Newstaff are looking for WAREHOUSE and DRIVERS MATE to work for our well known client in Ridgemont
Start times are between 6am and 6:30am
Must be flexible due to various shift days
Physically fit due to some heavy lifting
Please apply within or call Charlotte on (Apply online only)
Newstaff are looking for NIGHT SHIFT and DAY SHIFT in bedford for our client ARGOS with overtime.
Need to be physically fit as can be heavy lifting
Must not of worked there before
Must be flexible on shifts
please call Charlotte on (Apply online only)
Production Operatives / Assemblers, Gawcott, near Buckingham, £8.50 - £10.00ph
Newstaff employment services currently have vacancies for production line operators and assemblers responsible for producing high quality timber products working on a high speed production lines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Assembling timber products using nail guns and operating different machinery.
Applicants must be hardworking, quality focused
Some previous experience in factory/production work would be beneficial but full training will be given.
Monday - Thursday: 7.30am - 17.00pm, 2x10min breaks and 30min lunch break
Friday: 7.30am - 11.30am
Job Type: Full time / permanent.
Overtime is: time and third, time and half and double pay!
We are looking for more type of unskilled labourers just to work on benches and assemble pallets using nail guns... rather then machine operators...
Please call Charlotte on (Apply online only)
Teacher of Religious Education – Full Time Position – Start January 2019 – Milton Keynes
Teacher of Religious Education required for a full time contract position to start January 2019 until the end of the end of the school year in July 2019 at a secondary school in Milton Keynes.
The successful teacher of Religious Education will be required to teach Religious Education to KS3/4.
This is an 11 -18 mixed comprehensive with approximately 1,770 pupils on roll. This is a thriving and successful school with an excellent reputation.
Should this position be of interest please click on the relevant link or email your CV
My client is a Housing Association who are looking for a Compliance Manager to work within their Property team.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure that the organisation remains compliant at all times in respect of all relevant legislation and ensure that our responsibilities in connection with this compliance are discharged.
- To provide specialist advice to the Board, executive, senior management and employees of the organisation on Health and Safety legislation, regulation and best practice.
- To develop and maintain a robust framework for Occupational Health and Safety Management across the organisation, and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and guidance.
- Develop, evaluate, monitor and review Health and Safety Policy, procedures and practice.
- Develop training plans for fellow employees in relation to health and safety ensuring colleagues are provided with the correct level of training required for their role.
The relevant candidate must have the following:
- Educated to Chartered Membership of IOHS with NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety Risk Assessment.
- Diploma in Advanced Fire Safety Management
- At least 3 years Occupational Health & Safety experience and proven track record in the delivery of Health and Safety systems and the provision of advice in a similar organisation
Please get in touch with Vanessa Gabriel-Penha on (Apply online only)
Location: HMP Woodhill, Milton Keynes
We have an exciting opportunity for a Handyman on behalf of our client Gov Facility Services. The environment can be a challenging but rewarding one and due to high demand of work this will be a long term opportunity for the successful candidate.
As part of this role your duties will include but won’t be limited to:
* Complete PPM/reactive works and make sure they are carried out in a timely fashion
* Lamp changing with the use steps/ladders
* Assist in the Fire Alarm Testing
* Replace ceiling tiles to the grid systems
* Temporary repairs to floor covering
* Be involved in moving furniture as part of the life cycle works
* Assist with blocked toilets/drains, changing of toilet seats, weekly water flushing etc
You will require to have the following attributes:
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience with working alongside Mechanical, Electrical & Fabric Engineers
* Flexible with working hours
* Have your own hand tools.
To be able to work for our client, it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. If you hold a current DBS, previous CTC clearance or have worked in that environment before, we are looking to speak to you! If not, SkyBlue will carry out a DBS check on your behalf. These can be actioned in a number of weeks and you will be able to start work soon after.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect
Data Resilience Manager
Contract length: 4 Months
Location: Milton Keynes (Requirements to be on-site in MK & Derby occasionally)
* Create documented access requirements to an identified set of data and systems totalling 2TB within NR policy guidelines within NR policy guidelines
* Develop a set of costed options for ensuring this data is backed up to required frequency and can be restored in required timescales
* Provide an assurance regime to prove the defined backup and restore regime works, aligned to the risk level
* Deliver a process for new and changes to backup, test and restore regimes
* Very technical and targeted role.
* Proven experience in developing and using backup and restore regimes for both data and computer systems, including 24/7 access
* Advise on pros and cons of full range of storage options (from local media to cloud)
* Experience of working with a wide variety of system vendors to determine how backups and restored data and systems can be obtained and checked for validity and completion. This must include impact on downstream systems
Our client - a genuine household name - is seeking a Business Intelligence and EDI Intern to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. An exciting opportunity to join a company with an excellent culture and expand your experience!
The Business Intelligence and EDI Intern will support a team in delivering ERP business intelligence, reporting, and information systems to the business. You will also be assisting with BI development and maintenance, enhancement of ERP reporting capabilities, and maintaining EDI infrastructure. In addition, you will be helping to maintain sales, financial budgeting and forecasting applications; auditing data quality; and acting as technical support relating to business analysis issues.
The right person for the Business Intelligence and EDI Intern role will have basic knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and a good knowledge of reporting tools. You will have experience managing and supporting databases (ideally MS SQL), and will be capable of SQL and VB programming. Experience of managing and developing SQL and SSRS relational databases, financial reporting, and business intelligence would be ideal, and it would be a distinct bonus if you have experience of working to SOX and GAAP standards. The ability to translate technical information to non-technical staff is essential.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.