Manpower is currently recruiting a Head Chef Supervisor(BAND 4)for our client base in Belfast's Titanic Quarter. The purpose of the role is to provide a high standard of customer service, quality food and beverage in an effective, efficient and safe environment for commercial and corporate hospitality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise and apply skilled cooking activities in the production of the full menu range across the various commercial food locations throughout the College.
* Ordering of food supplies and catering associated materials and menu planning via Kitman in accordance with Stock Ordering Policy & Procedure
* Management of food production, portion & waste controls to achieve budget/targets
* Participate in and supervise Corporate Event and hospitality catering across all sites, as required, ensuring a consistently high standard of food and presentation
* Coordinate efficient and productive staff utilisation for all commercial catering activities to agreed budgets. Ensuring CPU/General Catering Assistants are employed where required to produce and deliver catering requirements.
* To ensure that systems and documentation are in place to uphold Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations at all times
* Ensure that all provisions and equipment in catering production areas are kept secure and accessible to those staff who need to use them.
* Monitor inventory and stock levels and take appropriate action to meet operational requirements
* Receive and check items delivered are in good condition and that they agree with both the order and delivery documentation.
* Ensure appropriate financial paperwork is recorded and submitted for processing, including cash handling, in line with policy
* 36 hours p/w
* Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 3.30pm (30 mins break) / Friday 7.30am - 2pm
* £8.50 - 9.44 p/h - weekly pay
Please call Claire on 02890236860 if you would like to apply for this role