Due to continued success Simply Education is working with a huge variety of secondary schools and academies based in and around Northamptonshire, who require eager and knowledgeable secondary English Teachers. The duration varies depending on assignments, as well as the teacher's requirements.
With the volume of business vastly increasing, we are thrilled to be looking to recruit eager, enthusiastic and energetic secondary English trained teachers, whom are confident and experienced in teaching in key stages 3, 4 and 5.
If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we really want to hear from you! The successful candidates must be hard working, with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom. You must also have sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum. NQT's are welcome to apply.
Simply Education can offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in the main stream and independent sector.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education ideally in English
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pounds reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required