Resourcing Business Partner Support / Internal Recruiter
Up to £153.78 Umbrella/Ltd or £135.10 PAYE day rate
Daily Rate £140 - £175
In Scope of IR35
About the role:
My client is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join their busy Resourcing Team. As the Resourcing Business Partner Support/Recruiter you will manage the internal and external recruitment process from attraction and selection through to on-boarding. You will be responsible for recruiting high-quality candidates who are the best people for the business. The aim is to provide this service in a swift, pro-active and process-led manner.
As a Resourcing Business Partner Support, you will provide end to end recruitment service for a specific client group with your knowledge of appropriate recruitment methods and sourcing strategy.
Your experience will include:
* Experience of working as part of a team in a client-focused environment to meet challenging deadlines in a volume-oriented resourcing/recruiting environment
* Intermediate organisational/process management skills, to include process improvement
* Excellent communication skills at all levels with the ability to build relationships.
* Basic knowledge of relevant employment law and the employment market place – desirable
* Advertising roles using the major job boards
* Managing hiring managers expectations and keeping the business up to date on the various recruitment
* Ensuring that governance and policies are met with at all times
* Experience of working in a recruitment environment/recruitment experience either agency or inhouse
* Exposure to all types of recruitment including video interviewing, job boards, sourcing – LinkedIn/Boolean searches
* Confident to challenge and push back
* MS – word & excel
* Ability to work under pressure
What you’ll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you – this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are
Interaction Accountancy and Finance have an exciting opportunity with our Milton Keynes based Manufacturing client who are seeking to add an Accounts Assistant to their growing team on a contract basis. This role with be a full-time position to cover Maternity.
Purpose of the role:
You will be working within a small, friendly team assisting with the all rounder Accounting duties to include processing invoices and bank reconciliations.
· Processing purchase invoices (from receipt, through authorisation process to payment)
· Reconciling supplier statements
· Bank reconciliations
· Issuing credit notes
· Dealing with supplier queries
· Allocating payments
· Credit Control duties
· Profit and loss
Required experience, skills and attributes:
· Recent, relevant experience within a financial/accounting environment.
· Studying or Qualified AAT
· QuickBooks desirable but not essential
· Be able to work within a small team environment
· Attention to detail
· Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel
My client currently requires a Carpenter to commence work on a large commercial build in Aldershot.
To be considered for this role you need to have checkable references from your most recent role, own tool and ideally own means of transport.
Duties to include but not limited to; easying doors, assisting them where required and taking instructions from site management.
Site opening times are Monday - Friday, working 07:30am-5:00pm.
Excellent rate of pay available, dependent on experience
Please call Ola or Courtney at One Way (phone number removed) for more information, we want to hear from you!
Redline are partnering exclusively with a long-standing client of ours, who is looking for a Contract PCB Assembler for immediate starting work.
It is a short-term contract, that is offering fantastic money, and will require some international travel(maximum 10 days out of the UK)
Requirements for Contract PCB Assembler
• Experience of rework of PCB assemblies replacing surface mount 0402 components
• Strong attention to details
• Experience with RF based products
• No travel restrictions
My client needs this person to be able to start in the next week, so if you are available and interested in this Contract PCB Assembler, email me at
Visit and follow Redline Group
R9 Recruitment are currently looking to recruit for a van driver for one our fantastic clients.
The area you will be covering is Aylesbury.
You will be assisting a tradesman in going to collect materials from a depot and delivering to a site in Aylesbury.
You will be given a company van and Fuel card.
This role is a start on Monday.
If you are interested in this role then please give Lewis from R9 Recruitment a call
Counterbalance Forklift Drivers required for our client in Wymbush
£8.50 - £9.78 p/hour dependant on shift
There is LOTS of overtime available at Excellent Rates!!
You will need to have Valid & In-Date Counterbalance license (Reach license would also be an advantage but not essential)
To Start ASAP!
Please submit your CV now or contact Jade on (phone number removed) for more details
MIG Welders Required - Milton Keynes
Day Shift (Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm ) & Back Shift (4.15pm - 2.45am) Available
To produce agreed levels of quality product, working from engineering drawings and through the successful set up and operation of MIG welding equipment to company standards, while adhering and positively contributing to H&S polices and procedures.
Welding Team - Raw Materials - Rolling Mill Team - Operations Team
To work in a production environment as required producing MIG welded assemblies for applications.
Produce products inline with Company output rates
Follow all Company safety procedures
Comply with work instructions
Jig setting and first off quality sign off for work produced
Comply with all quality documents & Procedures
Follow production schedules as required and meet deadlines
Qualifications / Skills & Experience
Experience of working with MIG welding and capability of producing welds to the required standard
Ideally 2 years welding experience
Understanding of mechanical production techniques
Be able to use accurately, tape measure, micrometer, verniers, and other go/no-go gauges
Proven problem solving skills
Good attention to detail to highlight any issues or defects
Competence to accurately read and interpret drawings and setting data
Ability to read engineering drawings
Mechanical engineering background desirable
These positions are to start ASAP, please apply now or contact (phone number removed) for more info
Senior Software Engineer
Contract - £30-40/hr – 3 - 6 Months
Senior Software Engineer needed to develop C and C++ application software for an Embedded Linux based network. As a senior software engineer you will be responsible for design, implementation and testing of new test functionality for a range of handheld test products.
Essential experience and skills:
5 years+ in design, development and testing Embedded Linux based Software to a high quality
C, C++ and Linux development
IP or Ethernet knowledge
Linux driver or kernel development experience
If you feel like you have the experience needed as a Senior Software Engineer, please send your CV to to apply.
We also offer referral schemes of up to £500 for a successful placement.
Senior Software Engineer |£30-40/hr | 3-6 Months | Buckinghamshire
Paint Prepper required in Slough area for a 1 to 2 month contract. Pay rate is £15:92 p/h ltd circa £796 per week.
You must have working experience within a busy body shop under instruction but also using your own initiative.
- Ensuring all parts have been stripped from the vehicle in order for it to be painted
- Sanding down relevant and adjoining areas for blending
- Masking outareas to be treated
- Etching and priming areas to be treated
Basic spraying skills would also be beneficial. Immediate starts required!
Please CLICK to apply for this Paint Prepper contract