RLE International is working on behalf of their Essex based Automotive OEM Client, whom are currently looking for a UX/UI Senior Product Designer to join their expanding team.
Our client offers a wide range of unique opportunities available to suit some of the best people and brightest minds in the automotive industry.
* The Product Designer plays a meaningful role in developing user-centric products. Our teams work agile and iterative with an eye towards solving problems and building value for our customers and our business. What might a typical day look like?
* Working closely with product managers, software engineers and business stakeholders as an integral member of the team providing the voice of the user
* Researching the competitive landscape, industry trends and best practices to help guide team direction and decision making
* Conducting user interviews, surveys and synthesizing data to better understand customer wants and needs
* Creating sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity and interactive prototypes
* Conducting user tests and user feedback sessions to drive continuous design iteration and refinement
* Collaborating with other product designers in knowledge sharing and feedback sessions
* Represent the user’s perspective throughout the product lifecycle - from problem discovery, solution ideation and validation through iterative development and delivery
* Guide product decisions by conducting user and market research and receiving iterative feedback. Conduct user tests, user interviews, focus groups, surveys and data synthesis and analysis
* Work as a collaborative team member with business partners, product managers, developers and fellow designers
* Facilitate and lead design thinking sessions with various technical and non-technical partners
* Rapidly iterate and evaluate design prototypes and existing applications
* Develop visual identity systems, data visualizations, visual design, illustrations, etc.
* Produce materials for business partners and developers, including consolidated research findings, personas, user flows, customer journeys, wireframes, high-fidelity and interactive prototypes Information Architecture, Wireframing, Prototyping, UI Design, Visual Design, Usability Testing, Generative research methods, User interviews, Design Strategy, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision
* Understanding of HTML / CSS, awareness of Accessibility best practices
* 5+ years of experience working as a Product Designer on an agile team
* 5+ years of experience in User Testing and Research
* 5+ years of experience in User Experience or Interface Design
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Design, HCI or related field
Additional Information :
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35** - the hourly rate is negotiable depending on each candidate's experience
* Work from home until safe to return to the office
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidised Canteen & Sandwich Bar facility
* Costa Coffee Area
* Cashpoint facility
If you have any of the above knowledge and experience, and are interested in hearing more about the opportunities, please apply now.
*Please note: Due to the high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Eligibility: Due to working on behalf of our Client, unfortunately if you require sponsorship for a visa to work in the UK your application will be automatically declined. These are long term rolling contracts.
**NO AGENCY CALLING