The position is based at the Newport manufacturing site and reports to the Procurement Lead on site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the procurement department with all aspects of the purchase to pay
• Follow company Procurement procedures and processes
• Ensure purchase orders are placed in line with existing contracts and demand schedules
• Identify and report potential delivery issues to the internal customers
• Expedite all orders through in a timely manner
• Manage, develop and improve supplier relationships through :-
o Strategic review of the current supplier base
• Provide support where necessary to procurement function, increasing automation opportunities
• Identify and implement cost saving opportunities
• Data Analysis for efficiency gains
• Provide support to global purchasing initiatives where required
• Resolve queries efficiently and quickly
• Manage Supplier Complaints
• Creating and Managing Service Orders
• Knowledge of MRP systems and Microsoft Office IT packages.
• Observe and encourage safe working practices.
• Demonstrate positive, professional behavior to both internal customers and external contacts/suppliers.
• Efficient problem solver and independent thinking.
• Ability to provide innovative, quality solutions with a desire to find win-win solutions.
• Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness.
• Team player with open and direct communication style
Residential Support worker - Agency
Bluestones Medical have URGENT requirements for Support Workers to work within elderly residential, Learning Disability and complex Care environments.
We are currently seeking support workers to work Days and Night shifts, with block bookings available in advance. You will ideally be seeking 3-4 days a week
You must have at least 6 months experience of working within a UK care setting and the ability to Drive is an advantage.
With social distancing in mind, we are currently offering online video registrations that you can do from your PC, phone or pad. All current training is done online, and if you do not currently have a DBS on the update service, we are able to apply for a fast track application.
Bluestones Medical offers market-leading rates, Free DBS, Uniform, Free training and excellent support.
* 6 months of care experience within the last 2 years, please note that we cannot accept applicants who have no paid care experience within the UK.
* You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although we can apply for a fast track application.
* Driving licence and access to a vehicle is preferable
* Ideally looking to work around 3-4 shifts a week
* Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
* Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
* Regular Specialist training
* Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
* Weekly Pay
* Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
* Temp Buddy for booking shifts
* Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 2 and 3
* Uniforms (Free)
* Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
* £9 - £15ph plus holiday pay
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family