Jade Stirk is recruiting for a Chemist to join a leading UK based chemical company at their manufacturing facility located in Teesside on an initial 12 month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide quality control and quality assurance to ensure that products are manufactured on plant using a variety of analytical methods to strict analytical and quality standards.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Helping provide a calibration and validation service across the plant.
- Performing, validating and reporting on analytical data to improve efficiencies.
- Resolving analytical queries arising from production areas.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a chemistry related role.
- Experience working in a commercial laboratory.
- Familiar with a large number of analytical methods, including GC, IC and ICP
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established chemical manufacturing company at their manufacturing facility based in Teesside. Initially, you will be employed on a contract for one year, however, there may be scope for a further extension.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47054 in all correspondence.