Klic Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced Electricians for an immediate start.
All work will be carried out with in the areas of Cambridge.
Candidates ideally should have the following:
NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation or AM2
17th Edition of the Wiring Regulations (2382)
Inspection and Testing Qualification (2391 or 2394/2395) preferable not essential
Experience of undertaking Electrical Inspection and Testing
Experience of working in domestic properties and commercial projects
An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the work place
Positive approach to engaging with customers
A full and current UK driving licence
For further information please contact our team on (Apply online only)
We are looking for a Head of Inquests/Morality to work on a Temporary basis in Cambridge.
You will be responsible for reviewing medical records to Identify the relevant staff to contribute to the coroners request. You will competent in assisting/leading on the investigation of unexpected deaths requested by the coroner and preparing any reports for by submission. Ensuring that all matters are dealt with efficiently and effectively according to local policy and statutory requirements
You should have relevant experience and comfortable working with compliance legislation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Job Title: Housing Officer
Pay Rate: £18.48ph
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced housing officer to join a team within Cambridge. There is the possibility of flexible hours for the right candidate.
The candidate will be responsible for the operational delivery of comprehensive housing services to tenants, leaseholders and residents within a neighbourhood.
The post manage tenancies, on a day-to-day basis, within a defined neighbourhood and provide an efficient and an effective housing management service in compliance with the organisations legal obligations and corporate policies.
To enforce the organisations tenancy conditions particularly in respect of anti-social behaviour, and to initiate possession action in liaison with the legal department.
* Experience in Public Sector Housing demonstrating an ability to take personal responsibility for delivering an excellent service to meet internal and external customer needs by achieving measurable results and continuous improvement.
* Experience of working in Tenancy Management or in similar enforcement or community development roles by achieving measurable results and continuous improvement.
* Experience of first line management by demonstrating you can maximise the potential of individuals. Having an awareness of own impact on others.
To apply please forward your CV across ASAP or call Charley on (Apply online only) for more information.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
At Polkadotfrog, we are looking for a highly motivated and hands-on IT Project Manager to work with a leading technology company in Cambridge (maternity cover) for a period of up to 12 months.
The Project Manager will manage and co-ordinate IP and Network projects as part of our clients’ overall portfolio. You will identify necessary resources and skills within agreed parameters of cost, timescale and quality and be responsible for the line management of a team of IT professionals. The IT Project Manager will take responsibility for complete project delivery including definition, documentation, safe execution of projects and delivery.
It is a hands-on position which combines strong project management experience and the ability to clearly communicate technical matters at all levels.
As a project manager, the main responsibilities will be:
• Coordinating technical activities across multiple software and hardware development and test functions ensuring that all milestones on the plan are achieved.
• Accountability to the business unit and ultimately the end customer for delivery of the Project to time, quality and cost constraints capturing software and hardware development requirements.
• Producing and maintaining a detailed development plan together with the engineering team, capturing and reporting progress against project plans utilising Waterfall methodology.
• Resolving issues and conflicts locally and escalating as necessary to ensure progress of the plan.
• Communication and escalation where necessary and appropriate actions throughout the lifecycle of the project responsibility for the task of allocated resource in line with project requirements.
• Building and managing a cohesive and motivated project team across the UK and globally.
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Maths/ Electronics/ Science or related field or equivalent work experience
• Hands on project management experience
• Proven experience of manging teams of 10+ people
• Solid experience involved in full life of network/IP project management, both at operational & strategic level
• Experience of working in an international team
• Business awareness and sensitivity to product, project and corporate profitability
• Previous experience of working in dynamic, fast moving environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• First class communication, presentation and client relationship management skills
• Project management qualification preferred (Prince2 Practitioner, PMP)
• Experience as a SW developer in a team environment
Apply now for full information of this new and exciting position, one of our consultants will discuss with you confidentially