Amazing work life balance for 2019 within family medicine General/ Family Practitioners required for a well established, exceptional patient led medical family practices within Nova Scotia - Canada
Long term or permanent positions are also available Working within key medical centres:
* Full EMR systems
* Fully supportive admin & medical staff
* Supervision and Immigration requirements arranged
* CFPC & MCC Registration in Canada arranged.
* 6 medical offices
* General / Family Practice recognised training qualified doctors who are working towards these qualifications will be considered.
* Excellent salary package (upto $ (Apply online only) per annum)
* Conference & training subsidy
* Additional allowances over and above base salary including weekend, evening, on-call and overtime allowance
* Medical Indemnity Insurance
* Relocation assistance
* Flights Accommodation
* Medical council support Supervision supplied by medical centre
We can assist Family Physicians (GPs) & Urgent Care Physicians who hold primary qualifications from or have recently worked in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout Canada for General/ Family Practitioners.
How to apply
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs within Canada please contact Nick Sangar (International Search Consultant for GP Medical Appointments) in complete confidence on:
0044 (0) 121 55 33 (Apply online only) (0) (Apply online only)
nick @ worldlocums. com