This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading recycling, renewable and waste management company in the Dunbar area. This role is offered on a temporary basis initially but there will be an opportunity for this to become permanent. You will be working days Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 16.30
Hourly rate of £9.50 to £10.00 per hour depending upon
Our ideal candidate
Recent previous experience in a technical administration environment (construction/manufacturing or similar)
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of PowerPoint
Logical and methodical approach to tasks
High level of attention to detail
Proof reading technical documents
Documentation formatting where necessary
Categorising, renaming and uploading documents from various electronic sources
General admin tasks such as scanning, filing, photocopying etc.
Any other duties as reasonably requested
If you are interested please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice
Stafffinders are recruiting on behalf of our client who is looking for a Resident Road Engineer to join them on a 9-12 month contract.
Working Monday - Friday 7 hours a day with occasional weekends
As Resident Engineer you will have significant and relevant experience in managing, co-ordinating and supervising civils works and contractors. You will have a high level of self-motivation along with a positive, professional and diligent approach.
* HNC or equivalent, in Civil Engineering or a relevant subject
* Significant relevant experience in managing, co-ordinating and supervising civils/highways works, and contractors.
* Construction site Health & Safety experience
* Contract management experience
* Keeping Records, measurement and processing financial documents and transactions
* Information technology skills- use of AutoCad and Microsoft Office packages
* Legislative and technical knowledge (DMRB, MCDHW, NEC3, CDM, etc) of appropriate area of work
* Compliance with financial procedures
* Compliance with Quality Assurance Management Systems
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Stafffinders which is operating as an employment business