Job Title: IT Technician
Rate: £120 + per day (DoE)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2 -3 months initially
TEC Partners are proud to be working with one of the UK's most successful game studios on this exclusive role. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking IT Technician to secure an exciting new contract opportunity in Cambridge.
IT Technician - Technical Skills and Attributes
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in a similar support role
- Excellent knowledge of PC and Mac hardware components and Operating Systems
- Experience of IT ticketing systems such as Manage Engine or Service Now
- Active Directory, Office365 and Kaspersky
- Remote management tools such as SCCM and Jamf
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL and SLA's
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
IT Technician - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Log customer issues and requests via IT ticketing system
- Perform installations, repairs maintenance and analysis of desktop related issues
- Ensure desktop connections/cabling etc are maintained to a tidy and safe standard
- Build and configure laptops, desktops, mobile phones and tablets
A full list of duties and responsibilities can be provided on application
Manpower are recruiting for an Developer to work our client based in Sawston.
in this role you will be working on websites and apps for blue chip clients.
This is a 1 year contract, should both parties wish to it can be extended.
What We Need From You...
It is not essential, but it would be beneficial if you had a good working knowledge of Apache Cordova or React
Knowledge of Print and Media would be helpful.
Have the ability to work well on your own as well as part of a team.
interested in staying up-to-date with
To be a perfectionist
What You Get In Return...
Salary of £(phone number removed) (dependant on experience)
25 days holiday
Early finish Friday once a month
Quarterly team lunches
Bi-annual team strategy days off site
Regular social events, internal and external
Charity focused events
If this role interests you, let us know and apply
EYFS Primary Teacher, Ipswich- January 2020
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for am EYFS Teacher for a school in Ipswich to start from January 2020 (Full-Time)
The school is a one-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. They are looking to interview candidates after the half term break.
• Location - Ipswich, Suffolk
• Position - EYFS Primary Teacher
• Type of work - Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
• Contract or position start date - January 2020
• Duration / Likely Duration - For two terms
• Contract or position end date (if applicable) - July 2020
• Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary/Temp to Perm
• Full time/part time - Full-Time
• Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £130 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am - 4:30pm : Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year EYFS teaching experience in the UK
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
Operations Transformation Director
Contract until 31/03/2020 (potential discretionary extension)
Working Hours: Full-time, 37.5hrs per week, between hours 8am - 7pm - can be flexible and some working outside of these hours may be required, subject to agreement between candidate and Trust
We are looking for an experienced Operations Transformation Director who has experience leading turnaround programmes within the NHS.
Responsibilities will include:
Overseeing the delivery of a turnaround programme for acute and emergency medicine
Engaging with teams to build on and refine existing improvement plans
Support embedding of the principles of quality improvement and service redesign within the divisional teams
Operational grip and control to oversee and embed sustainable change
Managing communications strategy for the turnaround programme
All applications must be submitted by Wednesday 23rd October 9am!
For a confidential chat contact Asta on (phone number removed) or alternatively email (url removed)
We are currently recruiting HGV 2 Tipper Drivers for a well-known company based in Huntingdon on a temp to perm basis.
The shift pattern available is Monday to Friday.
Start times are between 0600 & 0700.
Shifts are approx. 10-12 hours per day.
Your typical day will consist of delivering aggregate and collecting muck away from construction sites. 5-6 drops per day.
£10 per hour for 40 hours
£15 per hour over 40 hours.
Tipper experience is desirable but is not essential.
If you are interested in the above position, please give us a call to discuss and to book an interview to start asap
360 Driver Required 9.5 hrs per day - £18ph.
We are sourcing for a skilled, experienced 360 Driver for long term work in Boston
4/6 weeks work for reliable, competent 360 op
Main duties will be commercial basement digging
Must have CPCS/NPORS - 360
To apply for this 360 role, please call (phone number removed) or email CV through link provided
Project Manager - Special Purpose Machinery / Materials Handling
£32 - £38 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella) 6 Month Contract
My client is a leading manufacturer of a variety of special purpose machinery and offer a full project lifecycle service to their clients.
Due to winning a large project with an international client they are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to take the project from sales handover to completion.
This will include:
Chair weekly meetings to ensure each department is meeting the deadlines that have been set out
Updating on macbine build processes to the internal teams and the customer
Manage any issues during design, build and install phase
Manage and work closely with sub-contractors
Working closely with the design engineers - you will be required to assist with some AutoCAD drawings (fabrication, assembly, layouts and more)
Attend client meetings onsite (this will involve international travel)
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills and experience:
5+ years experience in Project Engineering/Management roles either in the Food, SPM or Heavy Machinery sectors
Good knowledge of conveyors, handling equipment and manufacturing machinery
Able to lead project meetings with internal teams, sub-contractors and clients
Previous experience in design roles with the ability to assist with CAD drawings (using AutoCAD) when required
Good problem solver
Qualified to HNC/HND or Degree level in Mechanical Engineering
To be considered for this role please hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on (phone number removed). I look forward to hearing from you