Would you like to take ownership of the domain of Server Hosting solutions delivered by our manufacturing client to all their employees? The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering the tactical solution needs of the client. This covers all solutions within a specific domain. Together with the Vendor and Contract Manager and the Architect, you will be responsible for the development of the solution and for the relationship with the strategic Partner(s). This is a 6 month contract based in Antwerp, Belgium.
* End to end accountable for the solutions within the group for a specific solution domain
* To collect and interpret customer satisfaction, current needs and future opportunities. Propose, based on the findings, a solid and long-term solution strategy for improvement in line with the architecture roadmap
* Be the solution ambassador towards users & stakeholders and ensure regular communication of the status of the solutions’ roadmap, technical changes, scope of delivery from the vendor, and additional value drivers.
* Ensure user adoption of solution’s domain related services.
* Participate in the solution design process in collaboration with the architect and technical experts
* Ensure the adherence to the ITSM processes for the solution lifecycle: Incident & Request, Change, Problem, Event & monitoring, Knowledge, Configuration, CMDB among the principal ones.
* Monitor and review the Partner’s service performance & Financials
* Coordinate the development of service level agreements and on-going management of service level compliance.
* Communicate/ prioritize/ resolve delivery issues & risk
* Support the Regions through extensive interaction & training on the provided solutions, documentation, promotion material and knowledge base.
* Ensure a common user experience across the regions by the implementation of best practices, processes & procedures.
* Change Management: Participate in Global / Regional Change Advisory Boards. Follow up on change requests beginning to end.
* Dispute and Escalation Management: Assist the Vendor and Contract Manager and regional IT teams with escalations and disputes.
* Direct the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and on-going management of new and existing services.
* Work with compliance, audit, risk and security teams to ensure that significant risks related to the service are identified and actions are taken to ensure that they are managed and compliant with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements affecting the enterprise.
* Prepare and review service performance reports identifying any significant issues and variances, initiating, where necessary, corrective actions and ensuring that all outstanding issues are followed up.
* 8+ years experience within IT – at least 3 years in the Server domain including storage, back-up, archiving, private cloud like Azure, data centres, Citrix platform, database hosting and management, etc.
* 5+ years IT Service Management experience
* Exceptional customer service orientation
* Ability to collaborate with Senior Management, Vendors and other associates
* Experience with IT best practice / ITIL
* ITIL certification is desirable
* Fluency in English – other languages are a plus
* Some travel is required