The Electrical Design Engineer will need experience with:
- Solid Works Electrical/EPlan/Catia/AutoCAD Electrical, the role will be using SolidWorks Electrical however they do not require people to have used it previously.
- Controls experience
- Working in the Defense Industry previously would be ideal but not required
- Technical Electrical Documentation experience would be ideal
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law
CMM Inspector – PC-DMIS
Hourly rate negotiable dependant on experience
The opportunity has arisen for an CMM inspector to join a global manufacturing company on a 6-month contract. This particular role is based in the Birmingham site. The successful candidate will have experience with PC-DMIS and be able to program and operate CMM machines efficiently.
* Using PC-DMIS Software, operate and create programs to run the CMM machines, to inspect first piece, in-process, final, and first article inspections on components and assemblies.
* Ability to program in PC-DMIS from CAD model and engineering drawing is essential.
* Review incoming product inspection reports and where applicable devise inspection criteria
* Ensure material and incoming product meets contracted standards.
* Assist in the training of other inspectors to become CMM Operator / programmers.
* Routine inspection of defective and machined components using traditional tools such as Vernier’s, height gauges and micrometres.
* Raising and managing non-conformances in line with SOPs and the QR/DR process. Giving advice on problem resolution.
* Record keeping of inspection and of defective and machined components.
Skills / Experience
* Experience and knowledge of programming (to CAD model and drawing) and operating CMM using PC-DMIS and understanding CMM capability.
* Relevant experience in programming CMM machines and in standard gauging inspection using Calipers, Micrometre’s, thread gauges, height gauges etc.
* Experience of operating within a global manufacturing/ technology business and a balance of working both strategically and operationally.
* Relevant quality professional qualifications would be advantageous.
* Experience of working within a highly technical quality environment with strong understanding and exposure to operations, and engineering.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn