My client is technical management consultancy working closely with a global brand (household name) on an extensive marketing transformation programme. The aim is to build a suite of technology based around Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe Experience Manager / AEM) to capture, store analyse and execute on consumer data.
The platform has recently re-organised into a number of ‘squads’ following the Spotify agile delivery model. To play a pivotal role in this extensive project, my client is looking for self-starting practical people who will get their hands dirty, their heads down and begin to deliver immediately.
• Able to build a AEM full stack Pipeline for the path to production
• Demonstrate proficiency in Shell Scripting and in one or more of the open source scripting languages Groovy and Python with a view to develop Jenkins pipeline.
• Ansible, Chef or Puppet for config management.
• Basic infrastructure knowledge - Operating Systems, VM’s, Containers, Proxy, Nginx.
• Understanding of security considerations and security tools used to integrate with the build pipeline covering OWASP top 10
• Good understanding of Jenkins 2.0
• Working knowledge of AEM ideal but not necessary
To hear more about this role and my client’s part in the entire project, please call Karyn Wilkins today or send your CV through for review.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability