New NQT Roles Available
Derby City, Matlock, Chesterfield, Amber valley, Swadlincote, Burton, Long Eaton, Ilkeston
Are you looking for your first Primary teaching post?
Are you looking to gain experience in different Schools?
Would you like to get paid whilst learning new skills?
TEL: (phone number removed)
Work with the best recruitment Agency in the East midlands!
Who are Teacher Active?
TeacherActive is the biggest Agency in the East Midlands and have been the number one agency for over 15 years now, we are dedicated to looking after our great staff that represent us in our schools and are the foundation of our fantastic reputation. We work with over 250 schools across Derby and Derbyshire and that number is growing every term thanks to our fantastic staff. We take the responsibility of recruiting the best staff for schools very seriously and if you would like to join the number one agency in the East midlands please do get in touch. We have had huge demand for NQT's this year and would like to recruit as many as possible.
At TeacherActive we have had great success in creating a great working partnership with schools and NQT’S across Derby and Derbyshire.
If you are looking to work with a company that will help you and support you before you choose the school to start your NQT year then TeacherActive is for you.
If you are looking to wait a couple of years before deciding to take on the responsibility of a full class than TeacherActive is for you, we can offer flexible working hours in schools across Derby and Derbyshire.
What makes us different?
• Our dedicated consultants are on hand all week to help find the perfect role for you
• We listen and proactively assist in anything you might need help with
• We offer market leading rates of pay
• We have built established, long lasting relationships with schools
• We will help you to start your induction process
• We will pay for your DBS
When is the best time to register with TeacherActive?
• It is best to register with us as early as possible, so we can get you cleared for work!
• You do not need to wait until QTS is awarded.
How does supply work fit in with my induction year ?
• Any period of employment as a teacher of at least one school term can count as part of your induction, irrespective of whether the employment/engagement is full-time or part-time. A supply teacher, on a contract of one term or more, should be treated in the same way as a permanent employee by the head teacher for the purposes of induction.
• Working with a supply agency will not hinder you from finding a role independently.
• The law has recently changed and there is now no time limit on how long you have until the induction year must be completed.
What do I do next?
Let organise a Zoom Interview.
Contact: Nathan Derby Primary Consultant for TeacherActive
Call: (phone number removed)
Email: (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services