Job Title: HR Consultant - Contact Centre (x2)
Location: Whitley, Coventry (currently some home based working due to Covid)
Hourly Rate: Up to £22.45 Umbrella Company (inside IR35)
Employment Type: Contract (initially to approx. 31st July 2021)
Order Number: 36899
HR Consultant - Contact Centre
This customer focused role sits in the Contact Centre within HR Direct at and will primarily clarify and resolve customer enquiries specifically relating to recruitment, performance, reward or employee relations matters. The role is responsible for providing front line HR advisory support to circa 40,000 employees
* Previous experience of working in HR Customer Service role
* Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written
* Strong generalist HR experience including working knowledge of key HR practices such as disciplinary, grievances, absence management and recruitment
* IT Literate including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Key Performance Indicators
* First Contact Resolution of Tickets received by Contact Centre
* Considered responses given to Email and Portal responses
* Case Resolution to Tickets received
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
* Is first point of contact for customer, answering customer queries by email on policy and procedures
* Responsible for building rapport with customers, accurately understanding customer query, and delivering excellent service to customers by dealing with as many customer queries as possible on first contact
* Executes transactions on behalf of the employee
* Support the operations at HR Direct for the Contact Centre and manage own performance delivery
* Deliver a HR customer service focused on the resolution of inquiries regarding HR policy, process and procedure
* Maintain effective relationships with the wider HR community and the business i.e. CoE, Shared Delivery HR, Business HR and customer base
* Support operational management to ensure all transactional and administrative processes are executed accurately as per the service level agreements
* Work effectively as part of the HR Direct operational team
* Assist in the development, maintenance and deployment of policies under the HR Direct area
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
Ability to deliver results consistently in a fast paced HR contact Centre
Proven Project Management experience using Project Management techniques e.g. Project Planning, Risk Management etc.
Experience of stakeholder management
Experience of Process Development
SAP Proficient including use of PB, PA and PPOSE
Working knowledge of ticketing systems - preferably Cloud for Service (C4S)
An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable
An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
An individual who is able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
An effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports team members
Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
Contract end date 31st July
Home location will be Whitley, Coventry however initially will be home working in line with Covid guidelines
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications