Get PAID TO SCALE
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Year 2 Teacher for an OFSTED rated ‘Good' school. The role is to begin September 2020 and will continue until the end of the academic year, with the chance to go perm if you and the school would like to continue.
The school is a 5 minute walk from Enfield town also with parking on site
"Primary School is a large, oversubscribed two-form entry primary school. The school is ethnically diverse; pupils of White British heritage form the largest ethnic group. The schools vision is to become a community where children develop a life-long love of learning, characterised by educational excellence, supportive relationships and Christian values, which enables each child to flourish and fulfil their God-given potential, in a welcoming, safe and stimulating Christian environment. Most recent Ofsted was Good.
This is a full-time role from Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You MUST have QTS for this role and will be paid to scale!
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Is a high quality classroom practitioner
* Has the ability to motivate and inspire children to achieve their potential
* Is eager to make a positive contribution to the continued success of our school.
* Is enthusiastic, hardworking, creative and a team player
* Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
* Honest and compassionate
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team with a proven track record
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you