Interaction Recruitment are looking for Class 2
Working from Ashby-De La Zouch, your duties will be multi-drop and collections palletised goods, this is Monday to Friday start times from 06:30, you will have good communication skills oral and written, UK Road-network knowledge and Understanding of the CPC and Taco laws.
No DR or DD
No more than 6 points
For Insurance purposes you need to have 2 years driving experience.
For more information call Scott on 01162470445 or apply on-line
This amazing long term Sub Assembly Technician contract is a unique
opportunity to showcase your expertise and skills with a world leading
Formula 1 business in Northamptonshire.
Using your knowledge of specialist component build, you will be a key
member within the engineering teams, and the Sub Assembly Technician
that secures this position is crucial to the future success of this
You will have experience of assembling precision engineering
components into sub assemblies or complete finished product. Any
experience of either engine or gearbox would be an added benefit, but
Knowledge of the assembly of unique bespoke systems from a niche
engineering product would be ideal as is the ability to follow strict
You will receive outstanding pay, and the unique opportunity to join a
world leader, so if you feel you can use your experience, skills and
personality to fill this position, please click to apply.
However if this role is not for you, but you know some who may be
interested, please forward this email on to them. If you recommend
anyone to us, and we then place them into work, we can send you
vouchers as part of our referral award scheme.
Arden White is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any
specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments
to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or
long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Google: Motorsport Jobs Arden White
Locum Specialist Practice Nurse Band 6
Hours per week: 37
Assignment Dates: Ongoing
Salary/Pay Rate: £24 per hour
Specialist Practice Nurse - Essential Requirements:
* Must be Registered Nurse (A) Level 1 nurse with the NMC; hold a valid, in date Personal Identification Number (PIN); and not be subject to any restrictions of practice
* Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
* Must have a minimum of two years post registration experience in PHC practice
* Must have a minimum of one year’s post registration in a Band 6 or higher grade in a Primary Healthcare (PHC) setting (within the last three years)
* Must hold certificates of training/qualification/update, or be able to provide proof of clinical competency from a previous employer or Line Manager who is a current and practicing GMC or NMC Registrant (either of which obtained within the last 3 years)
* Immunisation and vaccination (including children if engaged within a families practice)
* Cervical Cytology
* Minor Illness & Minor Injuries
* Preparation for Mentorship; Supporting Learning and Assessment in Practice (SLAiP); Mentorship and Assessment in Practice; Clinical Supervision or equivalent
* Travel Health
Specialist Practice Nurse - About the Role:
* Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Specialist Practice Nurse – About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
* Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
Monarch Education is a highly established Education Recruitment Agency working on behalf of schools and education professionals across the East Midlands.
We are currently recruiting for experienced BSL Teaching Assistants and/or Communication Support Workers to join our pool of staff for day to day, short term and long term opportunities in our client primary schools in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
As a BSL Teaching Assistant/Communication Support Worker, you will meet the following criteria:
• Experience supporting primary aged learners in an educational setting.
• Hold a BSL qualification or equivalent.
• Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with the students.
• Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook on Education.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
• Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
• A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market.
• Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
• DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
• The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme.
• A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees.
• Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch Education has been working with schools across the East Midlands for nearly a decade and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our candidates first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our teachers and support staff which is evident when they speak to our staff.
If you would like more information then please contact me on (Apply online only) or email me
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.
Painter & Decorator required for 4 weeks to support the Building and Maintenance facilities. Own equipment and standard site PPE required (Safety boots and Hi Vis Vest) although roller sleeves will be replaced.
Start Date- 13/08/2018
End Date- 07/09/2018
Duration- 4 weeks, Monday- Friday 37.5 hours per week
Rate- £10.50 PAYE £12.95 Umbrella
Please contact Dave@Rullion (Apply online only)
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Agile Delivery Manager/DevOps Engineer – Northampton - £425 per day
My client, a large Financial Services organisation based in Northampton is seeking an Agile Delivery Manager/DevOps Engineer for a long term contract
A key member of the Agile Product team participating in a Delivery manager Role.
The Role will facilitate the coordination with the Infrastructure and SRE teams.
Will be responsible for the Design infrastructure on site, request of the infrastructure, building and implementation.
The DM will also be the key engineering DevOps resource working direct with the Product Team on the implementation of the CI/CD pipeline
* Implementation end to end of the product, from development to Production.
* Design consultancy on site within the Agile Products teams.
* Point of contact and coordination between the Product Team and the rest of the business
* Key quality and continuous delivery assurance.
* Pipeline creation and maintenance.
* Infrastructure delivery coordination
* Strong technical skills and knowledge.
* Good understanding of Linux operating system level commands and if possible, scripting
* Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Git and Confluence
* Worked on the development and implementation of CI/CD pipelines
* Experience with the RedHat OpenStack (IaaS) and OpenShift (PaaS) solutions
* Knowledge of AWS and other cloud solutions
* Network knowledge to understand firewalls, load balancing and penetration test security mitigation
* Having worked with automated tools for the build and deployment of server solutions
* Worked with API management tools with by preference, experience with IBM API Connect
* Experience with new database and other solutions such as:
Agile and team skills
* Agile training.
* Ability to build strong cross/global team relationship.
* Excellent written and oral communications
* Team player
* Ability to operate in dynamic environment.
* Flexible work approach.
* Ability to self-manage and prioritise workloads, and to foresee and pre-empt issues
* Significant release management experience delivering and managing change
* Good knowledge of testing methodologies and performance, penetration and DR test plan management within new technologies and continuous delivery.
* Rigorous and consistent approaches to the management of risk, issues and project change
* Ability to translate high level objectives into project deliverables
* This role works in a collaborative manner with all team and vendor resources of a project throughout the lifecycle
* Strong Business Judgement and Influence. The role must be able to influence others within the product team using their technical expertise to identify and address product delivery issues
* Continuous Process Improvement. Working with leaders/owners of the process or service to understand current practices and identify areas for improvement, including running workshops
* Proven track record of managing and delivering large, complex infrastructure projects using Agile methodologies.
* Ability to provide leadership to technical delivery resources and collaborate with customers
* Creative approach to problem solving
* Design infrastructure or Technical Architecture experience.
* Proved experience working in agile environments.
* Proved experience working in DevOps team.
If you are looking for new contract opportunities either apply online or contact Rebecca Inns on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country’s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
Please visit our website (url removed)
A Leading Engineering organisation based in Lincoln requires a Buyer to join their growing wind power team on a contract basis. The purpose of this role is to Manage budgets across current and new suppliers. The Procurement Manager requires a candidate with previous experience as a Buyer with knowledge of the materials space. This is a 12 month contract position with the opportunity to be on going.
* Working with budgets of varying value.
* Managing old and new suppliers.
* Negotiating costs in a number of areas.
* Reporting across the team.
* SIPS Level 4 or above.
* Previous experience as a buyer.
* Experience within either Automotive/Engineering/Manufacturing/Construction (Desirable).
* SAP Experience (Desirable).
This is an immediate opportunity so please apply now for immediate consideration
Social Personnel would like to speak with Childrens Social Workers for
a client of ours in the East Midlands. This client is keen identify
candidates with a suitable background in Child Protection
You will need to:
* Hold a caseload of children subject to Child Protection Plans and
Children in Need under Section 17 of the Children’s Act of 1989
* Undertake Initial Assessments under Section 17 of the Children’s
Act of 1989
* Undertake Core Assessments under Section 47 of the Children’s Act
In return you will get:
* Hourly rate of £27 - £28.04
* An Aftercare Team that deals with personal queries (including pay)
* Access to exclusive temporary/Interim/permanent vacancies
* Inclusion in our training and development programmes
* An invitation to our guest list for candidate networking events
Social Personnel is dedicated to equal opportunities and committed to
safeguarding vulnerable people. All post holders are subject to
appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and
Barring Service Enhanced check. If this sounds like something you
might be interested in, don’t hesitate to get in contact with any
questions you may have
Newly Qualified Teacher – Nottingham (NG14) – September 2018 Start
Are you a Primary NQT that will soon be coming to the end of your teacher training?
Are you ready to find your first full time position as a Primary NQT in September?
Could a supportive school with a dedicated NQT programme be just the ticket for September?
Would you like the opportunity to join a supportive school that understands the needs of an NQT?
* Primary NQT
* September 2018 Start
* Pay Scale
* NG14 postcode
* Hardworking and dedicated
The head teacher is keen to appoint an NQT that is motivated and 100% committed to becoming an outstanding teacher. The successful applicant needs to engage children of all abilities with the ability to inspire a love for learning. Due to the aspirations of the teaching staff and parents it is essential as an NQT you can deliver lessons of the highest quality that will stimulate the whole class. This Head will ensure your career and professional development are continually monitored and supported. This support should help you become an outstanding Primary school teacher.
If you’re committed to making your mark as a Primary school teacher, in a good school, and have the drive and motivation to really make a difference, then please send a copy of your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
I am looking for Electrical Maintenance Engineers to start on a
contract basis on a food factory just outside of Spalding,
You will work in a fast paced environment where you will work on
reactive breakdowns to production machinery, whilst also having
involvement in PPM's and continuous improvement project work.
* Working on routine breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance
* Pay upto £19 per hour depending on experience
* 12 hour shifts
* Long term work
If intrested please call Kieran on 07935753525