4 x DevOps Engineers required – 2 Year Programme - £600/Day – Essex
As a DevOps Engineer you will act as a key part of the Scrum team working closely with the development function on designing and creating state of the art platforms. We want pro-active self-starters that are excited to get involved on a £100M Greenfield project working in an Agile, SOA Middleware Environment.
You will be offered an initial 12 month contract with a further 12 months likely thereafter. The offices are based in Essex and as part of the team you will need to be onsite 5 days a week.
• Previous experience in a DevOps Engineer position within a large organisation
• Experience with Agile methodologies & having worked within multi-team scaled agile environment (SCRUM, TDD)
• Strong experience of Ansible automation platform
• Excellent knowledge working with Continuous Integration / Automated Deployment; Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef etc
• Middleware / Messaging / SOA environments
• Managing and deploying on Cloud based platforms (AWS)
• Experience with Release and Configuration Management process
If this is an opportunity that is of interest to you then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Sadly we are not able to support remote working or to provide sponsorship for these positions.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas