Your Chinese adventure awaits!!!
Join us, experience an optimistic, 21st century society with over 5,000 years of rich, unique cultural history. Living in one of China's largest and liveliest cities, you will be inspiring young people to learn English and to discover their own cultural odyssey, through your knowledge and experiences of life overseas.
* Living cost in China are much lower than UK, with the salary you earn you will have a much comfortable life, or you can save half of them*
If you don't have any working experience, and graduated in the last two years we have introduced a wonderful Graduate scheme "KEEP" for you, check our website: chel-cedu.uk/keep
for more detail and apply!
Start Date: Immediate, Rolling Start Dates
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Salary: 15,000 – 18,000 RMB / Month + Benefits (see below)
Students: 3 – 18 Years Old
Working Hours: 5 Days, minimum 40 teaching hours per calendar month required
Flight/Visa application Allowance: 10,000 RMB
Accommodation: 1st month free
Holiday: 11 Chinese National Holidays + 1 day paid leave for Christmas, additional 5 days annual leave in second year of service
– Sponsored Legal Z work visa
– Airport pick up
– any extra teaching hour will be paid at a rate of 120 RMB / hour
– 5,000 RMB salary advance available
– Social insurance provided, yearly health check-up
– Free Chinese Classes
– Well-establish employer, young and supportive team
To eligible to apply, you must:
be a passport holder from the *UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa (for visa application reason)*
hold a Bachelor degree or above
Keyword Education is a well-known education corporation in the sector of English training for young learners in China. Founded in the UK in 2007, our headquarter is now based in Shenzhen, China. We dedicate ourselves to ESL Teaching, Overseas Study and other International Education Programs.
We are the most preferred educational institution for students in Shenzhen and Hongkong. We have 23 teaching centres located in big shopping malls across all districts in Shenzhen, and more to be opened in other cities this year. We have over 100 foreign teachers and more than 40,000 registered students. All our ESL teachers are professionally trained to provide standardized teaching service to their students.
As an ESL teacher, your focus will be teaching and practicing oral English with young learners in a class size of maximum 10 students. Our students range in age from 3 to 18 who are an energetic, enthusiastic but well-disciplined bunch looking to have fun and learn English. You will need to be equally as energetic and enthusiastic, use fun games, songs, dances or free flowing conversations to get students engaged with the aim of developing students’ interest in language learning and building up our students’ abilities to use English in real life.
The students are divided into different classes according to their age and English level. The basic English level classes are usually supported by a Mandarin speaking teaching assistant in the classroom helping organise the class.
Structured teaching material and lesson plans are provided to assist the teacher's lesson preparation and delivery.
(1) Native-Level English Speaker, due to work visa requirements only candidates from UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada will be considered for this role
(2) Aged 22-45
(3) Hold a BA/BSc Level Qualification, Equivalent or Higher
(4) Hold a TEFL/ESL/EFL/CELTA/TESOL Qualification, Equivalent or Higher (we will support you to obtain one if you don't already have)
(5) No Criminal Record
(6) Good Health
– Previous Teaching Experience
– Previous Experience in China
– Positive, Adaptable, Professional and Committed
[How to Apply]
Please submit your application through our UK partner company Chel-C Education's website below:
We look forward to receiving your application soon