Automation Developer - C# - JAVA - AGILE
Description of Project:
This role is working on a business transformation program introducing new tooling and automation to existing programs. Self-motivated, technically proficient individuals with an Agile background with development and design experience from a consultancy background required.
Skills - ideally the candidate will have:
* 5+ years of development experience in both C# & JAVA.
* 5+ test automation experience
* Experience in test automation frameworks (nUnit, jUnit, xUnit, etc)
* Experience in mocking frameworks (RhinoMocks, Moq, nSubstitute, etc)
* Any experience working with mobile devices is highly desirable.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to talk fluently about the importance of testing and the various forms and stages of testing.
Skills - Useful:
* Any experience of the following software: Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket, nAnt, Ant, MSBuild, TFS, Subversion, JIRA, Clover, Zephyr, SonarQube, Selenium, Cloud, Docker
* Continuous Integration/Development
* DevOps or Agile methodologies and implementation experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy