Are you interested in working for an award - winning Pension Company? We have an exciting role for a Pensions Administrator to join our team in Bracknell on a 6 Month FTC. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the pensions industry offering full training and support.
In this role you will undertake all routine administration tasks on a portfolio of pension schemes. The duties will include maintaining scheme databases, calculating member benefits and processing member events in a customer focussed and conscientious manner.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver.
JLT Group has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since October 1987 and today has a market capitalisation of over £2.5bn. The business has been very successful and has grown substantially over recent years with employee numbers increasing from 5,000 to over 11,000 over the last 5 years. Today JLT has offices across 41 territories.
* Maintaining scheme databases, calculating member benefits and processing member events, year- end processes and producing benefit statements, prompt investment of scheme contributions if applicable
* Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme
* Deal with all types of correspondence and calls from Member/Advisors/Trustees with a close attention to detail
* Produce quality work within specified timescales laid down in service contracts.
* Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
* Your focus will mainly be on SLA Delivery and running SLA reports as required for use by the team
* Computer literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
* Attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures
* Ability to plan and prioritise tasks own tasks and use the tools provided
* Office administration experience ideally within financial services
* A keen learner that is looking for the opportunity to develop and progress.
* Working knowledge and experience of Pensions Administration
JLT offer highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral their employees are to their progress, so ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company typical benefits can include:
* Employee share schemes
* Flexible Benefit Scheme
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Private healthcare scheme
JLT aim to be an equal opportunities employer and they would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.