningful marketing plans
* Manage multiple priorities effectively
* Engage and influence, both internally and externally, at every level to achieve business objectives
* Work well within an experienced and established team of marketers
* Take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
* An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
The Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast.
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing role please contact Sarah Stewart at Corvus Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org