Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Communications Officer to join a large business, based in the South West. This contract will initially be for around 6-7months with the view for extension.
Ideally candidates will have experience of corporate, national communications, for large complex business within the Public Sector/ Local Government, however other sectors may be considered.
As the post holder you will work as part of a team to develop and implement strategic communication plans, ensuring engagement and delivery against the corporate plan. You will need ot have the following experience:
• Experience of working in a Marketing Communications environment and ideally business or marketing related degree or other suitable qualification (CIM, CIPR).
• Lead and direct internal and external resources to deliver high quality communications campaigns aligned to business and programme targets
• Plan effective and integrated communications campaigns and annual sector plans to increase revenue and reach and promote and protect reputation, in support of the corporate plan
• Experience in developing targeted communications plans which support corporate goals
• Experience of communications project or campaign management and delivery, meeting challenging targets
• Ability to juggle multiple projects without losing focus, leading external and internal resources to meet challenging deadlines
• An ability to write creatively and convincingly
• An eye for design, attention to detail and creative flair
• Strong teamwork skills and flexibility in approach to work
If you are looking for your next interim piece, and are able to work Monday- Friday in Exeter, please apply immediately.
Please note, due to the high profile site, the candidate will be required to undergo clearance to work on site which will be obtained prior to starting.
Please note this role is inside IR35