Simply Education is working with schools based all over Northamptonshire to seek qualified and experienced RE Teachers for work after the Easter break.
Numerous schools around the area of Northamptonshire are seeking qualified Humanities specialists to cover on daily and short term contracts within their schools. In particular we are seeking RE specialists. If you are seeking flexible working hours, regular work within a school environment and the interaction with pupils, without the full teaching duties, Simply Education want to hear from you!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required