We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a well-established business in Northampton on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for the recruitment process by advertising vacancies internally and externally, short listing candidates, arranging interviews, providing feedback and with authorisation confirming an offer of employment.
As Recruitment Coordinator, some of your daily duties will include:
* Advertising, shortlisting and arranging interviews
* Providing feedback and confirming an offer of employment
* Providing support and guidance to senior managers / line managers on all aspects of recruitment and selection
* Planning, organising and delivering the 12-week induction and probationary period training program for new starters
* Providing support and guidance to senior managers / line manager and employees on all aspects of the induction and probationary period training program
* Maintaining personnel files
* Updating the staff handbook and policies in conjunction with the HR Manager as required and circulate to senior management, line managers and employees
* Supporting with HR projects and new initiatives
* Assist with Fleet administration
Skills and experience required:
* Previous recruitment experience
* Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with senior management
* Organised and self-motivated
This is a busy and varied role for a great business. Basic salary is £20,000 and hours are Monday – Thursday 08:30am – 5pm and Friday 08:00am – 4pm.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are a team of 14 experienced consultants who can offer excellent training, support and guidance to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
As well as being responsible for the success of your desk/business area, it will be your job to recruit and manager your own temporary workforce.
Offer solid Account Management to established clients
Managing and coordinating the temporary workforce
Sourcing and attracting candidates for temporary work
Managing the compliance and training process for staff
Multi-tasking whilst ensuring a keen attention to detail
You will ideally have:
6 months+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, Recruitment)
Motivation and ambition with a drive to succeed
A competitive nature
Confidence within a target driven environment
A proven track record of success
Excellent communication skills
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
£18,000-£22,000 basic salary depending on experience
Uncapped bonus structure (First year OTE=£30k+)
Great working environment
Future opportunity to progress within the company
If you are looking for an exciting career with excellent progression opportunities then please apply with your CV today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Title: Risk & Value Manager
Rates: £431.25 PAYE or £483.30 UMB/LTD per day
IR35 - IN SCOPE
Our client requires a Risk and Value Manager to provide specialist Risk and Value Management (R&VM) assurance and support services to the IP Central Region, Enhancements portfolio.
Liaise with relevant project and programme teams to drive and embed R&VM Culture across the Enhancement projects community and increase R&VM maturity.
What you will do:
• Provide leadership and guidance to project teams in the concept of risk management, value management and lessons learnt, maintaining their application to all stages of the project life cycle.
• Monitor all projects so that they comply with the risk and value management procedures mandated by Infrastructure Projects and Network Rail ltd.
• Facilitate risk, value management and lessons learned workshops as required.
• Monitor the output of others who undertake such workshops to monitor competence, consistency and compliance with Network Rail procedures.
• In conjunction with the Enhancements Leadership team, develop and maintain a high-level risk register (cost and schedule) for the Enhancements projects portfolio.
• In conjunction with the Principal Programme Controls Manager (PPCM), own and manage a forward programme of risk and value management interventions, supporting GRIP requirements for the Enhancements portfolio.
• Promote the joint evaluation of risks with principal contractors / suppliers to establish a basis for risk sharing and incentives.
• Comply with the R&V Competence Framework.
Your experience will include:
• Competent in all aspects of project and business risk management facilitation
• Able to build complicated cost, schedule and business risk models in several applications (including @Risk; Primavera Schedule Analyses (PRA) and Active Risk Management (ARM) databases).
• Able to explain the results of risk assessments to non-specialists
• Can suggest appropriate risk assessments and management actions for identified risks, to non-specialists
• Knowledge of risk management techniques within a capital project management environment
Manpower are currently recruiting for a cleaner for their client based in Papplewick, Nottinghamshire to start immediately.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest private hospital operators with 59 hospitals and clinics nationwide. They are looking for an experienced housekeeper to join their team in Papplewick. This is a part time role working between 22.5 – 30 hours per week on 3 shift patterns; 6AM – 2PM, 2PM – 1PM and 4PM – 12AM. The successful candidate will be working on a rota so will be required to work some weekends. The working rota is worked out 4 weeks in advance.
* Cleaning wards, bedrooms, offices, corridors, reception areas etc.
* Wiping walls, floors, skirting boards etc.
* Ensuring cleaning is carried out to the highest standard throughout the hospital to ensure complete sanitation
* Using equipment such as iMops and the viyella microfiber system
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
* Previous cleaning experience, ideally within a similar environment
* Good customer service skills and a friendly, welcoming attitude towards patients and other staff members
* Good communication skills
* Flexibility with working hours
* Own transport as there are no public transport links to the site
* Be able to pass an enhanced CRB check
The successful candidate will be paid £8.21 per hour with an enhanced rate of time-and-a-quarter on weekends and between the hours of 8PM – 12AM and 6AM – 7AM. Our client also offers many great benefits including free parking, 50% off canteen, free hot drinks and uniform. The successful candidate will be provided with a full 4 weeks training.
To apply for this position or for more information on the role please call Molly on (phone number removed)
Ford & Stanley Interim- The Rail Recruitment specialists are looking for a contract Junior Project Manager to work on a revolutionary project within the digital rail industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to support a thriving digital rail business that is leading the way bringing the UK's rail infrastructure into the 21st century. Your primary role will be to support the Senior Management in monitoring, data collection, reporting and analysis of information pertinent to the running and delivery of research and development of digital projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that Project Schedules are maintained and kept up to date
* Hold / attend regular project status reporting and review meetings
* Act as progress chaser to hold to account staff and sub-contractors for performance against plan
* Capture forecasts covering the next 12-weeks in detail
* Update and issue cost, budget and resource reports covering actuals and forecast
* Provide analysis and report justifications for variance to plan
* Assist in the impact analysis of project / contract change and production of Variation Orders / Change Proposals
* Ensure that adequate project control mechanisms are in place and are being followed
* Assist in the development and maintenance of operations processes
* Assist in the reporting of adherence to Business Process and recommendation for improvement
* Timely production and delivery of reports including the 4 weekly customer report.
* Assisting Project Managers with scheduling activities
* Working with the financial controller in maintaining an accurate cost forecast which is within the tolerance limits defined by the Senior Management
* Identifying resource issues and taking action to resolve and / or mitigate impact
* Providing detailed resource / cost tracking including analysis of actual vs budget and justification of variation to budget / plan
* Quality of reporting and meeting reporting deadlines
* Identification of change which results in measurable improvements to the delivery of projects
* Taking minutes of project meetings and distributing these to the required stakeholders.
* Good knowledge of using PC tools especially Microsoft Office Suite
* Good knowledge and capability in using project planning tools including Microsoft Project / Primavera P6 and MS Excel
* Experience of tracking baselines and performance against budgets
* Experience of analysing performance and forecasting projected costs and resource demand
* The ability to work as part of a team working to high standards
* Capable of working on own initiative in a structured and organised manner, recognising and meeting deadlines
* Previous experience of reporting to Network Rail would be advantageous but is not essential
* Project management recognised training/qualification is highly desirable (APM introductory certificate / PRINCE 2)
* Relevant academic qualification (e.g. HNC/HND / Foundation degree)
Likely Job Titles-
Junior Project Manager, Project Management Assistant, Project Controller, Project Communications Officer, Project Communications Manager
Data Warehouse Developer (ETL / SQL / SSIS / SSAS)
6 Months initially
£140 per day
Data Warehouse / BI Developer needed for a 6-month contract in Nottingham with potential for a position longer-term. Working within the DW / BI Development Team.
Candidates must have in-depth ETL, SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS design / development expertise. Our client is working to a maximum fixed rate of £140 Per Day for this role.
Key Skills / Experience / Duties:
- The technical environment focuses on the Microsoft BI stack, including SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS, plus some PL/SQL on Oracle 11g databases.
- Developing, modifying and maintaining ETL routines using established libraries and tools.
- Database and cube design / development to existing standards.
- Writing project documentation, including systems and design specifications.
- Producing test plans and documentation. Using Source Code and release software to ensure all developments are documented properly.
- Resolving data and design issues with users.
- Must be able to work independently on smaller projects and offer guidance and help to less experienced colleagues.
- Working closely with other teams to understand their information needs and analytical requirements.
- Engaging with Project Managers and Departmental Managers to agree implementation timescales.
- Estimating work-load and to raising appropriate alerts if estimates are likely to be missed.
- Able to discuss complex technical issues with end-users and working with users to prototype applications and agree modification specifications.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities
Do you have a valid Forklift Truck (FLT) licence? Have you used packaging, banding and/or palletising machines?
If so, how about a competitive wage, a consistent shift pattern, and a six-month contract, minimum?
Maybe you’re out of work. Maybe your contract is about to expire. Maybe you’re stuck in a dull job.
Let’s do something about it…
* Join a UK industry-leading business renowned for innovation and employee satisfaction
* Be part of a busy, close-knit team that has a laugh and gets stuff done
* Enhance your production skills and manufacturing industry knowledge
* Four days on, four days off – four times, and then 16 days off
* Each batch of four shifts rotates between days (6.30am to 6.30pm) and nights (6.30pm to 6.30am)
* Detailed quality control testing
* Running a SCADA-controlled processing and mixing plant
* Adhering and committing to strict health and safety measures
The ball is in your court: are you going to take the first job that comes up? Or a job you know you won't enjoy but for an extra £1 an hour?
Or are you going to take a great job – a national leader, offering the chance to join and learn from a skilled team – and, for the right person, potentially a contract extension or permanent employment.
Apply with an up-to-date CV to register your interest with Recart, a global recruitment consultancy and Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Customer Service award winner.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by telephone. The details of the role, company, and salary package will be provided in full prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit a formal application
24-7 Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for HGV 1 drivers for early AM (0300 – 0600) starts for a large retailer in Leicester
This is a full time opportunity for the right candidate
£14.20 Monday to Friday - LTD
£16.00 Saturday – LTD
£18.00 Sunday - LTD
PAYE rates are also available
Your new role
As an HGV Class 1 driver, you will be responsible for the safe and secure collection and delivery of goods to stores in accordance with company/customer requirements and to represent the company in an appropriate manner with regard to the customer and the public.
We are looking for customer focused, reliable experienced HGV 1 Drivers, who have enthusiasm for our business, whilst safely delivering high performance.
A good understanding of written and verbal English is necessary.
This role involves the driving of single deck, HGV 1 vehicles with tail lifts (Full training will be given). You will be responsible for loading and unloading palletised goods to customer premises completing circa 2 – 4 drops per shift and additionally collecting from stores. You will work Monday to Friday, with some overnights and occasional weekends.
? A Full UK HGV1 Licence (minimum of 1-year experience), Digi-Card & DQC Card.
? No more than 6 Penalty Points on licence
? A good understanding of EU Drivers Hours & the WTD.
? A good understanding of the English Language both written & verbal.
? All drivers will need to have had experience in a similar role.
? Monday to Friday with some overnights and occasional weekends
Why work with 24-7?
Friendly site staff with one to one relationships with all drivers.
We work around you to accommodate your needs.
Good prospects for the right candidates.
Gleam experience in various contracts
Gleam experience in a multitude of vehicles
If you feel you have what it takes, apply today online
Senior Electrical Engineer – Derbyshire, DE1
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work on a temporary contract in Derbyshire.
Hours of work – 9am – 5.30pm
Rate of pay: Negotiable
Contract Length – 01/08/2019 – 22/09/2018 – Possible 6 month extension.
Senior Electrical Engineer role:
* Provide a design, supervision and contract administration and maintenance service for engineering electrical services for Council schemes or similar projects.
* Provide electrical design services as required in the execution of the Council’s building programme or similar projects.
* Carry out inspections and provide reports on all electrical installations.
* Supervise all contracts.
If you are interested in the Senior Electrical Engineer, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice