JOB TITLE: Office Manager
LOCATION: Edinburgh City Centre
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: £27k per annum
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: IT skills in Microsoft Office suite of software (in particular Outlook and Word)
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE: Experience as an Office Administrator
COMPANY INFORMATION: EDF Renewables Ltd
• Ensuring all safety messages are displayed
• Organising meetings and managing meeting rooms
• Looking after visitors, ensuring proper safety inductions are given, sign in / sign out
• Monitoring of stationary, coffee etc.
• Managing post
• Maintaining of weekly whereabouts, holiday tracking, timesheet expediting
• Taking of minutes of meeting
• Organising New Starters – IT requests for laptops, phones etc.
• Recording of IT hardware, VPNS etc in spreadsheet, access passes to building, car parking
• Assisting with invoice management
• Assisting with approval of documents – expediting approvals for documents etc. through the business
• Supporting management of documentation
• Supporting in formatting document
• Monitor system folders – ensure all ordered and maintained in line with project policies
• Any other general office admin
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Communication skills
• Organisation skills and attention to details
• IT skills in Microsoft Office suite of software (in particular Outlook and Word)
• Experience as an Office Administrator
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants