Start Date MONDAY 14TH AUGUST
Rate of Pay COTS £ 10.50 , Part 1 £12.50ph , Part 2 £14.50ph , Adv £16.50ph
Duration 2 MONTHS +
Scaffolders Dunbar, East Lothian
Our prestigious client has an opportunity for Scaffolders in Dunbar
Hours of Work: 45 hours per week Monday - Friday
The successful scaffolder will be ensuring all scaffold structures are erected to the correct technical standards, in accordance with drawings, risk assessments and methods statements within the time allocated, providing a helpful, reliable and competent service to customers, complying with health and safety policies and procedures at all times.
Candidate requirements for this role
* Have a valid CSCS/CISRS card
* Must be able to provide 2 relevant references within this field
* On Site Parking
* Induction on Arrival
Please call One Way (01516013379) or email a CV to be considered
Nuparc urgently require an experienced Groundworker for a civil engineering site in Dunbar, East Lothian
Must have previous experience
Rate negotiable depending on experience.
Please call Chris on (Apply online only) if available
Site Engineer - Heavy Earthworks - 17 Week Contract - Dunbar
I am currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to complete a 17 week contract on a Landfill Site in Dunbar on a heavy earthworks project.
The successful candidate will preferably provide their own engineering equipment including GPS and Laptop with software and be able to produce As-builts
Our client is a leading Research, Development & Technology Organisation who are looking to employ a part - time cleaner to work 10 hours per week on a static site in Rosneath Dunbartonshire.
Purpose of role:
Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness across the site. Delivering cleaning schedules and responding to clients’ needs when required. Would suit someone who has worked in a critical environment.
• Cleaning a variety of different rooms to include; accommodation, offices, laboratories, bathrooms, kitchens and toilets.
• Cleaning signage across the site
• Safe use and management of cleaning products, tools and equipment
• Making sure all cleaning products are stored in the correct place
• Making sure all waste is collected and disposed of in the correct way; including waste recycling bins and kitchen and dry waste.
• Carry out weekly shower checks and record for audit purposes
• Identify and report any faults, hazardous or risks to the FM helpdesk
• Respond efficiently to customer requests and task
• Provide general support and assistance to the FM team
Experience & Qualifications:
• COSHH - Essential
• Manual Handling - Essential
• Driving Licence – Desirable
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to deploy equipment processes
• Able to prioritise work
• Team player
• Excellent inter-personal communication skills
You will be required to work 10 hours per week.
Mon & Tuesday 4 hours per day
Wed 2 hours per day
They can be flexible on the start times
If this is of interest please apply with CV or call me Dionne on: (Apply online only)
Site Engineer - Heavy Earthworks - 7 Month Contract - Dunbar
I am currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to complete a 7 month contract on a Landfill Site in Dunbar on a heavy earthworks project.
The successful candidate will preferably provide their own engineering equipment including GPS, Robotic and Laptop with software and be able to produce As-builts