Team Manager, Falkirk Children & Families, £30 - £40PH
To manage the operation and delivery of assessment processes and services to people in need.
The post holder will assist the Head of Service and Service Managers to manage and develop the Social Work Service. Best professional practice will be promoted at all times.The responsibilities of the post include developing and actively promoting partnerships with Housing, Education, Criminal Justice Services, Health and independent sector.
The Team Manager will be responsible for managing the resources allocated to the team. This includes the agreed devolved budget, the employees and the practicalities associated with the team’s accommodation.
1. To prioritise and allocate work and manage the team’s resources, ensuring that staff are deployed and services directed to meet the needs of the community in the most effective way possible.
2. To be responsible for the implementation of the Employee Development Programme, to include: induction, supervision, planning for training, consultation, annual review.
3. Managers may be required to contribute to tasks across the Service and the Council according to demand, and in recognition of the individual managers’ particular skills and experience.
4. To ensure that proper consideration is given to the assessment and management of risk, whether this be to Service users, staff or to the wider organisation.
5. To work as part of a management team and to deliver services in line with the Council’s vision, values, policies and procedures and the Social Services Service Plan and Priorities.
6. To develop services in line with needs, statutory duties and to reflect the Council’s key values, policies and strategies.
7. To promote principles of equal opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice.
- SW Qualification
- SSSC Registration
- Prior experience within an managerial position
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed) or email
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed