We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Planner to be based in our Eastleigh office on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm equating to a 40 hour week.
To schedule planned and reactive maintenance tasks within SLA requirements as well as being the ‘point of contact’ for EMCOR UK on a high profile contract, in addition provide administrative support to the wider operational and non-operational areas of the contract. Regular liaising with other contract personnel, suppliers and retail managers on a daily basis is essential.
* Maintain the EMCOR Help desk function with the timely answering of all telephone, email and in person enquiries.
* Ensure that any reported breakdowns and tasking requests are planned and attended within SLA.
* Maintain clear and effective lines of communication with contract staff and end user community. This shall include, but not be limited to, the communication of reference numbers, work progress reports and status updates.
* To provide administrative support to both operational and non-operational areas of the contract.
* To liaise with all areas of the business within the EMCOR Contract to ensure that our Client receives excellent customer service.
* This is not a safety related post, however the incumbent will carry out the activities of the post in a way such as to maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable the health, safety and welfare of Company personnel and others and to safeguard the condition of the environment as required by the Company safety manual.
* Previous experience in a Helpdesk / Planner role is essential
* The ability to establish and maintain high standards of excellence in areas of operational administration.
* Applicant must be numerate and literate.
* Ability to understand and implement working processes is essential.
* Must be able organised and have a good understanding of UK geography..
* Computer literacy is essential; knowledge of email and MS package is desirable.
* Ability to be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
* Smart, presentable appearance.
* Personable and approachable.
* Ability to integrate and work as part of a team.
* Some short term travel (1 to 2 days) may be required from time to time