As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources (HR), we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or formulate the strategies that motivate their performance.
Creating innovative, inspirational people strategies doesn't simply drive our success. It defines our culture and encourages teamwork. Diversity & Inclusion is key. Collaboration is pivotal.
Our people in Human Resources touch every part of our business. They shape the way we work. They find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills through structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make work exceptionally rewarding.
- Supporting the payroll management on multi country payrolls and all related projects (UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Sweden payrolls, c.9,000 records)
- Assisting with new payroll implementation and design of process, controls and handover to BAU team
- Assisting with shaping the end to end control framework of each payroll run, and of annual pay rounds and vesting share awards
- Supporting on evolving operational excellence using systems such as SAP Global View, Service Now and Workday
- Providing second level support for HR Direct, responding to payroll queries from UK and Ireland employees via telephone, e-mail and a Case Management system
- Running regular and ad hoc reports from the payroll and accounts systems for HR and external auditors
- Supporting the payroll project lead taking ownership of assigned areas
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experienced volume payroller within a shared service environment with the ability to perform manual pay calculations
- Experience in payroll implementation projects end to end including User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and parallel runs
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and follow-up skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytic and MS Excel skills
- SAP Payroll experience (desired)
- Strong communication skills and liaising at a senior level
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit the website to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.