My client is one of the largest Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) suppliers in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, this is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of our organisation.
Delivering (LPG) in Bulk or cylinders to domestic and commercial customers in and around the Wales & West area. Will include some weekend working as part of a rostered shift pattern 4 on 2 off.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
* Carrying out relevant daily vehicle Safety checks and reporting as per Operational Procedures
* Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
* Meet Flogas driver performance standards
* Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
* Deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
What do we want from you?
* Be able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards Safety
* Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2 ) Licence
* Ideally possess an ADR in ‘Tanks’ with minimum Class 2 gasses (packages advantageous)
* Driver qualification card (DCPC)
* Be committed to provide excellent customer service
* Be reliable, flexible and hard working
* Be honest and trustworthy
* Have a safe driving record
In return, we offer a competitive salary, overtime after 45 hr p/wk, premium payments for weekends, 33 days holiday pro rata and death in service benefit. You will also gain your ADR License by attending the training course, paid for by the company