We have the pleasure of continuing to support a leading international FMCG company who are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator on a fixed-term contract until February 2020, to be based at their site in Stokesley. This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation and work on an initial interim basis, with the potential for a permanent role.
Your role of Supply Chain Administrator will see you working closely with the Customer Service Manager and Production Planner, providing key administrative support and coordination. This will require you to provide critical support to the logistics and customer services teams, using Microsoft Excel on a daily basis.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensuring timely and accurate feedback of data in line with production plans
- Attending daily planning meetings
- Collating data from manufacturing sites and updating daily spreadsheets
- Updating quality lead-times
- Communicating any shortfalls in output to Planning teams
- Flagging up any issues to the Production Planner
- Liaising with the production and quality teams to ensure data is quickly received
- Supporting the Customer Service Manager with reports
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Interested in this role? Please check you match the required skillset and experience:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to collate data
- Analytically minded
- Proactive and organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make own decisions
Although not essential, it would also be very advantageous if you have experienced in the FMCG sector and have used SAP.
You will receive a competitive basic salary of £20,000.
This is initially a fixed-term, full-time position until February 2020.
You will work from 8.30am until 5.00pm from Monday - Friday.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Katie Newton is the point of contact for this role. You can get in touch with her on (phone number removed) or at (Email Removed)