We are currently recruiting for Trainee and Experience Residential Installation Engineers who live in and around the Exeter Area.
The telecommunications Industry offers the potential of a long term career and this role will offer the entry level experience into this ever evolving industry.
OTE 21-25k on average (potential to earn more once fully experienced)
Installation engineers attend pre-agreed customer appointments, installing and upgrading telecoms equipment, such as telephone and broadband in to customers’ homes. The job will involve internal wiring, jumpering, dealing with the general public and climbing of up to 11m telegraph poles when required.
You will receive paid first class accredited industry training on our clients two week residential course, which are held in regular intervals.
The training will include Full health and safety training, Driver and road safety, Driving assessment, Classroom work to support underpinning knowledge, Working with colour coded cables, Working in a main junction box (PCP), Installation of main phone and extension sockets, Climbing variety of poles and ladders, Customer care, Accreditation exams. In addition, you will receive Street-works training too.
Once you have successfully completed for training you will receive a fully kitted vehicle, fuel card and all the safety equipment and tools to carry out your job.
Applicants with the following skills would be of a benefit:
* Previous Telecoms experience
* Experience within a hands on trade
* Excellent customer service skills, as you will be visiting private households.
* Be motivated and be able to work independently as well be a team player.
* Be comfortable and willing to work at heights when required.
You will need to have:
* A full UK driving license with at least 12 months driving experience.
* The right to work in the UK
* A willingness to learn and a positive attitude
If you are interested in this role, and would like to discuss further, then please call on (phone number removed) and we will happily to go through the role in more detail.
Otherwise please apply with an up to date CV