ROLE: Python Test Engineer. Testing an Embedded Software device
RATE: £45 to £60 per hour
CONTRACT LENGTH: 8 weeks initially
You will be tasked with developing Unit Tests in Python to test an embedded software product that is used in Medical Device sector.
With a key project milestone to be reached in 8 weeks, you should be someone who feels comfortable jumping into an exciting inflight project. There is the potential this contract could be extend past the initial delivery.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who done Python test script development, to test embedded software devices (ideally products used in a safety critical industry).
However an Embedded Software Engineer who has done some Python test development would also be suitable.
If you are available to start work in the next few weeks please get in touch. This is an opportunity to work on an exciting product, that will make a real difference to peoples lives!
1. Experience working in an agile environment
2. Python development for Unit Tests
3. Experience working on Embedded products
4. Safety critical industry experience (Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Oil & Gas).
To discuss this opportunity in further detail, please contact KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Accounts Manager - Cambridge
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum plus Bonus
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source an experienced and dedicated Finance Administrator to join their dynamic team on an initial 18 Months Fixed Term Contract basis.
- Match purchase orders and process queries in a professional and timely manner
- Purchase ledger maintenance including debit balances, allocations and write offs
- Respond to and follow up queries from suppliers in a professional and timely manner
- Processing of Credit Card monthly
- Processing of Employee Expenses on a weekly basis including making payments
- KPI reporting
- Maintenance of vendor database and Purchase Ledger Instructions Manual
The successful individual will have experience doing a similar role and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally. You must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Peterborough based manufacturing/engineering company is currently recruiting for both Mig OR Tig welders to start at their site.
The company will consider all types of Experienced welders so if you have as little as 6 months or as much as a few years’ experience we would like to hear from you
An excellent opportunity has arisen in East Anglia for a Highways Site Supervisor to oversee direct gangs and subcontractors working on reactive highways maintenance works.
The contract is available on a long-term contract basis.
As the successful candidate you will work with the Minor Works Area Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of reactive works direct gangs and subcontractors. This will include the implementation and monitoring of health, safety, quality and performance, and assist with the programming of works and the effective utilisation of resources to meet those programmes and meet KPI requirements.
- General site supervision, including completion of records as required, this includes the day to day organising of labour
- Ensuring full site SHE compliance and that all personnel adhere to safe working practices
- Organising plant and calling off materials
- Organising competent labour for the work
- All Health and Safety issues on site, completion of paperwork for records
- Corresponding with client / consultant / the public and other colleagues to monitor progress and inform of problems
- Assist with estimates as required
- To ensure all works comply with relevant environmental legislation and that recycling takes place whenever possible
- Participate in Emergency and Winter Standby
- Assisting, ensuring full compliance is met with the O License
- Driving productivity improvements
- Any other suitable duty requested of you.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- To have a certificate in Site Safety Management (attended 5 day course)
- Hold valid Supervisors NRSWA card
- 5 years experience in construction
- Experience in Highways Maintenance at a supervisory level
- Commercial awareness
- Must be able to Drive
- Have reasonable written and numerical skills
- IT skills
- To be a good communicator and to be able to pass on skills
- To be a good self-organiser and organiser of others
- To be assertive, diplomatic and patient
- Self motivating and a good motivator of the labour force
- Generally to be willing, helpful, enthusiastic and flexible.
Functional Tester - Contract.
Rate: £40.00 - £47.00 per hour.
Duration; 12 months +.
Start date: ASAP.
I am currently working with a large UK client with a need to bring on a contract functional tester.
- Solid functional testing background.
- DO 178 knowledge and experience.
If this opportunity is on interest to you then please apply with the latest version of CV for review. More information will be given upon your application.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
CNC Miller required for a leading Aerospace Company based Cambridgeshire. As a CNC Miller you will be required to work on Belotti, Uniteam and Homag machines using Siemens controls on 3 and 5 axis. As a CNC Miller you will be working on composite materials including honeycomb. Must be able to work from engineering drawings
Embedded Software Developer with extensive experience of developing firmware in C is required by a leading technology company in Cambridge. You will be joining the current product development team in their quest to develop and improve the current firmware on offer. If successful you will need to come in and hit the ground running and show a real passion for embedded technology.
Technical skills needed:
Must Haves -
* High level of experience developing embedded real-time firmware in C
* Experience with low-level microcontroller interfacing
* Ability to follow circuit diagrams in order to control sensors, motors and actuators
* Ability to use signal generators, oscilloscopes, etc. to test correct behaviour of firmware and electronics
* Familiar with source control systems, e.g. GIT
* Familiar with change control procedures and bug tracking systems, e.g. Bugzilla
Nice to have -
* Familiar with TI Tiva-C and/or ARM Cortex-M4 processor family
* Familiar with TI Code Composer Studio development environment
* Familiar with medical device standards ISO 13485 and IEC 62304, or with similar development standards such as automotive or aerospace
If the above is of interest to you and you feel it fits your experience and skill set please get in touch and we can have a confidential chat. Immediate start, weekly payment and self billing arrangement is on offer for the right contractor.
As a result of continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has become available for an ambitious Desktop Support Engineer to join one of the largest NHS Trusts in Norfolk.
Role: Desktop Support Engineer -
The applicant for this Desktop Support Engineer role is required to have extensive experience with active directory, Windows 7, Understanding of ITIL and key principles and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff within the Trust both verbally and in writing.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity, which can offer great career progression. If you would like to be considered for this Desktop Support Engineer role, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Urgent role - please apply now