£19,945 (pro rata)
Maternity Contract – 9 months
37 hours per week
HR Administrator required to join an established team based in St Asaph. The role will involve collating the HR Team’s Management Information and statistics, producing a variety of reports and graphics
* Collate statistical data to produce graphs and reports in relation to headcount, absence, turnover
* Provide administration support for all recruitment related activities
* Complete pre-employment checks i.e. references, DBS checks, occupational health
* Update the Intranet with HR and L&D documents
* Maintain staff records both manual and electronic
* Take minutes, prepare agendas and action plans for HR meetings
* Process purchase orders and invoices received in HR
* Support the HR Team with the implementation of the Group’s Employee Attitude Survey
The successfully appointed HR Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
* Background working in a HR environment
* Advanced excel ability – spreadsheets, graphs
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Organised and can work productively in a busy environment
* Numerate candidate
* CIPD qualification - desirable
* £19,945 (pro rata)
* Free parking
* The opportunity to work in a fantastic team
* 37 hours per week (Monday – Friday
* 9 month contract
The business employs over 600 staff and the organisation provides a wide range of Housing and Social Care needs in the North Wales area. This is an excellent opportunity to develop ones skills in an established HR team.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Service Administrator (Coordinator/Scheduler/Planner/Controller)
Fixed Term Contract for 1 Year
£21,500 + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance
8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday & 8.45am to 4.15pm Friday
Service Administrator role available in a global people focused business. The role will appeal to those who like being in a customer focused role in a busy and varied role.
To apply for the role, you need to be highly organised, confident communicating over the phone, have excellent attention to detail and must also be computer literate. Those who have some experience planning, scheduling or coordinating engineers will be suited although this is not essential as full training on the company's products and systems will be provided.
You’ll be part of a team responsible for scheduling and planning maintenance contracts for a number of prestigious clients. This involves scheduling engineers and ensuring all reports are received and customer are kept informed about their works. You will be the primary contact for the customer.
The company are professional and people orientated creating an excellent team based culture. The company don't cut corners and look after their staff.
* Planning and rescheduling of maintenance & monitoring/reporting on breakdowns & remedial visits and contract performance.
* Liaise with regional technical management in highlighting performance issues concerning the regions’ engineers.
* Working closely with the planning software to arrange the engineers’ call with the customer via telephone/email.
* Preparation of service engineer job packages, checking engineers service reports & logging into the company planning system.
*Attention to detail
*Excellent telephone skills
*Strong focus on customer satisfaction and long-term customer relation building
We’re currently recruiting for caring individuals to provide person centred care for our service user' in his own home.
Our client is a young girl who uses a hoist, requires full personal care 2:1. She enjoys stimulating conversations and likes to go out in the community.
This care package is a 24 hour shift based. Example shifts vary between 7.30am - 4pm; 4pm - 10pm and waking night, nights paid at an hourly rate, however the shift pattern can be altered to suit availability and service user requirements.
We are looking for a team of staff with the potencial start around June/July.
We match our Healthcare and Support Workers to our service users based on personality, interests and where we think your existing skills will be best suited and allow you to develop your skills in healthcare.
What we can offer:
-Full training and ongoing development
-Flexible Contracted Hours to suit you
-Competitive rates of pay (inc hourly paid nights)
-Casual, full time or part time permanent contractedhours
-Access to on-going training, development and NVQs as standard
-An experienced, supportive and hands on management team who genuinely understands your role and the needs of our service users.
JustONE see our staff as dedicated and professional specialists within their field often caring for clients with various complex needs.
Our staff perform exceptional value of care to the people we support in their own homes to live the lives they choose by supporting them with their everyday life. We are looking for individuals who are outgoing, have an enthusiastic and passionate approach to support.
Responsibilities will include:
* Take an active approach in the service users rehabilitation programs
* Support with planning and organising daily/weekly and monthly activities
* Promoting the service user’s independence
* Working closely with other Care staff
* To identify and accurately communicate and record any observed changes
* Support and assisting with personal care needs.
* Administering Medication
We offer very competitive rates of pay, with the opportunity to work in a number of different locations and services.
We offer flexible working hours with full/part time hour’s available.
There is a real opportunity for continuous contracted work for the right candidates and the chance for progression and recognised qualifications.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for and you would like to join our team in providing first class support and interested in making a real and positive difference in people's lives then we're keen to talk to you.
Just ONE is a health & social care provider that delivers care, support and accommodation across the North West, North Wales, South West and West Midlands to adults and children.
We deliver personalised, service user-led, care and support for:
* Learning Disability
* Physical Disability
* Care Leavers
* Brain Injury
* Complex Needs
* Mental health
We offer both full time and part time block hours of contracted work with various shifts available.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care or the willingness to work toward is desired.
Driving Licence or access to good public transport links.
Apply today and we'll get back to you with more information and to arrange an interview
Proactive Personnel are looking for Production Operatives for our client based in the Corwen area.
Ideally you will have your own transport and production experience however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
We are looking for reliable and motivated people who are willing to learn.
* Following all healthy and safety and food hygiene procedures
* Packing boxes
* Working to targets
* Quality control
* Monday to Thursday 8AM – 4PM
* Friday – 8AM – 3:30PM
TSR are currently looking for an experienced Electrician on behalf of our client to start work on a primary school in Rhyl - LL18
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Must be able to provide relevant checkable reference(s) on request.
* Previous site experience is required, preferably on a similar project.
* Must have full PPE.
* Must have a valid CSCS card.
* 17th/18th Edition
* Must have a ECS/Jib Card
YOU WILL BE:
* Undergoing general site tasks under the direction of the foreman.
* Complying with the health and safety regulations of the site.
* All aspects of wiring work.
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6 Months (ongoing)
Hours: Monday – Friday, minimum 8 hours per day
If you are free and interested please don’t hesitate to contact Amber on (phone number removed).
‘’If you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unfortunately unsuccessful. We maintain our pride in being an equal opportunity employer