Are you a qualified and experienced Music Teacher, capable of teaching primary and secondary students and seeking a new opportunity in leadership to manage the further development of the Music provision at one of Shanghai’s top international schools?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled, suitably qualified, creative and hard-working Music Teacher who has at least two full years teaching experience in a British curriculum school, to lead our successful Music Department at our fully CIS accredited, happy and growing 2-18 school in Shanghai. This is an excellent opportunity for a very creative Music Teacher to make their mark on one of Shanghai’s leading international schools. The role will require teaching Music to both primary and secondary students and leading a second in department as well as working alongside and managing other teaching staff who contribute to the music programme at the school.
Applicants must have:
* a relevant Bachelor degree from a reputable UK University
* Qualified Teacher Status, with either a PGCE or B.Ed from the UK,
* a minimum of 2 full years teaching experience in a maintained, independent or international British style school,
* experience of teaching the English National Curriculum.
* As an English school specialising in the English National Curriculum to a diverse international student population, English as a First language is a crucial requirement for the candidate.
If you meet the above requirement and want to know more please get in touch as soon as possible.
Cover People Recruitment Ltd ******Remember refer a friend is now £50 for you and £50 for them