Customer Operations Administrator (Temp to Perm)
Are you looking to take on a fast-paced and engaging role as a Customer Operations Administrator? Want to develop your knowledge with a company that cares about their people just as much as their customers? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Who am I working for?
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future and doing right by our customers.
We’re looking for a Customer Operations Administrator to join our team on a contract that is envisaged to become a permanent position.
Are there any benefits?
- Salary of £18,000 per annum
- Performance-based bonus
- Develop your career with one of the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For
- Pension scheme with 3% matched contribution
- Awesome offices (with a tree house - need we say more?)
- Free breakfast every morning and free refreshments
- 25 days’ holiday and one day off on your birthday
We’re all different here at OVO and that is just the way we like it, but we all share common attributes and we will be looking for these in you.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Operations Administrator, you will perform a high volume of data tasks and quickly adapt to changing requirements to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver the mechanisms that support all aspects of the customer journey
- Respond to a wide range of queries from customers, colleagues and external industry parties
- Identify opportunities to improve processes
- Help the Contact Centre to respond to calls and emails when required
Sounds great! What do I need?
- Customer service experience
- A good level of numeracy
- A confident, clear communication style
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A flexible, reliable and enthusiastic approach
We’re eager to hear from you if you have experience as a Customer Operations Administrator, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Rep, Customer Care Representative or Contact Centre Agent.
Webrecruit and OVO Energy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re a Customer Operations Administrator seeking an exciting role where you’ll be rewarded for your hard work, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency