UX consultant required for a B2B software/SaaS business. Bristol and West Midlands, remote working possible with some office work likely.
The business is in the discovery phase of an ambitious MVP of an ambitious international project which is an important innovation within a broad solution portfolio.
Detailed Spec available but essentially a solution concept and high-level requirements have been developed – now the focus is on the fundamental business logic and data mapping. You are needed to help to ensure the MVP service being developed has well-considered processes for data management and data sharing, that there are adequate solution administration tools to investigate and resolve potential issues with data exchange, and that the initial set of front-end enquiries and analytics capabilities used by customers are both useful and desirable. The MVP service must be designed for two user groups who interact directly plus a range of stakeholders who don’t interact directly with software but are directly reliant on its successful operation for payment for their activities.
You should be a skilled UXer who is happy working with highly integrated, data-focussed solutions and capable at ensuring end-to-end data management processes – that include a mix of front-end tasks and automated back-end jobs – are designed-well for a range of sending and receiving parties. You'll help to transform architectural diagrams and turn them into a tangible vision, developing prototypes to align the team and customers and contributing to the specification and design of components of the solution.
What will you be good at?
* An experienced all-rounder. Comfortable dealing with complexity and uncertainty and able to consider the different needs and perspectives of a mix of users and stakeholders for a data-sharing platform servicing information enquiries and analytics.
* You’ll be the sole UXer on the project, surrounded by a team who know the value of good user experience design, working closely with a project BA and solution owner.
* A self-starter who can get up to speed quickly and is comfortable working independently on international projects, confident and professional working with external stakeholders.
* Highly collaborative, working closely with people of all backgrounds. You enjoy facilitating meetings and workshops with experience of doing this remotely and across time zones.
* Identifying users of a system, their needs and goals.
* Developing process, task and user flows assets plus documenting data flow and contributing to data management requirements and specifications.
* Building multiple wireframes and prototypes to explore and communicate ideas for MVP UIs together with the project team, partners and external stakeholders.
* Creating pragmatic approaches fitting for an MVP solution, whilst also describing the journey to a more complete and evolved solution.
Please ensure you call Ian at Peachy ( We are Peachy ) for details and to follow up sending in your CV.
At Peachy with find tasty talent the juiciest of roles