Quality Inpectors – (Contract) Northern Ireland– Negotiable Rate
A rapidly growing manufacturing organisation with a customer base of major OEM`s are looking for at least 2 quality inspectors.
The company are a specialist supplier for cutting edge design, engineering and manufacture of aircraft parts and are looking for you to join one of their facilities in Northern Ireland.
The right person for this role will enjoy a challenge, be experienced within inspection and conformance to design of production as well as want to play a big part in a company`s quality standards in order to supply with the demands of their clients huge orders.
What you will be doing?
- Inpecting parts, assemblies and finished products to drawing spoecifications
- Maintain inpection logs and write inpection reports
- Check aircraft components for airworthiness and proper installatrion
- Conduct First Artical Insoection of parts, equiptment and tooling
- Provide training as required in order to address deficientcies identified during audits
What do we need from you?
- Strong Aerospace background
- Copetant using calibrated inpection measurement tools
- Read & perform inpections using assembly instructions/engineering drawings
- Experiences of dealing with cuatomers - FAI and source inspection
What would be ideal?
- Six sigma green belt certification
- 3 years` experience in a quality engineering position
- Working knowledge of EASA P21G regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of AS9100 rev C standard
- Experience in aircraft interiors
What we give back in return?
- Attractive hourly rate
- New challenge
- Generous overtime opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to join a reputable company and really make a difference to this manufacturer
Key skills – Quality Inpector, Aerospace, AS9100, engineering, Control Plan, 5s problem solving, collaborative, communication, root cause analysis , FAI , 5y, issue resolutions, 1ST Tier Aerospace, problem solving, critical parts, Process Engineer, FAIRS, PFMEA
Location – Northern Ireland
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients