Are you looking for an excellent, new long-term contract role as a Data Scientist working in Brussels, Belgium? Can you speak fluent French or Dutch? Then this role is for you! This contract is for a duration of 12 months and pays an all-inclusive daily rate of €530 euros.
What are our clients expectations:
* In the TV division, our client works hard to improve the customer experience. Our client uses advanced tools based on technologies for big data, predictive models and machine learning.
* As a Data Scientist, you will strengthen the team to discover innovative ways to enhance the customer experience and consecutively launch these improvement initiatives.
* You will be faced with various challenges for which you will work with big data & TV experts in order to achieve tangible results.
What do you need to be right for this role?:
* Hold a PhD or Master's degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics)
* Be fluent in French or Dutch.
* Have a particular interest in techniques of statistical analysis and machine learning (significance / multinomial confidence intervals and correlations, data reduction, clustering, segmentation, Bayesian algorithms, hierarchical regression).
* Have experience in programming (Python, R, SparkR, Shiny, ggplot2, html, PHP, C, SQL, VBA)
Desirable and Soft Skills:
* Experience in big data environments (HDFS, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Ambari, Hortonworks)
* Experience with IDTV environments.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent analytical skills.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity