This organisation are procuring the following services in separate procurements to replace those currently provided by one supplier.
* Service Desk, Service Tool, and the SIAM Service Management wrap.
* Multi Functional Devices (Printers)
* End User Devices
We are looking for an experienced project manager to manage the delivery of these services managing the suppliers to successfully delivery and working to a Programme Manager and with other PMS within the team.
This is a work stream within a Programme of work that is also delivering.
* Widows10 upgrade and migration to Exchange in the Cloud.
* Installing and migrating line of Business Applications to cloud hosting
* New Identity and Access Management solution
* Replacement network and LAN
* New Telephony Provision
Candidates should have proven experience of planning, risk and dependency management, change control and supplier management.
Experience of working in Government Dept and Prince 2 is desirable but not essential.
Project Manager / supplier management / Windows 10 / Exchange / Cloud / Identity and Access Management solution / LAN / Network / planning, risk and dependency management, change control / Prince2
This Birmingham based organisation require a talented CONTRACT Project Manager to join the team.
A single supplier currently provides the organisation with Desktop, Hosting and Network services. But the project is currently in the procurement phase to identify suppliers to transition the current services to. To enable this transition process a Transition and Exit Manager is required.
The organisation are also planning to upgrade laptops operating systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and migrate users to exchange in the cloud.
As such, the successful candidate will be experienced at managing suppliers and delivering workplace technology / End User Computing projects; including windows 10 upgrades and migrating to exchange. They will be able to demonstrate extensive experience of project delivery including managing risk/s, dependencies etc. They will be a self-starting, team player, preferably with experience in the public sector and/or consultancy back ground.
* Service Transition project plan
Project plan encompassing approach and all activities related to transitioning all of the services
* Service Rehearsal Testing (SRT) approach & plan
SRT plans and executes tests to ensure that the service matches its design specification and will meet the needs of the business. Planning and designing tests is carried out during the Service Design stage of the service lifecycle and design coordination should ensure that this is integrated with other Service Design activities
* Management of the transition of Line of Business Applications and associated data bases through to the new Cloud Hosting provider
Reviewing implementation and exit plans ensuring that Roles and Responsibilities acting as conduit between the current supplier and the new suppliers.
Supporting the New Supplier in the Transition and Migration of the Service Desk/Catalogue data.
* Service Transition risk register
Comprehensive information on all risks associated with the transition to the new services; including risk assessment and risk responses
* Window 10 Deployment
Management of the organisations input of the ATOS led Windows 10 deployment and associated changes to 1500 Laptops.
* Exchange Migration
PM the Atos led migration of users to exchange in the cloud
This contract is based in Birmingham, reporting to a Programme Manager and working closely with other PMs. If you have the relevant skills and experience listed above, apply today!
Project manager / End User computing / Workplace technology / Window 10 migration / exchange cloud / Service Transition / Exit manager / risk / suppliers / managing / services
We have a fantastic opportunity for an pro-active telephone consultant to join our internal recruitment team. This is a varied position where no two days are the same, your main responsibilities will be to take inbound calls form some of our 8000 sites around the country to deliver casual and temporary staff.
The working hours will be on a shift pattern Monday to Friday
* 7am - 3:30pm
* 8am - 4:30pm
* 9am – 5:30pm
* Taking inbound calls from sites around the UK for temporary staffing
* Taking inbound calls from agencies to fill bookings
* Taking inbound calls from temporary staff to answer any question they may have in regards to casual work
* Inputting data on an in-house system to follow a booking process
* After training you will be given new opportunities to expand your skills and develop more into a full consultant filling bookings and dealing with more complex recruitment matters
The Ideal Candidate
* Demonstrate a positive & proactive attitude within team at all times
* To be appropriately cross trained and conversant with all relevant processes
* Actively participate in knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring
* Maintain a strong & healthy relationship with the business at all levels
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment
* Catering experience as this would help you understand the terms used
* A driving license due to location
* Free parking
* Free in office vending machine
* Fully fitted kitchen, with cooks to supply home cooked meals whilst at work. Good prices too!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy