Our local authority client based in Enfield. London are urgently seeking an experienced Compliance Contract Delivery Officer.
The post holder will be required to attend evening, and occasional weekend meetings and events and Current UK Driving License Required
1. To ensure that the Statutory Compliance function which is responsibility of Housing Property Services is carried out effectively, all actions are allocated and followed up in timely fashion. Where there are concerns regarding non-compliance these to escalated to appropriate level within the business. .
2. To manage the relevant contractors, consultants and internal relationships to ensure that all statutory tests and reports (such as FRAs, Water Hygiene, LGSRs) are carried out in time with the Councils policies. To ensure where actions are identified, as a result of these, that they are followed up in the agreed timescales and supporting evidence is held within appropriate systems.
3. To manage the Compliance Data Officer to ensure that the fulfil the duties outlined in their job descriptions.
4. To identify the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programme for Statutory Compliance programme, instruct the relevant contractor, manage the contractors and consultants to ensure all compliance areas are delivered in a timely fashion.
5. This role is to be responsible for ensuring that the all data in relating to Statutory Compliance is held in line with the relevant policies and procedures as this data will form the basis for demonstrating statutory compliance to the business, to enable documents to be easily accessed by the business including audit or if a major incident were to occur.
6. To manage the contractor to ensure that the data team receive all relevant certification in the required timescales.
7. To manage contractors and work closely with other teams to ensure that all follow-on work from PPMs is ordered and completed within the agreed timescales and to the required timescales.
8. Provide or access expert advice act as the key point of contact for the Council’s housing compliance responsibilities.
9. Ensuring all organisational record keeping, scheduling and performance monitoring responsibilities are met for all Council owned and/or managed and utilised properties maintained in relation to all areas of statutory compliance including but not limited to:
a. Domestic and Communal Gas Appliance Servicing
b. Electrical Safety Tests
c. Legionella risk assessments and related works
d. Fire Safety including Risk Assessments and actions, servicing and testing of equipment.
e. Ensure that the Councils Asbestos register is updated when reports are carried out by a third party, inspections of asbestos in situ and removal records are updated.
f. Playgrounds Inspection
g. Lightening Protection
h. Electronic Gates
i. Any specific area as directed or where the Council may be at risk for non-compliance.
10. To manage the Contractors in relation to statutory compliance and to work closely with the contract administrator to ensure that the contract meets the requirements in relation to this area and flag any none performance which is impacting on statutory compliance. 11. Ensure quality and consistency relating to all matters of compliance and risk mitigation on behalf of Council Housing Property Services. "
Please apply with your updated CV ensuring that any gaps in employment are explained.
At this point, may we take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in this role.Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone.Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 7 days, your application for this vacancy will have been unsuccessful