Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
The Company - Test Engineer
My client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of instrumentation and controls equipment. This instantly recognisable manufacturer employs over 20,000 people and has representation in 120 countries. Their forward thinking range of products are trusted by professionals globally. As a market leading organisation, product innovation, a continued commitment to research and development, excellent levels of customer service and good people are fundamental to their future success.
The Role - Test Engineer
Following planned expansion, they now seek to recruit a technically focused Test Engineer responsible for:
* Creating test strategies and plans.
* Performing tests and data analysis on new and serial products.
* Work on test concepts from planning through to commissioning of new test equipment.
Your Background - Test Engineer
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have:
* Qualification in Electronic and Software Engineering, Quality Management, Testing, Physics or related disciplines.
* Experience in testing, data analysis and documentation.
* Experience in building test equipment.
The Benefits - Test Engineer
In return, my client is offering a package unrivalled by their competitors, including an excellent benefits package and industry recognised product training, ongoing as new products are introduced.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business