Named as one of Fortune's List of 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 33,100 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one.
EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for Senior React Developer to for a high-profile Financial Services company
You'll join a recently formed highly skilled agile development team in London, responsible for the design and build out of a new globally distributed platform in a modern technology stack (React and Redux, .NET Core, Azure Service Fabric) for a high-profile FS client. Development will follow a DevOps spirit and Scrum methodology.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- You will be an expert in Web development and will be responsible for building highly responsive UI components using React and Redux for the platform, with a longer-term aim of cross training our existing developers in these technologies
- Expertise in building Front End Single Page Applications with React and Redux
- General knowledge of common challenges in Front End development (eg: browser behaviour and limitations, Front End application optimisations, etc)
- Significant experience and knowledge of React
- Good knowledge and handling of common React patterns (HOC, render props, Provider pattern, Container/Presentational components etc.)
- Knowledge of common React principles (immutability, pure functions, functional/class components, pure components, change detection etc)
- Advocate of general engineering best practices (eg: domain driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices etc)
- Knowledge of common design patterns (eg: Pub/Sub, module pattern, dependency injection etc)
- Experience and good knowledge of common React libraries (Redux, react Router, etc.)
- Awareness of common Front End styling paradigms (eg: CSS modules, CSS in JS)
- Knowledge of general Front End tooling (particularly Node.js and npm)
- Experience with structuring and writing unit tests
- Experience with setting up and writing end to end tests
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience and interest in RxJS
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience with ag-Grid
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Experience with Material-UI
- Familiarity with react hooks