Do you have any experience of working with young people in a carer/nanny/sports-coach/youth-worker/pastoral capacity?
Or are you a Psychology graduate/Student?
Would you like to work within a school or Alternative Education setting?
Are you considering returning to work after Maternity/Paternity?
Would you like to work when and where you want?
Are you interested in supporting vulnerable young people with additional needs?
Are you interested in working within Education and build your career but still continue to work on your other commitments?
If so, please contact us as soon as possible. We are looking for people like you to work with our clients.
Our school require Teaching Assistants and Support staff with experience of working with young people with Special Needs in Bristol, Bath, South Gloucestershire, Swindon, Weston-Super-Mare. We are currently on a recruitment drive for our SEND and Mainstream schools across the County.
Placements in schools vary from daily supply, short and long-term cover and permanent positions according to your requirements and availability. Pay will depend on experience and the responsibilities of the role and is never less than £55 per day. You always have the choice to work as a PAYE (directly with Tradewind) or your preferred umbrella company.
- Working within school hours: (Apply online only) (Or half days are possible).
- CPD opportunities: We run weekly CPD sessions on all aspects of Teaching, SEND and Supporting young people. We support you to develop your career with relevant and current seminar and webinars. This is particularly beneficial if you are new or returning to Education/Special Educational Needs.
- Flexible work. (We can offer you work around your other commitments, such child care, study, 2nd Job, hobbies, holidays).
- Structured work (If you are only available certain days, we do our utmost to offer you work in those specific days).
- Get relevant paid experience. (You can start earning an income while you are training to become a qualified Teacher, Teaching Assistant or any other Education profession).
- Build professional relationships with schools in your area. (We introduce you to a number of schools with different age and SEND Provisions to ensure you get to know the schools in your area.
CONTACT: Miss Lottie Dullea on 01173445070 or email your CV
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
At Tradewind, we do our utmost to respond to all applications within the shortest amount of time possible. However, due to volume of applications we cannot always respond to applications who have been unsuccessful or have not got the relevant experience. On this occasion, please feel free to contact us directly if you require any more feedback