Simply Education is busy supporting various secondary establishments across Buckinghamshire in ensuring they have a fantastic caliber of staff available to them for the new academic year! Are you keen to take a step back from full time teaching & gain flexible work from September 2020? We want to hear from you.
Secondary schools in the area are continuously seeking supply teachers for ad-hoc, short-term & long-term roles. Such assignments can be flexible to suit your working week, whether that is full time or 2 days per week!
Simply Education are offering video registrations in readiness for the new academic year & in line with the current pandemic.
For further information please contact Simply Education today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Our client is a dynamic Sub-Contractor delivering multi-million-pound projects across a number of sectors. Sectors include commercial, residential, media, education, leisure, research and more.
We have an opportunity for a number of fire stoppers to join our division on a temporary basis. Please be aware this role could lead to additional live projects requiring passive fire protection in London.
* Title: Fire Stopper
* Project Length: 2 Months (Possible extension to new project)
* Type of work: Upgrade and maintain existing building (11-Year-old building)
* Day to day: Cover, Replace and Install
* Fire checking
* 90% of work is Batt and Mastic
* 80% of work is accessible
* Fire Boarding
* Intumesent Wraps
* Floor and ceiling access will be lifted by others.
* Ensure the building is kept clean during work
* Hours: 7:30AM – 16:00PM
* Location: Milton Keynes
* Allocated parking on site
* Milton Keynes Central Station (2 Minute walk)
* Rate: £130 - £140 p.day
What are we looking for?
* Experienced in Passive fire protection / Fire stopping
* PASMA (Desirable)
* NVQ Level 2 in Passive Fire Protection
* Pad Saw tool required
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then simply click the apply button and we look forward to seeing your CV and application. If you do not have an up to date CV and wish to give me a call initially please see my contact details below
Mane are currently recruiting for a CSCS Labourer to work on a HS2 contract in Denham.
Working for a company that specialises in Vegetation Clearance your main duties will include assisting Plant Operators on site by helping them to keep a safe working area.
To be considered for this vacancy as a Labourer you must meet the below criteria -
- CSCS Card
- Local to Denham with own transport
- Minimum two working references
The contract will be running for a minimum of 4 weeks and for suitable candidates will lead into further works. Working hours are midweek days - 07:30 to 16:00 or 16:30.
To apply for this vacancy as a 'Labourer' please submit an updated CV
x2 CPCS Carded Forward Tipping Dumper Drivers who are pre inducted with Fusion on HS2 in Twyford, Milton Keynes M18. Operative must hold valid cpcs card for forward dumper and also be either Fusion Inducted already on HS2 or alternatively have a SEQOHS Medical Certificate.
Duties involve operating dumper truck as directed on HS2 enabling works project and associated tasks.
45 Hours per week over Monday to Friday / 3-4 Weeks work / Immediate start available.
Apply direct to Scott Davies
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced HR Officer/Co-ordinator to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover.
We are looking for candidates who are talented and drive and confident and happy to be the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries. You must have a good understanding of employment law to support your HR experience.
* Co-ordinating the new starter administration process from end to end ensuring accurate offer packs and supporting documents are issued in line with internal SLA’s.
* Organise staff vetting and monitor compliance with the Staff Vetting Policy.
* Supporting new starter queries with access to appropriate benefits.
* Co-ordinating inductions
* Recording absence within the HR system and providing first line advice on the completion of return to work interviews.
* Responsible for ensuring all administration related contractual obligations are satisfied i.e. professional qualification checks, right to work checks and employment referencing.
* Dealing with HR matters including maternity cover, paternity cover tc.
* Processing all authorised changes to pay within the HR System and issuing appropriate change confirmation letters.
* Raising PO’s and co-ordinating invoices to support HR and L&D budget control.
* Administering employee benefits i.e. Cycles, Holiday Plus, Tusker and Childcare Vouchers.
* Undertaking HR administration housekeeping i.e. efficient storage of personnel files, templates, letters and forms.
* Recruitment activities, such as job posting and interview scheduling.
* Co-ordinating all leaver filing and archiving.
* Co-ordinating HR administration related improvement projects i.e. archiving and paperless personnel files.
* Proactively liaise with HR Advisor highlighting trends and patterns relating to sickness absence and risk assessments required in response to matters highlighted from staff vetting.
* Assist with HR administration system development including ensuring appropriate access is available to employees, bulk uploads are timely and system changes are affected to reflect internal policies.
* Ensuring incoming and outgoing post is distributed in a timely manner.
* General HR project work.
* Other duties as required by Head of HR and / or HR Director.
Good general education with a minimum GCSE C Grade or equivalent in English and Maths
CPP / CIPD qualification
Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools in a 365 environment
Have a good working knowledge of HRIS systems
Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
Initiative & drive; continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/service levels
Ability to make decisions on, and appropriately escalate, tasks that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
Previous generalist experience of HR Administration and collation of data for payroll.
Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively.
Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to engage with colleagues at all levels.
Exceptional attention to detail.
Proven track record of delivering excellent service to customers and stakeholders at all times
A strong team player with an excellent attitude and professional character
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
We are looking for a welfare labourer to start a long term project in Haddenham for a two year project.
You will be required to have previouse experience and shown what guidlines are needed to be met for the COVID-19 for cleaning in and around the site office compound.
You must hold a valid cscs card
We are currently looking for 2 x Plumbers to start on a project we are involved with in Milton Keynes.
The project is part of the western expansion of Milton keynes that is to provide additional housing, schooling and commercial / retail within Milton keynes.
The project is specifically working on a new build secondary school academy that will provide schooling for 1500 pupils.
You will be working for the M&E contractor and we require plumbers with experience of crimping stainless steel and copper.
Start is immediate and offering initially 3-4 months work.
Rate: £20/HR working approx 45-50 hours per week.
Must have JIB card and experience of working on large scale construction sites
Freelane Site Manager (Steel Frame Experience)
I am looking to speak to an experienced Freelance Site Manager (ideally with steel frame / industrial / warehouse experience) who is happy to work in the Marlow areaPlease apply in writing with your CV, full contact details and verifiable work references
Position Title: Consultant - MAXIMO
Reports To: Project Manager
Our client is an IBM Gold partner who have a superb reputation with a client set spanning a wide variety of verticals. They have identified a requirement for a Maximo consultant to be based remotely (although ideall within striking distance of offices in Leeds/Bristol/Home counties) developing requirements and solutions in relation to Maximo asset management, scheduling and mobile solutions
Delivery of documentation, workshop output and configuration of solutions relating to the implementation of Maximo or associated software products.
To work either independently or under the management of a Principal Consultant or Project Manager to deliver software solutions to defined business and functional requirements.
To develop a detailed requirements and solution approach to defined business requirements and to prepare workshop output, business solution designs, gap analysis and configuration requirements.
To employ a wide range of both analytical and technical skills to deliver complex solutions that can involve a range of the products, especially IBM Maximo, but including Click Schedule and mobile solutions.
Travel to and work at a variety of client sites, both in the UK and abroad.
Any other reasonable management request.
Skills and Personal Qualities – Required:
Functional Specification development and documentation.
Application configuration and customisation.
Hands-on Java development/programming knowledge.
Maximo Application design.
Process Automation and Workflow development.
Conditional Expression development.
Database Configuration & Relationship design.
Report design and development.
Database and SQL query skills.
Low Level Maximo Application Customisation.
Test Script development.
Unit and System Test execution.
Configuration Management & Code Control.
Change, Release and Deployment Management.
Be organised, methodical and proactive.
Ability to verbally explain complex issues in clear, plain English.
Ability to produce clear and accurate written English.
Ability to work flexibly to meet customer requirements
Digital Product Owner
Contract End: December 2020
Day Rate: £500 p/d
The Role of Digital Product Owner
Experience working as a Product owner in the delivery of a large scale program within a complex matrix organisation; experience in delivering complex eCommerce programmes will be considered an asset.
Deep understanding of Agile/SAFe methodologies with proven experience in implementing Agile ceremonies into the product delivery process
Comfortable in operating in hybrid delivery model (Agile/Waterfall)
Proven experience in managing from conception to launch, products with complex FE/BE integration with multiple delivery partners and distributed platforms
Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from different business groups, adapting style and delivery to audience needs.
Solid experience in requirements elicitation and documentation.
Experience in workshop facilitation and excellent negotiation skills
Experience in operating in Agile/SAFe/Waterfall and hybrid delivery model
Experience in managing/prioritising Front End/Front End integration
Experience in launching large scale e-commerce products/programs
Experience in managing multiple parties with disparate interests
Experience in transitioning from project to product delivery model
We aim to respond to all applicants within 15 days - to avoid missing out please apply today.
Access Talent Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. (url removed) / privacy-notice