Business Analyst / SharePoint / Power BI / Processes / UAT / Government / Up to £500 a day
Belfast - 3/6 months +
My client is urgently recruiting for Business Analyst to work on a high profile government project. You will work with end user staff to complete the development and User Acceptance Testing of an integrated workflow management and BI solution. You'll draw upon existing business analyst outputs and process maps and interpret workflows that are capable of being hosted on SharePoint 2010 lists and forms. You will design BI outputs reporting in Power BI.
Essential skills and experience
* Have demonstrable experience engaging with public sector staff to map and analyse business processes and articulating, in report format, clear user and technical requirements relating to processes and systems.
* Have demonstrable experience in SharePoint based solutions to support e-workflows and BI outputs tailored to end user needs.
* Have demonstrable experience in providing knowledge transfer to internal staff
* Have demonstrable experience in preparing for and managing structured User Acceptance Testing on client bespoke solutions and resolving faults and issues.
* Have demonstrable experience in planning and running new system training events for public sector users and operators.
* Have demonstrable experience of designing and implementing innovative business process IT solutions, based on SharePoint, that are compliant with NICS security policy framework and web standards.
This role requires a basic security clearance so please familiarise yourself with the process before applying
If you have the required skills please contact me at
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas