Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Contract Dublin
My client has a great opportunity available for a senior Infrastructure Engineer in Dublin on a 6-month contract with the possibility to extend into further project. This is a great opportunity to get involved in multiple projects that require you to manage, design and develop scalable, maintainable, highly available Network Architectures. This may require some travel to other EMEA sites.
* 7+ years relevant work experience supporting and maintaining highly available Enterprise computing environments.
* Hands-on experience with redundant IP switching and routing architectures (802.1Q, 802.1d/loop prevention methodologies/LACP/Trunking, static/dynamic Routing/QoS/VoIP and associated technologies and protocols.
* Hands-on experience with multi-vendor firewalls, security appliances, applications and terminology (Cisco/SonicWALL/Palo Alto/IDS/IPS/ACL’s/NAT polices/Security Zones/DPI/SPI/MFA/IDM etc.)
* Hands-on experience with supporting VoIP and SIP based telephony solutions, SBC’s/Adtran/Sonus
* Implementation level knowledge and exposure to highly available Hypervisor based clustered environments and associated technologies and concepts (Hyper –V, vSphere, NIC teaming/bonding, SANs, disk subsystems, RAID groups, storage pools, LUN creation and expansion)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Exposure to one or more programming scripting languages.
* Intermediate level understanding of network/internet protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSEC, VPN, VoIP, SIP, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, MPLS, BGP etc.)
* Proactivity and continuously monitor the health of all networks (LAN/WLAN/WAN/VPN/MPLS), security devices, power sources, Telco gear, DIA, voice circuits, bandwidth utilization, physical and virtual appliances as well as all supporting infrastructure to ensure continuous and uninterrupted availability of resources critical to the operational needs of the business.
* Preferred Qualifications:
* BS degree in Computer Science / Technology
* Professional certification(s) (CCNA/CCNP)
This is a daily rate contract and applicants will only be considered if the have a STAMP 4 visa or EU Citizenship.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply and we can discuss it further.
Key Words: Infrastructure Engineer, Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP, MPLS, LAN, WAN, VPN, VoIP, SIP, TCP/IP, Dublin, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business