I have a fantastic contract role available for a Senior HR Manager based in Lambeth.
As a HR Manager, you will manage recruitment and resourcing services for a large, complex, public sector organisation.
* Managing a team.
* Communicating with line managers and advising them/all levels of the organisation on optimum recruitment and resourcing strategies and actions.
* Involved in improvement of end-to-end recruitment and resourcing, utilising and developing modern recruitment systems, including, Job Boards, RSS Feeds, Social Media etc.
* Change management.
* CIPD / relevant qualification is essential.
* Knowledge of public sector terms and conditions of employment.
* Ability to manage recruitment and resourcing team, including setting up KPI's.
* Minimum of 2 years HR Manager experience.
* Working or knowledge of ER (Employee Relations)
* Ability to provide in-depth policy analysis and advice.
* Public sector experience is desirable but not essential.
Applicants MUST have HR managerial experience.
Providing your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job