£15,839.44 - £17,954 Pro rata
County Durham with travel to other sites
22 Hours per week
Fixed term contract (Funded up until July 2021)
About the Company:
This post is funded through ESF/Youth Employment Initiative (YEI) as part of the (Apply online only) European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.
Citizens Advice County Durham are a partner of DurhamWorks. DurhamWorks is a dedicated programme for young people aged 16-24 living in County Durham who are not in education, employment or training. It offers a complete package of support to help young people reach their potential. As a partner Citizens Advice County Durham delivers ACT DurhamWorks, combining our own adviceline call training with employability & confidence building skills, we adapt our programme to meet the needs of the individual helping the participant to progress into work, training, education or further support.
The aim of the role is to ensure all documentation & expense is correctly completed & eligible under ESF funding requirements/guidance or as set by DurhamWorks lead partner Durham County Council and provide additional administrative support as required. The post holder will be expected to travel to between DurhamWorks delivery locations working with ACT DurhamWorks staff ensuring an effective, motivational & inspiring service.
ESF/YEI Administrator Responsibilities:
* Maintain, develop & update systems, policies, processes & paperwork.
* Administer central inbox & evidence checking requests.
* Chase participant & eligibility documentation as required.
* Cover staff absence when appropriate by receiving diverted calls.
* Ensure all documentation & expense relating to project is eligible and compliant as per funder requirements and ensuring transfer & sharing of data is GDPR compliant.
* Ensure participants registering with ACT DurhamWorks meet eligibility requirements.
* Negotiate if required with external shareholders to provide relevant accessibility equipment, support or software as an example to assist participant in being able to attend ACT DurhamWorks programme as directed by Project Lead & Liaison Officer.
* Have a working understanding of project budget, project aims, outcomes & targets as a whole and relating to individual participants.
* Support the claims process & petty cash administration.
* Support marketing & promotion
* Plan & develop the project with the team as required.
* Encourage good teamwork and lines of communication between all members of staff, attend regular team meetings of all staff to share best practice & working knowledge.
* Create a positive working environment in which equality and diversity are well-managed, injustice is challenged, dignity at work is upheld and people can do their best.
* Ensure that work reflects the aims, values and principles of the Citizens Advice service and its equality and diversity strategy in conjunction with DurhamWorks aims, values & strategies.
* Work cooperatively with colleagues and encourage good teamwork, clear lines of communication and common practices within the team.
ESF/YEI Administrator Requirements:
* The ability to provide repetitive tasks attention to detail to ensure documentation is compliant to funder requirement’s
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to monitor and maintain systems and procedures.
* Good IT skills, ability to learn how to use new software/programs & willingness to teach others.
* The ability to manage time effectively and have a can do approach to problem solving.
* Ability to work with a variety of organisations and to earn and maintain the trust of those people with whom the organisation deals.
* Ability to create a positive working environment in which equality and diversity are well managed and injustice is challenged, dignity at work is upheld and staff, volunteers & participants are empowered and motivated to do their best.
* Ability to contribute to a team, including the ability to prioritise own work and make decisions.
* A commitment to continuous professional development and ability to monitor maintain own standards
* The ability to commit to, and work within, the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice County Durham service
ESF/YEI Administrator Benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Pension scheme
* 25 days holiday
* Childcare voucher scheme and more
If you think that you are suitable for this ESF/YEI Administrator role, please apply now!
Citizens Advice County Durham is an equal opportunities employer and successful applicants will enjoy working in a positive working environment with good terms and conditions