Care Assistant – Carmarthen
Are you passionate about making difference in somebody’s life? We have exciting opportunities available for a Care Assistant in the Carmarthen area. Working as part of a team, you will be committed to providing a high quality care service to users throughout their daily activities and assisting residents in live in accommodation to maximise independence and well being.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive care provider in the area. Our client prides themselves on their service and high standard of living.
Other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Accrued Holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• General personal care.
• Deliver a professional service that meets physical and mental needs to all residents.
• Encourage and support people to understand and manage their own health and well being.
• Ensure all personal information is maintained in line with the Data Protection Act and Pobl policy and procedures.
You will have at least 6 months experience of working within a residential setting. Other requirements include:
• A valid DBS
• QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, or willingness to work towards the qualification
• Manual Handling and Basic Life Support / First Aid Training / Food and Hygiene/ COSHH
• Experience in a health and social care role with a flexible approach to working hours.
• A good understanding of each resident’s individual needs and requirements.
If you need to renew any training, this can be provided on a monthly basis.
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic opportunities, competitive salary, working with a friendly team then this could be the role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity to join a market leader in the area, please apply by either calling (phone number removed) or via email
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 2 weeks. Within 10 days of the closing date, appropriate applicants will be invited to register with Randstad Care.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
Support Worker – Mental Health
Evans Jones Associates are thrilled to be working alongside our reputable client based in Ammanford.
We are currently recruiting for their fantastic residential services in Ammanford.
This 11-bedroom detached property specialises in providing residential support to clients with mental health issues.
Our client recognises that the success and growth of their business is all down to their dedicated and passionate support workers, and we are currently looking to appoint additional support to their expanding team.
As a support worker:
·You will be responsible for the care and support of their residents within the service. You will support with personal care, observations and ensure the health and wellbeing of the residents is always prioritised.
·You will support with challenging behaviours, safely and supportively by using the skills and approved approaches learnt through training, therefore promoting positive behaviour management.
·You will contribute to reviews, support plans and risk assessments.
·You will assist and encourage the residents to engage in everyday home, social, and work activities according to the individual’s choices.
·You will support the residents with their health needs as required, which may include administering medication and attending medical appointments.
·You will keep accurate and up to date records at all times.
·You will work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations to assist with supporting our residents.
This is such an exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in mental health.
There are various shifts available, working days and nights, full and part time
Coyles are looking for 4nr Labourers for a site just outside of Swansea. Main job will be erecting fencing, cleaning and tidying the site. Job is paid weekly via a timesheet. Multiple shifts avaliable for the right candidate. If interested please call and ask for Matt on (phone number removed) (option 1)
Are you a highly motivated and dedicated support professional looking for a new opportunity in west Wales?
If so an established homeless charity in Wales is recruiting for a Housing Support Worker to start in June.
You will be working for a longstanding charity that has provided accommodation and support services for the homeless and those at risk of homelessness for almost 40 years across Wales. The charity specialises in offering services for people with multiple, complex support needs; people who, because of their high needs, are often excluded from other services and have difficulty in accessing and retaining accommodation.
The successful applicant will be working on a newly established Prevention and Wellbeing Support service in Carmarthenshire. This service hosts a variety of floating support services available to anyone over the age of 18 who has a housing-related need.
Regardless of the client’s age, gender or type of tenancy, you will be required to provide a community based housing-related support service in areas such as tenancy management, securing private rented accommodation and managing financial issues.
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate and the chance to work for one of the market leading homeless charities in Wales. This is an exciting opportunity to join a charity that is truly passionate about making life better for homeless people and who aim to help prevent homelessness across Wales.
Based in Llanelli, your office will be based within commuting distance of Carmarthen, Swansea, Neath and Ammanford.
For further information on this position please do not hesitate to call Emily Savage on (phone number removed) or simply apply to this advert
Evans Jones Associates are delighted to be working alongside our new client. With their continued success from delivering an outstanding level of customer service, they have secured a major contract based in South Wales, offering new exciting employment opportunities.
About our client
Our client operates throughout the UK with operational sites based in Skelmersdale Bedford Carnaby and Halesowen and is thrilled to be setting up another New site in Wales.
Their fleet consists of all brand-new liveried vehicles and trailers with top-spec modern cabs with luxury living.
They take seriously their commitment towards the health, safety, welfare, training and development of all their colleagues along with the excellent benefits package that is offered to all employees.
About the HGV Class 1 Tramper role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this fantastic operation. They are proud of their relationships with customers and it is important that you are committed to providing a first-class service and have a flexible approach to your work. They also require their driving collegues to hold a high level of driving competence and drive safely and with respect for the environment and the public.
HGV Class 1 Driver Responsibilities:
* Ensure all aspects safety and customer site rules are adhered to.
* Responsible for the security of any products carried whilst in transit.
* To drive defensively and fuel efficiently at all times.
* Ensuring all delivery and collection notes and paperwork are correct.
* Provide accurate paperwork relevant to debriefing of allocated jobs.
* Ensuring all transport legislation including driver’s hours and vehicle defect reporting is adhered to.
* Provide an exceptional standard of service to our customers.
* To carry out any other reasonable request as detailed by the Transport Management Team.
* Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles and wear Uniform and any PPE provided
HGV Class 1 Driver Benefits:
* Brand new Mercedes Actros 6x2 Liveried Vehicles & Trailers
* Top spec modern cabs with luxury living, forward facing driver cams
* Fixed rotas
* Various shift patterns available
* Company contributory scheme
* New-style comfortable uniform
* Bonus scheme
* Helpful and respectable transport planners on hand to support our Driving collegues.
* Online access to your payslips, holiday bookings and other personal information;
HGV Class 1 Driver Requirements:
* A current and valid LGV Licence
* At least 6 months of experience driving on UK roads
* Drivers CPC card essential
* An understanding of the law relating to driver’s hours regulations and tachograph
* The ability to work with minimum supervision
* Good communication and organisational skill
* Team engagement, and polite respectful attitude
* Good customer interaction skills
EYFS Teacher / Early Years Teacher
An EYFS teacher / Early Years teacher is required for the nursery class in a lovely one-form-entry school in Carmarthenshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, close-knit staff team. The school prides itself on its outstanding behaviour and hard-working staff.
The position of EYFS teacher / Early Years teacher will commence immediately and will operate on a week-by-week basis with the potential of leading to a long-term role for the right teacher.
To apply for the position of EYFS teacher / Early Years teacher you should have a UK EYTS, good knowledge of EYFS framework and a caring nature. The school welcomes NQTs and offers a great deal of support to any new member of staff.
When working through TeacherActive, you will receive:
?A team of dedicated consultants working to source your perfect role
?A great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
?The opportunity to find placements in a huge selection of schools around Carmarthenshire
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To find out more about the role of EYFS teacher / Early Years teacher, please contact Laura on (phone number removed) or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Laboratory Technician ideally with experience of working within an industrial laboratory environment. This role will be on a fixed term contract of 12 - 18 months, based at our site in Llanelli.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished or newly qualified Technician,
in pursuit of joining a well-established dedicated team who take pride in delivering reliable and accurate results.
To achieve our core business targets, the hired candidate will successfully carry out laboratory functions and
related activities as directed by the Laboratory Manager.
Additionally, as the Laboratory Technician you will:
• Ensure analytical quality assurance and process control, in accordance with laboratory procedure and in line with the customer’s expectation of the finished product.
• Analyse utility and effluent in pursuit of internal and external EHS control measures, including COD of river discharge.
• Calibrate all relevant laboratory equipment according the a set schedule, in addition to the daily maintenance of equipment.
• Liaise with the Process Lead Operator to ensure optimal operating conditions.
• Administer all functions using IT software including Excel, SAP, LIMS and Bridgemont.
• Calibrate, issue and use confined space entry air testing equipment for aiding work permit preparation.
• Cover for the absence of the Laboratory and Quality Controller, when requested.
• This position requires an HNC, A Level or degree in Chemistry, or equivalent qualification.
• Experience of completing a similar role with an industrial laboratory environment is ideal.
• Experience of GC (Gas Chromatography) is essential for this role.
• Good analytical skills, with the ability to learn new processes is essential