Are you an experienced Clerk of Works with NEC Supervisor and major new build Healthcare project experience? Due to an exciting healthcare project, south of the M25, our client is now looking to grow their team.
The position is full time for an NEC Clerk of Works with NEC Supervisory experience specialising in Mechanical, Electrical or Fabric.
Clerk of Works Role & Responsibilities
* Working on a major new build healthcare project
* Location is south of the M25
* Verify compliance and progress against contractual drawings, warranty standards and employers’ requirements
* Identify discrepancies and raise appropriately
* Prepare written reports to a high standard and in a timely manner
* Organise snagging and end of defect inspections with the client
* Liaise with clients throughout the lifecycle of the construction process
Clerk of Works Required Skills
* Experience as a Clerk of Works with NEC supervisor experience.
* Excellent report writing skills
* Experienced in large scale new build healthcare construction
* Current knowledge of UK building regulations and compliance
* Ability to communicate effectively with contractors / sub-contractors / clients and internal stakeholders
* Ideally MICW, ACABE, MCABE, MCIOB or MRICS.
For more information on this position, please contact Madeline Cooling at Aldwych Consulting Ltd