We are currently looking for 2 x Customer Issue Representatives to join our prestgious client within their Customer Issue Resolution Team based in Bracknell. The successful candidates would be placed predominately in either the cash collection or complaint management role (or both) depending on skill set
The newly formed function of the Customer Issue Resolution (Complaints) team, under the Customer Service Organization, will bring a single face to the customer with consistent skill sets for Post Invoice interactions - complaints, disputes/deductions, credit, collection and open AR.
The existing credit and collections team will join with the CIR team to provide end to end management of post invoice interactions for our customers and drive a step change in how they service our customers and business colleagues alike.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing all Customer Issue Resolution processes in the respective region.
• Driving resolution of disputes and complaints, including credit & collection tasks.
• Interacting with customers and other functions in the region and COE as appropriate.
• To develop and maintain strong working partnerships with all stakeholders within BSO, the business, GSC, CoE and Supply Chain.
• Complaint & case management through SFDC, SAP
• Drive strong inclusive team working patterns to achieve CIR targets through Tier process
Skills, experience and key capabilities
• Primary contacts are external and internal, excellent interpersonal & communication skills are essential.
• Demonstrate ability to influence customers, negotiate payment plans and turn issues into positive interactions.
• Working knowledge of Customer Issue Resolution and/or Credit & Collections theories and practices.
• Ability to prioritise workloads.
• Experienced user of Sales Force, SAP or equivalent order management or finance systems preferable
• Accurate, numerate and able to demonstrate basic service to internal clients, be able to respond to questions relating to the work performed.
This is a fixed 12 month contract - Please only apply if you are happy with this.
Immediate interviews are available
Weekly pay and Pension after 12 weeks is offered, modern office environment and free parking