Are you an experienced in office and administration management, and looking for an opportunity to join a well-established and reputable company? We are looking for an Office Manager to join our client’s office based in Prestatyn to oversee all in-house administration. You will be supported with comprehensive training and will join a friendly, driven and professional team.
Key responsibilities for the role of Office Manager:
• Processing and loading applications through both internal and third-party systems
• Managing administration tasks and updating the CRM system
• Tracking and managing applications from end-to-end
• Apply credit checks to assess a client’s credit worthiness
• Report company repayment performance to external sources on a monthly basis
• General office duties
• Updating and managing spreadsheets including ad-hoc management reporting
• Providing high standards of customer service, representing the company in a professional manner at all times
Key skills and competencies required for the role of Office Manager:
• Proven experience within an office based environment
• Self-motivated and hard working
• Ability to work on own initiative within guidelines
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Clear and confident communication skills with ability to hold a professional conversation
• Personable and approachable with ability to build rapport quickly and easily
12 month contract
Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: circa £20,000 pro rata, dependent on experience
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is left unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement.
Should this role be of interest to you, please forward a recent copy of your CV quoting reference MP894516.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham