Due to a major roll out within the retail market we are looking for experienced Merchandisers to work within the Health and beauty and supermarket sectors
The role predominantly involves working night shifts, most commonly Monday to Friday, for example 7pm - 7am. Although there will be work around this exact area you will be expected to work away from home. Accommodation and travel provided.
You must have a keen eye for the detail needed to ensure every bay is merchandised to a high standard. The role will require you to
- Move stock around
- Re-merchandise products into the correct location
- Merchandise to plan
- Follow planograms (desired but not essential)
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have experience.
Please also note this is a 0 hour contract
Counterbalance Forklift Operator/ Technical Services Operator
12 Month FTC
£9.50 per hour
Smart Solutions are recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift Operator/ Technical Services Operator working with our leading client- a specialist manufacturer based in Newport.
Working within the chemicals department, you will be part of a well-established team, transporting raw materials/parts for cutting edge technology solutions across the world and global markets.
We are looking for applicants with a background in Counterbalance Forklift operation, along with a good level of PC literacy as the role includes a moderate amount of data collation and inputting.
Day Shift: Monday to Thursday: 08:00 – 16:30 & Friday: 08:00 – 15:30
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour.
Core responsibilities of this role are:
* The use of a counterbalance fork truck to transport & store various products, parts or raw materials.
* Various duties based on the client's request
* Flexibility in respect of availability to work within various departments
* Working under the clients guidance and direction
* Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Skills and experience required include:
* Experience of working in a stores/warehouse environment
* An up to date Counterbalance Forklift License is essential
* Understanding of the client's needs and demands due to their client requests and increases
* A self-starter with a positive, resilient and tenacious attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Physically fit due the nature of the work
* Due to location you may require transport
An up to date CV is required for this position
Logical Personnel Solutions are currently recruiting for a Working Foreman in the Newport area.
* £21 per hour (PAYE)
* 45 hours per week minimum
* Over 6 months work
* Working on a canal
* A valid SSSTS SMSTS license
* Experience on similar sites
If you are interested in the role, please contact Charlie
Core job responsibilities and task
• Undertake the day to day tasks to maintain a secure and safe site maintaining a fully focused and compliant operation in accordance
with site expectations.
• Operating a computerised weighbridge system.
• Adhering to the communication requirements, records of delivery and maintenance of all other required gate records.
• Managing access control and gate duties; staff and vehicle searches; traffic management and car park duties; building patrols.
• Providing an effective departmental security presence and proactive response service.
• Switchboard and reception duties.
• Key control.
• Monitoring site fire alarm systems.
• Monitoring CCTV and intruder alarm systems.
• General administration duties.
• Occasionally assisting with site postal and parcel service including use of franking machine.
• Good IT skills.
• Excellent communication skills including face to face, telephone and e-mail.
• Be used to dealing with people, occasionally including those whose 1st language is not English.
• Available to work shifts after training (typically about 3 weeks).
• Must hold current full driving licence.
• Team player and able to work independently.
• A flexible and responsive approach is required to balance conflicting and changing pressures in the work environment in a
respectful and constructive way.
• Your commitment to providing a strong focus on Customer Service is essential to maintain the high standards and professionalism
of the site