Supply Desk are currently recruiting for a Qualified Intervention Specialist who can support pupils in the Durham area.
This role will require you to:
* You must be reliable, positive and hard working
* Work 1 to 1 with pupils to help them develop knowledge they may be lacking or have missed – to attain higher subject knowledge
* Creative, patient and the ability to think outside of the box.
* Confidence with the pupils whilst teaching and the ability to build trust with pupils
* Be Highly motivated and committed
* Equipped with strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff and pupils.
* An excellent practitioner who is dedicated to raising the attainment of all pupils.
If you have a passion for teaching and want to help students achieve the best they possibly can then this is the role for you. You will be helping a school in the Durham area with pupils that need a little extra help or with catching up with education they may have missed. You will be responsible for coordinating educational intervention activities that will contribute to their language, social and personal skills.
* Exceptional Numeracy Skills
* Exceptional Literacy Skills
* Knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
* Qualified Teaching Status or Equivalent with at least 1 year experience working in a primary school based environment
* Experience with intervention work will be desirable. You will be a strong teacher who is considered to be flexible, adaptable and cooperative. Have achieved good grades in your teaching practices and can provide evidence of effective behavioural management. Additionally, a proven reflective practitioner able to nurture a good rapport with pupils and colleagues.
Supply Desk offer excellent rates of pay, continued professional development, a dedicated consultant and a pension contribution scheme. To find out more about this role and other rolls we have available call Isabel on (Apply online only) today.
To find out more about this role and other roles we have available in the area please contact Isabel at or on (Apply online only) or visit our website (url removed)
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days