Business Analyst- Cardiff or Pencoed- £200- 3 months
Our client is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their team that incorporates a National Programme to develop new methods, tools and information technologies to assist in the health service.
This role requires the successful candidate to meet individually 13 organisations to gather data, issues, and general process feedback. This will be then collated into a report, to further implement recommendations, and a plan to rectify and overcome any issues
* Working as a Business Analyst in a large scale and complex organization
* Business process design and documentation techniques
* Requirements engineering and development of the Product Backlog
* Working effectively within a collaborative team environment with excellent stakeholder communication and engagement skills and experienced at being flexible and capable of dealing with a range of differing challenges.
* Project management, planning, prioritization and escalation of risks and issues.
Travel around Wales is necessary for this position, therefore the successful candidate needs to hold a valid driving licence and flexibility to travel when needed