Jade Mosley at CK Science is recruiting for an R&D Mammalian Cell Culture Scientist to join an internationally recognised biopharmaceutical organisation. This position will be based at their site in Teesside on an initial 18 month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to develop recombinant protein processes suitable for the manufacture of biotherapeutics, as well as aiding in the development and training of junior staff.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement experimental plans
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external use
- Be highly involved in process technology transfers from client companies into R&D
- To ensure compliance within the cGMP system
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a life science subject
- Experience working in a process development position within a highly regulated sector
- Practical experience of mammalian cell culture (ideally CHO based)
- Experience of transfection and cloning, and the production of recombinant proteins from cell lines
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious scientist to join a global biopharmaceutical company who have recently undergone a period of investment and growth, and who offer exceptional career development and progression opportunities.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH40409 in all correspondence