We have various vacancies with my client in China.
They have a chain of educational institutes , as in ; English Training Centres, Public and International Schools and the level of teaching is at Kindergarden, Primary and Secondary level( Age group 3 to 18).
Criteria of Selection
Inorder to qualify for the Foreign English Teacher role, the candidate must match the below criteria
* Bachelor’s Degree or above;
* TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certification or local teaching certificate that can be authenticated by Chinese embassy;
* 2 years of teaching experience preferred, but most of time, schools will accept new graduates;
* Native English speakers from UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa;
* A valid passport;
* Clear criminal record;
Contract period :
One year that can be renewed/extended
* For public schools, normally it starts from 1st September to next year around 15th July;
* For English training centres, all year around.
* Chinese public holidays: 12 days;
* For public schools, there will be two holidays, one is winter holidays (during Chinese Spring Festival), the other is summer holidays (during July and August). Some schools will provide paid holidays, others won’t.
* 14,000- 22,000 RMB ( this will be negotiated at the time of interview based on qualification ,experience and location)
* Flight ticket reimbursement or paid flight to China;
* Mandatory health insurance;
* Visa application reimbursement;
* Free accommodation or housing allowance (2,000 to 3,000 RMB every month, depends on cities);
* Extra classes bonus
* Some schools will provide with yearly contract bonus renewal bonus