AZURE SYSTEM ENGINEER – BELGIUM (REMOTE) – 6 MONTHS +
One of my clients based in Belgium is looking for an Azure System Engineer to join the team. The contract will be for an initial 6 months, with the chance of extensions. Start in September. This role is done remotely, however you will be required to come into the client’s offices in the Limburg area at least once a month.
Role: To lead a team, working on new projects for different clients.
* Extensive knowledge and working experience with Azure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
* Extensive knowledge of Windows Server (Remote Desktop Services / VDI, Active Directory, GPO)
* Good knowledge of Office 365, Skype, Teams,…
* Good knowledge networks (Switching, Firewall (pfsense), VPN…
* Knowledge of Linux is a bonus.
* This role is almost entirely remote, however is only open to candidates who can commute to my client’s offices in Limburg at least once a month. Dutch candidates are welcome.
* Degree/certifications not required.
* Fluency in English AND Dutch is required.
- LOCATION: Remote
- DURATION: 6 Months +
- START DATE: September
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call on +32 (0)23 (Apply online only).
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law