Service Modeller - Contract - Edinburgh
Are You A Talented Service Modeller looking To Work For One Of The Biggest IT Consultancy Company In The World?
Here Is The Job Spec:
- Job Location: Edinburgh
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: As per market standards
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 1 year
- Mandatory Skills
1. Minimum 7 years of experience in IT industry and Banking domain knowledge is must
2. Must worked on IFW Modelling (BOM, IDM, SDM & TOM)
3. Must have experience in Service Designing using SOA concepts.
- Working with SMEs and other stakeholders, analyse functional business data requirements and using UML model these into the enterprise Business Object Model.
- Through review of typical use cases for the data, identify the required service capabilities and model these into the service models taking non-functional elements into account
- Modelling with the Rational Software Architect (Eclipse) toolset, take the analysis modelling through to its conclusion of design outputs for use by the development team
- Assist in the general team initiatives to improve ways of working, e.g. development of model design patterns
- Contribute to team quality assurance sessions considering model scoping, customisations and team deliverables
- Support the delivery lifecycle through engagement with other colleagues in the team, including project managers, designers, developers and testers
- Excellent written English
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- High degree of discipline in producing quality deliverables to defined standards
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think conceptually about data and its uses
- Data modelling experience, including exposure to UML and XML concepts
- A strong background in working to understand and define data, its uses and relationships within a large scale enterprise
- An understanding of object orientation, model driven development SOA and Web Services
- Industry Models experience, ideally IBM Banking Process and Service (BPS IFW) but other Financial Services or Insurance model knowledge would be considered.
- Experience of working with data modelling tools/IDEs such as Rational suite, ERwin, Enterprise Architect, PowerDesigner
If You Are Interested In This Opportunity, Please Click 'apply' Or Get In Touch With Anna Charles At Talendrone.
*If You Have Not Received A Response Within 2 Working Days, Please Assume Your Application Has Been Unsuccessful.