Self-Employed Financial Advisor
Cordant People are currently recruiting for a self employed Financial Advisor on behalf of our forward thinking client based in Cardiff.
Our client are independent financial advisors specialising in estate, investment and retirement planning and they’re looking for an IFA to join their expanding team. The firm is currently going through a really exciting period and are looking for experienced candidates who show commitment, drive and motivation as well as the willingness to learn and develop their career.
As a self-employed Independent Financial Advisor, you will be required to bring your own clients and have the motivation to want to grow your client bank. You'll need to be hard working and career driven, a 'go-getter'. Our client already have a large network of clients and you would have support from the firm in new business opportunities but you would be expected to build up new leads yourself. There may also be some review work to support the firm.
• Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice for approved persons and the relevant FCA rules at all times
• Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and, financial crime (anti- money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times
• Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
• Understand the firm’s values and uphold them in line with treating customers fairly
• Prospect and contact potential clients in accordance with the firm’s business plan
• Ensure sufficient client information obtained
• Ensure suitable recommendations are made
• Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained
• Ensure a current statement of professional standing (SPS) is held at all times
This is not a salary position, but a competitive split on income is offered.
You must be level 4 qualified, committed and willing to work consistently. This is a fantastic opportunity for self-motivated individual to work alongside an exciting, dynamic business.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer