Primary Teacher - Slough
KS1 & KS2 Teacher - 'Outstanding' 2 form entry School - Slough - Long Term role starting January 2020 - MPS/UPS - Child centred School with good behaviour throughout
Are you looking for a long term role to start in January 2020 and would be keen to work in an Ofsted 'Outstanding' School teaching in either KS1 or KS2?
Would you be keen to join a school that has excellent behaviour, happy staff and children who are keen to learn?
Sanza is working with an exceptional two form entry Primary School who are keen to appoint a great Year Teacher as early as possible!
***KS1 or KS2 Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' School - 2 form entry - Slough
***Long term role starting January 2020 - MPS/UPS
***Child centred approach with a creative curriculum - Good behaviour throughout
***Post open to experienced and newly qualified teachers
About the School
* Located in Slough this Ofsted 'Outstanding' School is looking to appoint either a on a permanent basis from September.
* The school is 2 form entry and has a varied, lovely intake of hard-working students who are ambitious to achieve. Staff at this school work hard to ensure these ambitions are realised with SLT on hand to support all teachers daily.
* This school does not teach in a prescriptive manor, rather it favours a creative curriculum that engages its pupils, challenging them to investigate learning for themselves.
* The school has strong results and good behaviour across all the key stages making this a great place to learn and teach!
About the Role
* The school is open to seeing applications from Primary Teachers at any stage of their careers. The school offers a leading induction programme for NQT's and can offer a potential TLR for responsibility for an experienced practitioner.
* The school is looking for a teacher who can teach consistently 'Good' or better lessons, with the ability to engage, inspire and progress their students on a daily basis. In return the school offers a supportive environment, ongoing professional development and career progression opportunities.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Primary Teacher role in Slough. Alternatively, more information please contact Aaron Lemard at SANZA Teaching on (phone number removed) (url removed)
Sanza is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Sanza Teaching Agency is committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate. Sanza teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community