Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client a Support Consultant for an initial 6 month maternity contract. This is a Full-Time role, located in Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 08:30AM-17:30PM. Salary circa £20,000 per annum, this is pro rata and depending on experience.
The successful candidate must be from a recruitment background with strong administrative skills. You will be working alongside your designated consultants and alongside your head office team. This role can be extremely busy, so involves working in a high paced environment while remaining calm and focused with great attention to detail. Although this can be a busy and repetitive role it can involve having quiet spells, during this time you will need to be proactive.
The ideal candidate would be articulate, have great attention to detail will enjoy working in a busy fast paced environment and is able to be proactive when needed.
Will be naturally pro-active, articulate, have great attention to detail and will enjoy working in a busy fast paced environment.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
* Providing support to Consultants:
* Liaising with HR and recruiting managers
* Sending CVs to Clients on instructions from Consultants
* Liaising with clients and candidates to set up all stages of interviews
* Collating product information and Job Specifications to send to candidates
* Providing support to candidates.
* Being pro-active and reactive with current vacancies, highlighting them as they arise and liaising with consultants, and contacting candidates as appropriate.
* Checking consultant’s diary and emails.
* Organising workload for the day/week ahead.
* Answering telephone calls and dealing with them accordingly.
* Taking advert response calls and dealing with them accordingly.
* Providing support to Consultants:
* Working knowledge of all current vacancies on our Database
* Maintaining product portfolio, this involves looking over our client’s website and updating our records where appropriate.
* Dealing with client and candidate queries at all levels
* Being able to deal with high level customers at Director level
* Working with the team, supporting each other and being able to pick up additional work when required.
* Advertising jobs on our selected websites – this is done on a rotational basis.
* Ability to provide full project management support to the contract side of the business when needed.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
* Previous experience within recruitment preferable.
* Strong administration skills.
* Excellent multi tasker.
* Good communication skills.
* A desire to show initiative and be pro active.
* Good team player.
* Good attention to detail.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn’t always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply! This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy