Logoplaste UK within the Europe region, is currently seeking to recruit Extrusion Blow Moulding (EBM) Technicians to integrate in to the plant operation team in Dumfries.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader you will be required to work as an integral part of the team and be able to demonstrate a good hands-on approach.
Key tasks & Activities
- Operation, Maintenance and improvement of the sites EBM machines
- Directs and monitors the execution of the production schedule
- Perform preventative and reactive maintenance on related equipment as required
- Performs production change overs and start up procedures
- Inspect the finished product – visual and/or by camera
- Execute quality checks
- Comply with Company safety policy & procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping
Who we are looking for…
Background and Experience
- Mechanical / electrical experience would be advantageous
- Experience of Graham Wheel EBM machines would be advantageous
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
- Tool changes and planned maintenance would be advantageous
- Excellent Team skills along with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to their current role, whilst being an effective communicator at all levels.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, along with excellent organizational skills and job prioritization
- Good communication, flexibility and reliability are essential for this position
Follow us on
SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER
Are you an experienced Buyer looking for a new opportunity in the Dumfries area?
If so, this is a great opportunity for someone with excellent inventory planning and ERP experience.
My client is part of an international group enjoying great success with their products and this would be a great time to jojn them and share in their success.
Ensuring effective stock replenishment.
Successfully managing overstocked and unneeded inventory
Using the ERP system to manage the placement and rescheduling of purchase orders to maintain supplies
Reviewing and developing order parameters and controlling purchase order generation
Resolving fill rate issues on a timely basis, and taking any corrective action needed.
Taking responsibility for Product Recall to ensure that customer service is maintained
Ensuring that supplier details and product price information is accurately maintained on the appropriate system
Managing customer back orders by working in conjunction with Purchasing Assistants to correct supply chain on advance notification of a potential issue, continuing the resolution if the product does back order.
Ensure Freight Costs are managed to optimize costs for the Supply Chain, working to best practice guidelines as defined by the department lead.
Work with the Operations Team to ensure smooth delivery of product to shelf and timely resolution of queries
Constantly review and suggest improvements to processes to bring efficiencies/cost savings to the Supply Chain
Develop Supplier Relationships and introduce measurement tools to improve supplier performance
Develop internal relationships, influencing key internal customers to promote professional purchasing principals across the business by way of timely communication and problem resolution
Progress and achieve set objectives as defined by the Department Head on an annual basis
Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
£ Attractive salary
Bonus, pension and benefits.
Hours 9 to 5 Monday to Friday (1/2 hour lunch)
Then please send your CV ASAP and one of our Senior Consultants will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail