This role is responsible for the input of European Head Office invoices and processing of accounts payble for all UK and European Sectors in an accurate, timely and compliant manner. Responsible for monthly reconciliations and journals for nominated sectors. Works closely with the Sector finance to ensure local transactions have been completed correctly.
Additionally, this role supports Finance Management with the implementation of ad hoc and goal driven projects as determined by the corporate objectives
* Preparation and posting of Accounts Payable invoices for nominated sector(s) via DM (e-archiving).
* Preparation and posting of specific product/materials supplier invoices for nominated sector(s). This includes matching invoices to purchase orders and raising queries through to resolution
* Preparation and payment of supplier invoices, employee expenses and intra company bank transfers for nominated sector(s).
* Preparation of daily & monthly bank reconcilations for nominated bank accounts
* Reconciliation of monthly general ledger bank timing account for nominated sector(s).
* Preparation of monthly supplier reconcilations for nominated suppliers.
* Review Aged Payables report for nominated sector(s) and investigate any queries through to resolution.
* Responsible for AP/AR contra process for nominated sector(s).
* Preparation and posting of employee expense claims via Concur (automated expense system). Includes processing and reconciliation of company credit cards for 200+ employees.
* Reconciliation of Concur’s monthly expense general ledger account for nominated sector(s).
* SOX/audit compliance. To include maintaining the relevant, auditable records for all of the above tasks.
* Cross functional learning so that cover can be provided.
* General support to the Accounts Receivable team as nominated (eg posting cash, posting statements).
* To assist and support the implementation of ad hoc and goal driven projects relating to Accounts Payable as determined by the Finance team.
* GCSE grade A-C, Maths and English or equivalent
* 3+ year’s relevant AP accounting and reporting experience
* 2+ year’s experience supporting and processing AP internationally, desired.
* Flexibility, willingness to learn and to accept new challenges. Structured, organized, excellent communication skills for liaising with Branch staff where English is not usually a first language and detail orientated
Experienced Project Co-ordinator/Administrator required for a large technology deployment project. Experience in Windows 10 and/or o365 is an advantage but not essential:
* Experience in assisting Project Managers in business engagement programs - identifying and mapping key stakeholders;
* Managing multiple communications across several work streams;
* Managing high volumes of calendar events, schedules, re-schedules;
* Ability to manage a busy mailbox, handling queries, triaging queries and responding back to key stakeholders, tracking queries;
* Managing high volume of scheduling tasks;
* Ability to manage large volumes of inbox tasks;
* Has good attention to detail and methodical working methods;
* Experience in Business Engagement, Stakeholder Management and Communications would be an advantage.
* PRINCE2 (not essential)
* Excellent team member with good written and verbal communication skills;
* Knowledge of project management and change frameworks and the tools to support it.
* Experience in balancing & managing multiple internal ‘customers’ in the development and execution of technology deployment change programmes;
* Creative in your thinking and get involved, and driven by successful delivery;
* Aware of, and sensitive to, the emotions generated by change programmes, underpinned by an ability to focus on facts and data
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proven experience in Project Management;
* Proven experience in development of stakeholder maps;
* Proven experience in developing communication plans;
* Relationship & Stakeholder Management skills;
* Proven experience in Business Engagement;
* Experience of large end user technology deployments (Windows/o365);
* Proven experience in change, risk and dependency management;
* Strong organisational and planning skills with a solid attention to detail;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Excellent documentation and reporting skills;
* Vendor Management;
* Lead Project Definition Workshops to full scope and document the Business Engagement Plan;
* Understand the key objectives of the Programme and how this will impact the business;
* Ensure communications channels with the business are open and consistent;
* Assist with the delivery of the Programme Communications, roadshows, presentations, stakeholder meetings;
* Management of stakeholders at all levels – building strong relationships and a productive network that spans the business and the programme;
* Manage and oversee the development and delivery of business engagement products against plans, working with stakeholders and project contacts;
* Work with developers on the collateral for the business engagement materials;
* Ensure communication channels with the business are open and consistent;
* Assist with the delivery of structure communications, project awareness, business unit presentations and workshops;
* Build solid relationships and productive network that spans business and project teams;
* Work with key business personnel to ensure the project is meeting the needs of the business;
* Work with the programme to refine the delivery schedule and advise on business impact;
* Troubleshoot any gaps in the solution and feed back into the Programme;
* Management and induction of team resources;
* To ensure quality and consistency is maintained throughout the project
I have a great opportunity that has just become available for a Freelance Medical Editor to join a Digital Medical Communications agency on a full-time basis lasting at least 6-months.
The agency is looking for a Freelance Medical Editor able to start ASAP and work full-time (or 4 days per week) at a close-knit yet bustling office-based role near High Wycombe. The focus of the Freelance Medical Editor will be around digitally-based and healthcare publishing projects, so any experience of this sort would be preferred.
At the moment, due to their industry-best portfolio they are currently working some new business with some big names in the Pharma Industry and are therefore welcoming talented Freelance Medical Editors onto the scene. The role would be perfect for any freelancer looking for their next project who wants to get their teeth stuck-into some scientifically hefty projects as part of the agency’s Medical Education division.
Freelance Medical Editor: A Summary:
Near High Wycombe location with home-working for the right candidate
A huge variety of therapeutic areas
Experience liaising with a range of stakeholders, including clients, is essential for the role
Exposure to training/mentoring junior editors would be a bonus
Experience with complying with the ABPI Code of Practice is also essential for the role
Freelance Medical Editor: Possible Deliverables Could Include:
eLearning materials and modules, specifically digital projects including animatinos
Materials for events and symposia
Supplements and handbooks
If this is of interest to you please call Mia on (Apply online only) or email with your up to date profile/folio and your interview availability
Our client a fantastic non for profit organisation are looking for a Project Account Manager / Energy Adviser to join their team on a Fixed Term Contract. The ideal candidate will have a passion and interest in reducing carbon footprints with experience in confidently liaising with Businesses to build relationships.
- The successful Account Manager will be primarily helping businesses identify energy and resource efficiency projects towards which they can apply for grant funding.
- The Account Manager will be developing a working relationship with the customer to enable them to make savings by reducing their energy costs and carbon footprint.
- The Account Manager will be doing this through supporting the development of energy and resource efficiency plans and their implementation, discuss business processes and the potential for building in good practice in energy and resource management.
- The Account Manager will provide telephone support - to help resolve any queries and to account manage individuals through the process of applying for the grant
- Build and develop professional working relationships with key partners and contacts within Hertfordshire, and to monitor any local sub-contractors.
- Monitor and review all work carried out for the local project both internally and externally to ensure the programme is being delivered to a high standard.
- Maintain and submit monthly reports on project progress.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the low carbon agenda
- Experience of selling a product or service to business customers
- A good telephone manner and experience of providing a rigorous and responsive customer-facing service
- A proven track record in working with businesses and/or individuals to reduce their carbon footprint would be desirable
- Must drive and be able and willing to attend meetings and events at locations across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire, and occasionally further afield, and occasionally outside normal working hours
1 Year Fixed Term Contract Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
Site Manager - Contract Role - High Wycombe
I have a new one month role for a Site Manager with good carpentry background, CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid working on a shop fitting in High Wycombe starting on the 22nd working 12 hours a day with weekends being an option if necessary.
The client is lining interviews from MOnday the 15th with the closing date for this project being Friday the 19th of October.
Day Rate: £200 to £220 per day
If you are availble and this could be of interest get in touch with Gary Martin by applying or giving Gary Martin a call on (Apply online only)
Steel Fitters mate needed in High Wycombe for commercial steel fitting work.
Long term work for the right candidate.
A background in steel is an advantage but not essential.
The Fitters’ mate will be assisting with architectural and structural installation of steel.
You will be working 9hrs a day.
If you are located close to the area transport can be arranged.
For more in formation call (Apply online only)
CSCS Handyman needed in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire for an immediate start.
Minimum of 45 hours per week, £15.00 per hour.
Key Skills required for CSCS Handyman job in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
* Must have previous experience working on a construction site as a CSCS Handyman.
* Must have rights to work in the UK.
* Must be able to travel to High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Duration - 2 - 3 weeks for experienced Handyman.
Our Client: An established Property and development contractor based in St High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
If interested in this CSCS Handyman posistion in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, please call Protech Site Services on (Apply online only)
Looking for CAD CAM programmers to join world beating F1 team.
Role - CNC CAD CAM Programmer (Unigraphics /NX)
Location - Milton Keynes
Shift - Days 4 on 4 off
Rate - Excellent salary and superb bonus and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading Formula 1 teams just in time for the new 2019 season build.
TXM Recruit are looking for a highly skilled CAM Programmer who has experience of programming metallic components offline, as well as experience and working with NX, (Unigraphics) or similar package. Experience working within aerospace or motorsport would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be highly self motivated and will be able to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment with a willingness to take a flexible approach to working patterns.
If you are an looking for an exciting opportunity within Motorsport and feel you feel you have the right background, please apply online today