The new academic year, September 2019 is seeing a huge demand for Tuition across Secondary schools in Northamptonshire.
The tuition will be focusing on core subjects: English, Humanities, Science and Maths. However, if you specialise in other subjects and are comfortable to support children in various subjects, please do not hesitate to put your details forward.
If you are looking to focus on small group work and 121 Tuition, please register today. The tuition will be based in schools, as well as in libraries and on the odd occasion, the pupil's home. The hours will vary, from full days to 2 hours a day. Tuition is very flexible and can cater around your personal requirements.
We are looking for passionate, flexible and driven individuals who are looking for a new challenge. You must be qualified and have experience within the education sector.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks