Customer Services Assistant
Looking for a customer service position with lots of variety?
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join a busy customer service team on a 6-month temporary basis.
Working in a small team, duties will include:
* Processing sales orders
* Checking sales orders
* Producing delivery notes
* Dealing with delivery enquiries
* Placement of purchase orders
* Confirming orders with customers
* Handling customer service calls
* Handling customer service enquiries
* Picking and packing
* General office duties to include opening and distributing of post and producing of labels
A confident telephone manner, ability to multi-task and prioritise is required along with good IT skills.
Previous customer service / administration experience would be beneficial but not essential, as training will be provided.
Duration: 6 months
Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
Hourly rate/Salary: Negotiable
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd., are acting as an Employment Agency for this contract vacancy
D&A recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst to be based at a client in Cambridge on a permanent or contract basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic Cambridge based business at a time of growth. You shall be required to extract various amounts of data from internal systems, transforming this information into detailed reports and translating your findings to internal stakeholders.
You shall be an integral part of the business, improving processes and ultimately reducing costs. As part of an existing internal IT team, you shall need to be a team player and have the ability to work collaboratively with others.
Some of the skills and responsibilities
- Oracle or Python (desirable)
- Review and update corrupt data
- Review extracted data and translate to internal stakeholders
- Create detailed reports using extracted data
- Identify trends within data and process improvements
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- Keen eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- 2+ years’ experience as a data analyst
- Oracle or Python
- SQL to extract and manipulate data
Salary and Benefits
- This role can be on a permanent or contract basis, where you shall be rewarded with a competitive salary
D&A recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Project Manager to be based at a client in central Cambridge on a permanent or contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive forward-thinking company as a project manager and take ownership of IT related projects.
Within this role you will be working with the customer, internal stakeholders and vendors to successfully manage the delivery of software and infrastructure projects. You shall have a keen eye for detail with impeccable organisation skills.
Some of the responsibilities
- Identifying and managing risks and issues within project delivery and escalating appropriately.
- Managing internal stakeholders, vendors, and client expectations to ensure projects are delivered to client’s expectations
- Creating and updating project plans and status reports as well as chairing regular project update meetings both internally and externally.
- Effectively communicating with the customer, third party vendors and stakeholders in technical meetings
- Assessing processes and required documentation where necessary
- 2+ years’ experience in an IT project management role
- Experience with AGILE
- Experience with WATERFALL
- Knowledge of software development
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Experience with infrastructure projects
Salary & Benefits
- This role can be on a permanent or contract basis, where you shall be rewarded with a competitive salary
Encocam engineering are recruiting a Facilities Maintenance Operative / Handyman to make sure our facilities at the two factories in Huntingdon are always production ready.
This is a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for two months with the possibility this may be extended depending on how the current health situation affects our business.
You will be working as an integral part of the Maintenance team (9 people) providing a cost effective, professional building maintenance service for both industrial sites and company houses.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
• To undertake maintenance and defective repairs work as generated by the Plant & Maintenance Manager.
• Liaise and work with the maintenance team, contractors, company house tenants and other members of the public.
• To assist with the movement and reinstatement of furniture and fixtures as required on site.
• To take care of and properly account for any gardening, plants, equipment, tools and parts.
• To carry out general maintenance including building and site repairs as well as interiors ensuring a professional quality service at all times
• To promptly ensure that the Plant & Maintenance Manager is made aware of any maintenance/ repairs etc. which cannot immediately be carried out.
• To ensure that supplies, equipment etc., are moved or relocated in a safe and effective manner.
• To be capable of using of high-pressure jetting machines, generators and portable tools.
• To assist and/or participate the company’s emergency chemical spill team giving support to ensure a smooth and safe evacuation of premises whilst maintaining company emergency chemical spill procedure/plan.
• Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
You must have good general maintenance experience, the ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and customers, and be a lean thinker who can identify ways to improve practices and procedures. You will also be open-minded, and open to change and challenge. Full job description available upon request.
We are an engineering company based on an industrial estate at the edge of Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire with two factories producing Aluminium honeycomb for crash test barriers and composite panels; We also produce crash test dummies with parts made in-house and manufacture Herald Motorcycles at another nearby site.
If you've got the right Handyman skills and experience to be a part of our Maintenance team, send us your CV today
Our client is a leading technology focused business based in the centre of Cambridge, who are looking for an IT Support Technician to join an existing forward-thinking team of IT professionals. You will be required to provide 1st line support to both internal employees and clients.
As an IT Support Technician, you will:
- Provide 1st Line support to employees and clients
- Communicate via the telephone and in person in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Engage with 2nd and 3rd line support staff for potential escalation
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Hardware set-up and configuration
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading technology company based in the centre of Cambridge with state-of-the-art office space. Along with a strong benefits package, career progression is encouraged. This is a great role for someone looking to gain more experience in a first line support position with a view to progressing the career within the company.
What you shall be offered
- Career Progression
- 24 Days Holiday
- Great Benefits Package
- Opportunities to self-develop
- Competitive salary
JOB TITLE: English Lecturer
SALARY: £22.20 - £24.94 per hour plus holiday pay
QRS/Protocol is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area we are currently looking for a full-time lecturer to join our English and Maths Academy to cover maternity leave and deliver GCSE English to 16-18 learners on full-time college study programmes. As a response to government reforms, it is a requirement for any learner entering Further Education and requiring GCSE English to be automatically enrolled on the qualification which brings its own unique challenges. We are seeking an enthusiastic and determined teacher of English to ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment. A degree in English (or a related subject) is essential, as is proficiency with ICT.
If you are looking for a new career challenge or a recent graduate and are wanting to get into teaching, this opportunity promises to be both rewarding and fulfilling. In this role you will teach and support a diverse range of young people to enable them to fulfill the next stage of their career or educational aspirations.
You will need exceptional communication skills and the ability to prioritise and coordinate a challenging workload. You will be a self-starter, who can quickly develop a good rapport with young people. You will work within an experienced, friendly and supportive team.
This is a full-time opportunity working from September 2020 until November 2021. (subject to changes due to maternity cover)
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for up to 4 months, starting on a contract in Peterborough.
My client requires a good 'all rounder' who will be taken on to see the final 9 weeks of a project, before moving on to their next project nearby. The ideal candidate will ideally come from a commercial build background and have experience managing projects up to £10m as a number one.
Overall progress reports into senior management
Reviewing Method Statements & Risk Assessments
Supporting the project team.If you're currently looking for your next role in Peterborough and are interested to hear more, please apply to this ad with your CV
Interim Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
Norwich | £500 per day
An exciting new role has arisen with a large public sector organisation who are going through a major change program. This role is expected to be a 3-month contract, with an immediate start. There is an expectation there will be some travel to Norwich for site visits however it is expected most of the work will be completed from home.
The primary focus of this contract is to create health, safety, environment and quality policies for a major new entity which has a particular focus on property refurbishment and street scene services.
Responsibilities for the Interim Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will include:
Reviewing the currently Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies and assessing if they are fit for purpose
Creating new policies where required with an associated roadmap for implementation
Making a recommendation of the requirements within the SHEQ Team moving forward The successful Interim Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will have:
Proven experience in a similar role with public sector experience - ideally within environmental services, street scene or property
Strong project management experience with a keen ideal for detail and the ability to manage and communicate large volumes of information
Strong management systems and policy experience This position will require a self starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running; excellent communication skills are essential.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact James Irwin on +44(0) (phone number removed) or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
360 DRIVER REQUIRED
BURY ST EDMUNDS
We are looking for a skilled and experienced 360 operator for work in Bury St Edmunds
Main duties will be working as part of a 3man finishing gang
Start date is ASAP and contract will run for 6 weeks assuming correct competency, work ethic
BURY ST EDMUNDS
We are looking for skilled, reliable and experienced groundworkers for finishing work in Bury St Edmunds
Main duties will be working as part of a finishing gang carrying out - kerbing, slabbing, finishing off drainage, footpaths etc
CSCS is essential - CPCS/NPORS Dumper/Roller would be ideal
Start is ASAP and contract will run for 6 weeks assuming correct competency, work ethic