Project Manager, Network, Infrastructure
Project Manager required by a marketing leading organisation based in Maidenhead on an initial 6 month contract. The successful Project Manager will ideally have experience delivering core infrastructure on manufacturing sites in highly regulated environments. The Project Manager will be managing teams to review existing infrastructure, develop requirements and provide guidance for vendors to scope, plan and deliver.
- Identify inter-dependencies between various solutions and manage the solution delivery with external vendors
- Identify risks and issues with appropriate mitigation actions and drive them to resolution.
- Produce weekly timely reports to provide progress update
- Work with the Programme PMO office on project plans, inter dependencies, risks, issues and budget requests.
- Complete implementation of the following core infrastructure capabilities to Seqirus offices
You will have knowledge around the following;
- PRINCE2 is preferred
- Local Area Network Wide Area Network connections
- Cloud based voice implementation
- Local server infrastructure
- Backup solution for controlled workstations
- Local network security (e.g. firewalls)
- Local infrastructure services (e.g. Active Directory domain controllers, print servers, DNS/DHCP, software distribution)
- Local Phone systems
- Application servers
- Documentation of templates for future sites
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
Please send your CV to John Perrotta.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(Network Project Manager, Infrastructure Project Manager, Project Manager, PRINCE2, Local Area Network, LAN, Cloud, Local Server Infrastructure, LSI, Local Network Security, Firewalls, Local Infrastructure Services, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP)