Scope of Work:
The profile main focus will be to implement automation test frameworks that integrate in a continuous delivery workflow. He/she will also develop a wide variety of automated tests scenarios (web, API's, Databases, Big Data, performance).
Along with his/her automation testing tasks, the profile might also be asked to maintain/troubleshoot the testing infrastructure (Windows, UNIX, Oracle, SAP, IBM MQ, LDAP, Docker, Openshift)
Please note that amongst this pool of profiles, we are looking for some knowledge in the following products:
- Web GUI automation
- SWIFT interfaces products (IPLA, SIL, SAA, AMH) and protocols
- DM, Oracle, Microstrategy
- Assist in the implementation of test automation tools an frameworks.
- Analyze requirements and derive automated tests for a project or product.
- Propose and run procedures that help to find errors existing in the product.
- Assist in the implementation of test process improvements.
Professional knowledge and expertise:
Fluent in English.
Practical experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Perl, Python, SQL
Exposure to one or more of the following: Robot Framework, Selenium, Jira, Docker, Jmeter, SoapUI
Sound knowledge of windows and Unix (for example, to install applications and investigate problems) is mandatory
Expertise with Web and Applications Servers is an asset (Apache, Tomcat, )
Knowledge in testing methodology/risk management is an asset
Experience with a Test Management Tools is an asset (ex: Quality Center/AML)
Testing methodology certification (eg ISTQB, CAT) is a plus.