This is an exciting opportunity for an articulate and confident individual to take up a key role within our clients busy Administration Team to cover maternity as ‘PA to the Management Team’. Our client is an established and highly successful national, multi-site business based in North Devon. The position is for a 9 month fixed term contract and the right person will be a highly competent Secretary or PA with excellent organisational and administration skills. You will be experienced in arranging travel, diary management, secretarial skills, preparing management information for meetings etc. If you feel you have the right experience and the enthusiasm that our client is looking for then we would like to hear from you!
About the job…
The main objective of the PA to the Management Team is to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Retail Leadership Team. The main responsibilities and objectives are:
• The collation of relevant information required for the Retail Leadership Team prior to their meetings by the appropriate deadline.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• To make all necessary arrangements for meetings and conferences and negotiate the best price, as required.
• To organise and maintain diaries and make appointments.
• Arrange accommodation and travel where appropriate utilising the Travel Management Company.
• The accurate taking and prompt distribution of minutes for meetings.
• Update corporate presentation and templates.
• Collating and printing (if necessary) financial accounts and monthly reports and distributing as necessary.
• To type correspondence and produce other documentation to a high standard, as required.
• To greet guests and visitors in a courteous manner.
• The answering and dealing with all telephone calls in a professional manner.
• Preparing weekly movement sheets for the Product Management Team and Retail Leadership Team and distributing as necessary.
• Any other administration duties associated with the Retail Leadership Team.
• Update the “Who’s Who” charts on a weekly basis.
• Reconciling monthly Credit Card statements.
• Checking and processing expenses and passing to accounts for payment.
• Administering Clockwise for the relevant people.
The right person …
• Energy, enthusiasm and a clear desire to be part of a very successful company
• Previous experience of working in a busy secretarial role essential
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi task
• Sound planning and organisational skills and able to work to strict deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• You must have very good MS Excel skills along with MS Word
• Ideally educated to A Level standard or hold secretarial or business admin qualification
In return we offer…
• Opportunity to be part of a highly successful organization with IIP status
• Salary on application
• 9 month fixed term contract
• 37.5 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day with 1 hour lunch
• Benefits include 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, staff discount, child care vouchers
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position email your CV to Claire by clicking APPLY NOW . Our aim is to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, sex or sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief. CQR will consider all applications solely on merit