£26,218 + Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Gi Group in Portsmouth are currently recruiting for a Case Handler to join our client's Regulatory Transactions team at a financial services company. They have an excellent office location in Brighton with a diverse and professional growing workforce.
Our client are looking for someone who is able to handle cases and deal with regulatory interventions. The team you will work for is responsible for delivering high volume regulation within compliance as well as requests to exercise power.
Day to day tasks include:
* Leading the progression of regulatory interventions relating to breaches of law
* Following process guidelines in line with legislative framework
* Identify risks from information received and escalate if needs be
* Communicating with stakeholders both verbally and in writing
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
* Proficient in working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proactive and flexible
* Ability to prioritise and use initiative
* Problem solving and analytic skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
We are looking for someone with a case working background ideally within financial services. You will have experience of working within a legislative framework or similar.
Our client is committed to maintaining a great place to work and doing all they can to support their employees to reach their full potential and prosper.
As well as a salary of £26,218 per annum, you will receive:
* Excellent pension scheme
* Potential to earn bonus
* Access to performance related pay progression
* 25 days annual leave provision
* Flexible working arrangements
* Enhanced parental leave arrangements
* An employee assistance programme
If you think you would be suitable and would like to apply for this role, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively please call the Gi Group in Portsmouth and ask to speak to Nikki.