Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a Compliance Coordinator, with a focus on Asbestos, on a Six Month Fixed Term Contract. This is a new vacancy, as this organisation look to further develop their growing compliance department.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have, or be working their way towards a NEBOSH or P405 qualification, and hold a Full UK Drivers’ License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Take ownership of the health, safety and wellbeing of the team and service, ensuring that compliance with relevant policies is maintained at all times
* Understand and ensure compliance of relevant policies, procedures and process maps for the team
* Act as the first contact for our customers on compliance complaints to ensure satisfactory resolution and learning outcomes to reduce future instances
* Undertake pre, post and quality management inspections on jobs and ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed and systems updated
* Hold responsibility for the supervision of a team of specialist trade operatives
* Identify suitable training and development solutions as required by the business or team
* Coordinate the availability of data, reporting and KPIs to support reporting within the business
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
* An asbestos or compliance related qualification (P402, P401, P901 etc.)
* Experience working within a Social Housing provider
* A working knowledge of the latest asbestos and compliance regulations
* Proven leadership skills
Rewards and Benefits:
* 25 Days Annual Leave, with an increase of one day per year of service up to a maximum of 30 days
* An excellent starting salary
* Flexible working pattern and opportunities to work from home
* Up to 6% pension contribution
* 37 hours per week
* Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Asbestos; Compliance; Social Housing; NEBOSH
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details