Front End Developer
£350 - £450 per day (permanent opportunities available)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced software developer who values the unique characteristics of a start-up environment - exciting work, innovative atmosphere, variety, flexibility, responsibility, rapid personal growth and the ability to really make a difference.
Support Robotics is on a mission to transform customer care in the mobile and connected devices industry. Our cloud-based platform and mobile apps use automation and AI to provide ground-breaking customer experience management to mobile network operators, OEMs and retailers.
Since beginning our journey, we have experienced substantial success; winning a significant multi-year contract has provided us with a secure platform upon which we can take our product offering to the next level. As such, we’re looking for a Front End Developer to join us, either on a six month contract or permanent basis.
As a Front End Developer, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, primarily on the front end development and customisation of our end-user mobile apps and our browser-based business applications.
You will be designing and implementing innovative software solutions and automated workflows which over time are increasingly moving towards AI technology and your efforts will materialise into mission critical solutions for our clients within a very short time.
Projects range in length anywhere from a couple of months up to a year. We will form small high-performance teams for each project and you will engage in a variety of tasks such as daily stand-ups, whiteboard design sessions, writing code, writing unit tests, performing code reviews and attending client teleconferences. You may be asked to lead projects or sub-projects from time to time.
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience of working on software engineering projects as part of a team
- To be highly skilled in at least one object oriented language, such as Java or C++
- A self-motivated approach and the ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Great prioritisation skills
- A creative approach to problem-solving
Experience of Node.js, Bootstrap and REST would be highly beneficial, but this is not essential.
We’d like to have a further conversation with you if you have experience as a Front End Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software App Developer, Application Developer, Developer or Programmer.
Support Robotics are keen for experienced developers to join us on this exciting journey on a permanent basis. Joining our team will enable you to benefit from;
- Competitive starting salary of £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Develop your career with an established start-up
- Great personal development opportunities
- Fantastic offices, based within an innovation centre within Cambridge University, where regular seminars and networking events are held with entrepreneurs and investors
- A collaborative and innovative culture
- The opportunity to travel to client meetings and workshops around the world (however, this is not essential)
- The chance to earn early stage share options
Webrecruit and Support Robotics are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Front End Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency