Job description The mission is to provide transversal coordination of all the test activities that will be carried out under the program.
Description of the mission:
To ensure its role as distribution network operator and market facilitator in a dynamic landscape and meet the expectations of consumers, the company must adapt its business and IT tools to incorporate technological developments such as, among others, the meters intelligent. The program aims to put in place a pedestal IT capable of supporting the deployment and management of these meters (Customer Management, Intervention Management, Mobile Metering Tool and troubleshooting, ...).
To this end, the program relies on a set of projects grouped together in a coherent way (clusters), each with targeted missions and modifying / adapting dedicated business and IT tools.
In this context, a program testing coordinator is required for the definition of the transversal test strategy (consistency of testing across different projects / clusters), the coordination of the different coordinators of testing pilot verifications / validations at the project level, the implementation of place of testing activities and the management thereof (tests
integration, business and performance tests), the management and monitoring of defects in close collaboration with the various stakeholders of the program (Program Manager, Project Managers, Project Test Coordinators, Business,
external suppliers) through the HPQC testing tool.
Define and maintain the test strategies of the programs and strategic projects initiated in compliance with the IT and Testing governance. Ensure the communication, the coordination, the planning, the reporting and the follow-up of the activities of tests and the evolution of the defects including the relations between the various teams IT, Business and the possible subcontractors. Evaluate the quality of application solutions and demonstrate their functional integration into the application landscape through system testing, integration and acceptance of business cross applications processes.
• Define and maintain the test strategy defining the activities to be implemented on strategic programs / projects in order to guarantee the quality of application solutions and their integration into the application landscape;
• Plan these activities and identify needs in terms of test environments, material and human resources;
• Coordinate all teams (program, project and / or track level) of Business & IT tests, provide training on the tools used and set up effective and unifying communication;
• Identify risks related to activities and define mitigation plans with the Project Manager;
• Identify, with the Project Manager and the Governance Testing Unit, the costs and benefits of a test automation approach and ensure their implementation in the project testing process;
• Periodically monitor test activities, key indicators and dashboards to ensure smooth progress and the quality of deliverables; Provide adequate reports;
• Support the Business Project Manager and the IT Coordinator in their overall project management mission (cost, quality and deadlines aspects) and participate, on request, in project committees;
• Manage the preparation and execution, through tools, test scenarios and the data and test environments required for their development;
• Centralize and manage the defects raised during the various phases of tests and ensure their verification in collaboration with the business and IT interlocutors;
• Work in close collaboration with the Governance Unit for the adequacy of the testing approach with the testing methodology, standards and rules of good practice for the use of the tools.
Requirements Description of the specific skills and knowledge required:
Professional experience of min. 10 years in the role of test coordinator
Professional experience as a test coordinator on application integration projects in complex application landscapes
Very good knowledge of French and English
Good communication and ability to federate teams are essential.
HPQC knowledge is needed
Experience in the utilities sector is a plus
Prince2 or equivalent - Confirmed
PMI or equivalent - Confirmed
ITIL or equivalent - Beginner
V-Model or equivalent - Expert
UML or equivalent - Beginner
TMMI - Confirmed
AGILE - Beginner
HP QUALITY CENTRE - Confirmed
Microsoft VS TS - Beginner