Age group: Kindergartens, primary schools, middle schools and high schools (positions will be allocated after interview)
work hour: Full time (Mon- Fri)
School Locations: China (Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Shenzhen)
26th / Feb. 2018 – 15th / Jan. 2019
Positions are two semesters or longer. Arrive one week early for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement.
Salary and benefits
Our client is dedicated to improving Chinese education system, so as to foster a more globalised Chinese society.
By bringing in and developing advanced ideas into the educational system, their primary goal is to identify talents and cultivate future leaders with ability to comprehend different cultures, to understand international conventions, and to cooperate with people from different backgrounds.
Salary would be between 13,000 – 20,000RMB per month (or more)depending on your qualifications and abilities.
• Air ticket to China will be covered by the company
• Accommodation in China will be covered by the company
• Our reliable management and support team will take good care of you
• Get-togethers and group activities
1. Native English speaker with a bachelor’s degree with TEFL. You MUST have a passport or residence card from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK.
2. Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and energetic.
3. Due to the nature of the teaching needs within the school they are looking for people who are willing to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.) Special teaching skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities could increase your pay!
4. DBS criminal check or comparable check from resident country
5. Reference letter to show that you have been a qualified employee (required for Chinese Visa.)
6. After accepted to work, you will need to provide a copy of your valid
passport and medical report.
I would highly recommend this opportunity to experience a different culture. Please feel free to e-mail me with your CV or contact the office on (Apply online only) for more information