SC Cleared* Lead Architect (Azure/Government Cloud Hosting) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Bracknell. To be successful you will have experience as a delivery solution lead with specific experience in leading legacy datacentre to cloud migrations.
The role holder may manage a medium design team. They are a competent design authority on larger or more complex
solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers’ business and commercial issues. They identify, design
and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions. Responsible for the specification and
design of information systems to meet defined business needs in any public or private context, including commercial,
industrial, scientific, gaming and entertainment. The identification of concepts and their translation into implementable
design. The design or selection of components. The retention of compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures,
and the adherence to corporate standards within constraints of cost, security and sustainability.
• Authority. Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger
more complex solutions.
• Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
• Cost and risk. Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling
technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
• Influence. Represent at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build our client's reputation in
the market place.
• Business development. Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a
major influence in the customer choosing our client.
• Requirements and design. Contributes to definition of customer's overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of
significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
• Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to our customers knowledge base.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered * the successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy