An Amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join the team in a local Trade Waste Company for a contract of 1 month
Admistrating in The Office
Duties to Include:
Archiving Personnel Files
Filing and Organising
Boxing Current files
General Admin dutiesMonday - Friday (Apply online only)
Living local to HP20 or having own transport is a MUST
This admin role is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in a different environment
Contract will be 1 month
Archiving and Admin experience will be helpful for this role
Apply now or contact Camilla on (phone number removed)
Please note the location of this role is not what is advertised, you will need to contact us to find out if this role is in the North, South, West or East of England*
The role of the RTT Trainer is to deliver training to any staff group specified and provide expert advice on the application of RTT rules, application and process.
The post holder will form part of the core team who develop and implement training for new and existing admin and clerical staff, junior doctors or clinicians during inductions or as and when required. This will include delivering core and bespoke classroom training, work based learning and facilitating web based learning as required.
The post holder must have a strong knowledge of the RTT rules and guidance, as well as the Trust Access Policy.
The post holder will be familiar with working with Trust Patient Administration Systems, processes, and knowledge of trust data collection processes i.e. clinic outcome forms.
Duties (Project Delivery)
* Deliver all training courses on site as requested by the trust
* Assist with creating be spoke training material as required.
* Deliver RTT training to areas which are causing key RTT data quality issues on the system. Provide support and guidance in the development and implementation of education and training programmes to ensure the successful delivery of RTT pathways within relevant services.
* To be responsible for training new and existing members of staff in the use of RTT application and rules
* Provide advice and guidance of the Trust on RTT data quality issues and processes, where they have been contacted directly or indirectly for assistance.
* To plan and organize own work schedule, demonstrating good time management and ensuring anticipated difficulties in meeting deadlines are reported promptly.
* To develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and other staff groups within the Trust and external organizations, ensuring that a professional, efficient and courteous service is provided.
* Provide specific training for Consultants and associated medical staff on the correct completion of trust outcome forms- this can be delivered within the work place or classroom or combination of both.
* Provide training for medical staff in relation to RTT statuses for core patient pathways.
* Provide feedback to the trust project board on success of delivery on training, identifying obstacles and issues which may be person or system related.
* Assist the trust with the development of bespoke training material for ongoing training.
* Support the trust in reviewing and where required , of Standard Operating Procedures specifically to administrative processes that affect RTT and Waiting List pathways.
Must have clear and written communication skills. You must be adaptable to the sudden change in client requirements and be able to present solutions that work for the client. You must have:
* Minimum 2 years working experience within the NHS
* Knowledge and expertise in producing relevant documents that can be used for associated project delivery
* Knowledge of 18 weeks RTT clock rules
* Significant pathway validation/PAS Data management knowledge
* Experience of successfully managing and delivering projects i.e. Trust wide training programmes
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business
We are proud to be working with a medical device company in Buckinghamshire, they are now searching for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for registrations under new regulations introduced following Brexit and verifying compliance.
* Medical Devices (ISO 13485)
* Hands on experience with gathering documentation and coordinating submissions
* Maintain an excellent understanding of the medical device regulations of the EU.
* Ensure the companies code of conduct is taken into consideration in all business matters
* Perform additional duties assigned
* Provide Regulatory support to functional units
* Maintain and organise regulatory records to show compliance with regulations
SharePoint Consultant - SharePoint Online/2013/Configuration/Administration/Office365
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £425 - £450 per day
Job type: Contract
Morson International is actively seeking to recruit a SharePoint Consultant for a contract role with one of our high profile Clients based in Milton Keynes.
Please note that this role lies within IR35.
* Expert knowledge of the features of SharePoint 2013 and Online
* In-depth knowledge of SharePoint configuration and administration
* Experience of migration from enterprise document management systems to SharePoint, e.g. Box, CCMS2/Documentum, file servers
* High degree of problem solving
* Strong understanding of Office 365 Groups
Please note that this role lies within IR35.
If this role is of interest, please forward your latest CV to me.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
I am recruiting for an exciting 6month FTC Instillation Coordinator opportunity for a market leading business based in Milton Keynes.
You will be required to manage the entire process from checking customer eligibility, to managing the implementation process.
Coordinate and manage installations from start to finish
Keep in line with agreed SLA's
Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to ensure smooth installation process
Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and data input accuracy
Liaise with different departments to ensure implementation is on timeThe Candidate
Excellent attention to detail
Exceptional communication skills
Passionate about customer service
Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Great opportunity for Production operatives at an Engineering in Wooburn Green near High Wycombe. Rates of pay of circa £10:00, overtime rates available.
Your work involve electrical/mechanical assembly of specialist racking, shelving and tool holding systems. And fitting out of commercial vehicles, you will be working as part of a team in a production line environment. We need people who can use basic hand and power tools.
Immediate starts are available, PLEASE click to apply for this Production operative position
Futureactive…… The education recruitment agency you’ve never heard of!
Are you a Teacher, Teaching Assistant or school support staff looking for a new opportunity? Maybe newly qualified or thinking of returning to teaching? Or keen to work in a school. If so then we want to hear from you.
Futureactive are excited to announce that we are sourcing quality teachers for Buckinghamshire schools, and will be registering all over the county this Autumn term.
We are running recruitment roadshows all over Bucks this Autumn term where our friendly, professional team will be available to meet with you.
So if you fancy the chance of working with someone new come along !!!
Registration dates will take place on various dates at many locations.
To book for one of our dates to register or for further information, please get in touch on (phone number removed)
Hgv Class 1 Driver
HGV Drivers - Multidrop Milk Deliveries. Great rates of Pay. Days or Nights
We are currently recruiting for a number of positions for one of our clients based in Leeds. The client operates multi-drop operation with regular work on days and nights. The contract is very busy over the weekend and we are ideally recruiting for drivers who can work most weekend days. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of LGV operation, the ability to work unsupervised and follow instructions are required as well as a professional manner. Drivers must have a minimum of 6 months class 1/Category CE driving experience and speak good basic English.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and premium rates for weekend shift pattern. A full induction must be completed with the client prior to commencing work. Immediate starts are available and work will be guaranteed on this all year round contract.
Minimum of 10 hours a day work guaranteed.
* £15.50 Mon - Fri
* £17 Saturday
* £18 Sunday
To contact Ace Recruitment about this vacancy please reply to this advert or call (phone number removed).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £14.00 to £20.00 /hour
Hgv Class 1 Driver
ROLE: Project Manager
SALARY: 12-month contract - Negotiable - dependant on experience
As Project Manager you'll take the lead in the delivery of NPI projects within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
As Project Manager you'll take responsibility for product qualification, technology transfer, process improvement and process validation. The Project Manager will act as a team leader and will be responsible for the performance and/or start-up of a new and/or challenging process technology assignment.
As the ideal candidate you:
-Will have a background in the project management of the manufacturing of products in a pharmaceutical, medical device or the life sciences environment.
Fantastic opportunity to work with a key player in the sector.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn