Contract Project Manager Job vacancy. Immediate start. 3 – 6 months contract duration. Project management of automotive / vehicle engineering test / R&D projects. Role is with an internationally recognised automotive engineering business with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
Contract Details: 3 – 6 months duration, negotiable hourly rate.
This Contract Project Manager job will suit:
• Experience of working in a project management role at a senior level. Projects are engineering test / R&D focused.
• Ability to lead and drive projects in a strong cross functional, matrix or similar organisational environment.
• Somebody who will thrive working within a matrix, strong cross functional or complex environment would be preferred.
• Previous experience within an automotive / vehicle engineering or engineering test / development environment would be beneficial but NOT essential.
• The role is with an internationally recognised centre of engineering excellence in the automotive industry, with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
The job will involve:
• Complete project management of automotive test / R&D projects.
• Ensure customer projects are delivered to the highest quality and to timescales.
• Lead people to ensure maximum utilisation of resource and facilities.
• Ensure best practice is followed to support an excellent customer journey and the creation of world class engineering test environment.
This Contract Project Manager job is commutable from Basildon, Wickford, Brentwood, Romford, Grays, Gravesend, Southend on Sea, Chelmsford, Harlow