McAuley Engineering is a manufacturer of high quality components for a number of various industries in Northern Ireland and beyond. Team work is at the heart of what we do, with a strong team of business support working together to facilitate production.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to support our business for a 12-18 month contract, based at our Ballymoney plant. Reporting to the Group Finance & Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will carry out accounting and reporting tasks to ensure compliance, as well as provide management information for the Company. The role will also involve significant project work in regard to an MIS upgrade and will suit someone who enjoys tackling challenges head on in order to bring about continuous improvement.
* To ensure the following main tasks are completed in a timely fashion;
* Monthly Management Accounts
* Bank Reconciliations and Control Accounts
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Cash Forecasting
In addition, the job will entail;
* Working as part of a team to realise live stock valuation in the company
* Project work in relation to an MIS upgrade and reporting changes
* Any other duties as required
Qualified or Part Qualified with experience
At least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, plus:
* Proven IT Skills in Office etc
* Excellent team working skills
* Selfstarting initiative and accountability
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail and analytical ability
* Professional and flexible
* Good Salary & Benefits Package available
McAuley Engineering is based in a market town, just 15 minutes from the spectacular North Coast of Ireland and 45 minutes from Belfast, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a professional and welcoming team at an expanding engineering company with international links.
Applicants must complete a McAuley Engineering application form, available to download or for a hard copy, contact (phone number removed). Please also include a CV where available.
Closing Date Fri 25th January 2019 at 1pm